Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I booked our June 2021 package today & staying at Poly with a standard room! We're trying to temper our excitement since our trip was cancelled this year, but we can't help ourselves. It will be Me, DH, DD, & her BFF. It took a few minutes to get to the part where I could book the package, but booking the park days was no problem. The only thing missing was the dining plan, and we've gone without one before so we're fine with that.

Was moved from Beach Club to Polynesian because of the NBA for Labor Day weekend. So, so shocked and happy!!! What a surprise!!
So glad your reservation worked out--you deserve a little pixie dust after all your troubles with the park pass system!

We just moved to the Poly villas for our August trip (though we paid to upgrade--but totally worth it). Can't wait for a lapu lapu and some dole whip!

Today is a sad day for my family. If the pandemic had not happened, or had been controlled back in January and didn't spread like wildfire, we would be arriving at the Polynesian right about now.

We were booked club level in the Hawaii building. I planned everything out to the minute. We had awesome ADR's, and tonight we would have ordered the Twilight Feast, extra noodles. We booked our trip last fall, and until March, I was all in and very excited. All week, I will be thinking about what we would be doing.

My DH (61) and I (55) both have underlying health issues, and we have been advised by our physicians that we will not be safe until there is a vaccine.

We booked the Poly for July 2021, and we are praying for a vaccine...not just so we can go on vacation, but so that no more lives will be lost to this scourge.

Sounds like you had an amazing trip planned! I hope everything works out and you are able to take your trip next summer :wizard:.

I'll be a first-timer in August! We were upgraded from AKL to a Poly Lagoon view. Is anyone familiar with where I may be located on the property? I'd love to be closer to the main building but the Lagoon view seems fantastic on its own!

The Poly is amazing, you will love it! Have a great trip :goodvibes.

Picked the Poly for our Disney return next June! After plans for another New Year's visit were caught up in the current dumpster fire, it feels so nice to have something on the horizon to look forward to!! All booked, park reservations made (which hopefully won't be necessary by then, but I'm honestly expecting the worst :rotfl: ), and feeling hopeful and excited about something for the first time in months.

Okay, I did it...originally booked an August 2021 trip at Pop Century. But this will be my very first birthday trip, and I have this urge to make my return to WDW special. I bit the bullet and switched to the Polynesian!

This is the one resort I've wanted to book ever since I first visited. This will be my 7th visit, and only my second time staying at a deluxe resort. I cannot wait!

Okay, I did it...originally booked an August 2021 trip at Pop Century. But this will be my very first birthday trip, and I have this urge to make my return to WDW special. I bit the bullet and switched to the Polynesian!

This is the one resort I've wanted to book ever since I first visited. This will be my 7th visit, and only my second time staying at a deluxe resort. I cannot wait!
You won’t regret it. I stayed at the Poly last year. It is an awesome resort. It is by far my favorite.

You won’t regret it. I stayed at the Poly last year. It is an awesome resort. It is by far my favorite.
You'll love it! this makes me ponder though.. I wonder if--even though bookings will be down overall--Disney will see a higher proportion of people booking deluxe resorts. This is definitely a time when we can all use a little pampering. We had been booked in CBR but upgraded to Poly even though CBR will be open.

As others have posted, you won't regret it! The Poly is an amazing resort, you will love it!

Ist
is the Tonga toast just like at Kona cafe?
Never had it from Kona. I think the Kona version comes with strawberry compote and a choice of ham, sausage or bacon. Captain Cook’s version comes with bacon or sausage, no strawberry compote.

You'll love it! this makes me ponder though.. I wonder if--even though bookings will be down overall--Disney will see a higher proportion of people booking deluxe resorts. This is definitely a time when we can all use a little pampering. We had been booked in CBR but upgraded to Poly even though CBR will be open.
So true!! My fear of being upgraded to Poly is that I'm going to love it too much and not want to stay anywhere else! 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter