Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

I’m not sure if this has been reported but we had an Oasis patio booked today and they had a cooler with sodas and water as well as a basket of snacks. Nice addition to the patio rental. 🍹🏝

May I ask how much for the patio rental?

Question for the pro's here. We are booked for two weeks at WDW later this summer. First week at the CR and then a week at the Poly. Is the Polynesian going to be really really noisy? Is it now? I saw an update on facebook that said there was going to be construction during the day. I like to take super big breaks in the day. Worried its going to be super noisy. Yikes.

Question for the pro's here. We are booked for two weeks at WDW later this summer. First week at the CR and then a week at the Poly. Is the Polynesian going to be really really noisy? Is it now? I saw an update on facebook that said there was going to be construction during the day. I like to take super big breaks in the day. Worried its going to be super noisy. Yikes.
I’m not sure when the construction is starting but we’re here now and I wouldn’t say it’s noisy. The pool can be a little noisy when it’s most busy and the movie area can be a little loud when the kids are dancing and playing but I love all that. It’s so fun😊

When I’m in my room I don’t hear anything and walking around the resort is relaxing and calming with the resort music playing. I find it one of the most relaxing resorts for us.

Now, when construction starts I’m not sure how much of that will be heard especially on that side of the resort. Hopefully will be minimal.

I hope you have a great trip. 2 weeks sounds amazing!

I’m not sure when the construction is starting but we’re here now and I wouldn’t say it’s noisy. The pool can be a little noisy when it’s most busy and the movie area can be a little loud when the kids are dancing and playing but I love all that. It’s so fun😊

When I’m in my room I don’t hear anything and walking around the resort is relaxing and calming with the resort music playing. I find it one of the most relaxing resorts for us.

Now, when construction starts I’m not sure how much of that will be heard especially on that side of the resort. Hopefully will be minimal.

I hope you have a great trip. 2 weeks sounds amazing!
Hope it is amazing! My only worry outside of noise is getting sick in the middle of it, would rather not deal with that. My son got really sick on a Disneyland trip and no matter what people think about covid, feeling horrible in the middle of a trip is not cool lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter