Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did my online check in and the only longhouse request option was for Aotearoa! Does anybody know why this happened?

I just did my online check in and the only longhouse request option was for Aotearoa! Does anybody know why this happened?

We have found the options during Online Check In are pretty useless. We call our requests in so we're not tied to the predetermined and limited options during Online Check In.

We have found the options during Online Check In are pretty useless. We call our requests in so we're not tied to the predetermined and limited options during Online Check In.
Yes, I am using the touring plan fax option too. Usually I put the same requests in both places.

We rented points for a DVC studio room with theme park view. This one is 3rd floor Moorea. Room 3019. I used touring plans room request for a room close to 3022 and we were extremely happy with receiving this room!
You're two doors down from the room we had last year! CanNOT beat that view!!!! :cloud9:

We rented points for a DVC studio room with theme park view. This one is 3rd floor Moorea. Room 3019. I used touring plans room request for a room close to 3022 and we were extremely happy with receiving this room!
if you don't mind me asking, how where you able to do the touring plans room request when renting points? We are renting at Poly first week in June.

if you don't mind me asking, how where you able to do the touring plans room request when renting points? We are renting at Poly first week in June.

I have a membership to their website and it has a room request feature. I only had to input my reservation number and they sent a fax on my behalf 4-5 days before I arrived. I used the room finder tool to see photos from various rooms in the building to help me choose what room I wanted to request. I had never used it before and was not confident it would work but it seemed to work out very well!

We will be at Disney World in August and would like to watch the fireworks and the electrical water pageant from the Poly or another Monorail resort. I've heard there is some construction preventing views from the beach. Is there another post somewhere that discusses this topic? Thanks!

We'll be back at the Poly next Friday for 4 nights..long Mothers Day weekend. So excited. The last time we stayed there we got upgraded to CL in Hawaii. Not expecting it this time. We know we'll have a great time just being back at the Poly.

Could someone please tell me what color mugs are being offered now at the Poly?

I think I saw purple, pink, red and blue today.

Last night (May 3rd) I woke up at around 1 to loud banging. I looked out my balcony, in Tokelau, and someone else was outside. Turns out it was fireworks. They are testing the new fireworks display for Magic Kingdom.

I asked and they said they would be doing it a few more times. She though May 6 or 7th. I wish I had walked to the end of the hall to see them!

We will be at Disney World in August and would like to watch the fireworks and the electrical water pageant from the Poly or another Monorail resort. I've heard there is some construction preventing views from the beach. Is there another post somewhere that discusses this topic? Thanks!
No current construction that I know of? You may have found old info from when the bungalows were being built?

Can anyone tell me if the bathtub/shower in a standard room has a retractable clothesline? Thank you!

IMG_1621_zpstucejde4.jpg

Our room view from the Poly for the week. FINALLY HERE!!!! YAY!!!!

So beautiful. Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter