Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
enhance

I have stayed at all three Disneyland resorts and The Grand is the best but out of the world pricey. You do get your own private entrance to CA so that does help and you do get in an hour early to each park on seperate days. My second favorite is Paradise Pier. I love the beach scene and the views of CA are great. If you don't care about staying at Disney resort there are plenty of places in walking distance that are hundreds of dollars cheaper a night. I am going there on Friday and opted to stay at the Candy Cane Inn which is within walking distance and also offers a shuttle. They get really good reviews and I would be happy to let you know what I think.
Thanks! We will only be there for three nights and two park days. We are only planning on visiting Disneyland, not California Adventure. Which resort is closest to Disneyland?

Thanks! We will only be there for three nights and two park days. We are only planning on visiting Disneyland, not California Adventure. Which resort is closest to Disneyland?

The Grand would still be closests. I highly recommend CA though if you can get the Park Hopper. In California the hopper is well worth it because you can walk to each one as they are on the same property. Cars Land is hands down the best experience IMO. Also make sure you make use of the Max Pass. It is the very best way to do Fast Passes at Disneyland.

The Grand would still be closests. I highly recommend CA though if you can get the Park Hopper. In California the hopper is well worth it because you can walk to each one as they are on the same property. Cars Land is hands down the best experience IMO. Also make sure you make use of the Max Pass. It is the very best way to do Fast Passes at Disneyland.
Great! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter