Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I think I am in room right below you, room 2813! Great view of higher fireworks too. Don't k ow if you were there on Thursday night but there was a cricket or a very agitated frog outside that kept me up all night.
We left on Thursday and yes you were right below us lol

Earlier this week a poster asked about the equipment over by the Pineapple Lanai. This was it.
And I do think it had to do with the ventilation for 'Ohana. Later in the week I noticed a very new, shiny looking box-shaped vent right above where the 'Ohana fire pit is located and it was smoking away!

Equipment 1.JPG Equipment 3.JPG

We are heading out tomorrow and just wondering about ME luggage delivery. We land at 3:45 when will I get my bags if I put the yellow tags on? Also I'm doing an instacart delivery from publix anyone else try this?

We are heading out tomorrow and just wondering about ME luggage delivery. We land at 3:45 when will I get my bags if I put the yellow tags on? Also I'm doing an instacart delivery from publix anyone else try this?

WDW advertises about 3-4 hours after you arrive at you resort. So if you land on time, you should arrive at Poly about 5:15. You should expect your bags around 8:15-9:15.

Sorry no experience with Instacart.

I checked the first page of this thread but it hasn't been updated with the changes to the Oasis pool and the Lava/Volcano pool. Do they have any shower rooms at either of those pools? We are considering a short stay here but would want to spend departure day at the pool. And a shower would be mandatory. ;)

I checked the first page of this thread but it hasn't been updated with the changes to the Oasis pool and the Lava/Volcano pool. Do they have any shower rooms at either of those pools? We are considering a short stay here but would want to spend departure day at the pool. And a shower would be mandatory. ;)

Hi, I am here now. I know there are showers over at the main Volcano Pool but I haven't been over to that pool in over a year and the showers in the ladies room at that time were not nice. I will go over early tomorrow and check if there are showers in the bathrooms at the Oasis pool in the morning. It is a lovely resort although very very different vibes from WL.

Hi, I am here now. I know there are showers over at the main Volcano Pool but I haven't been over to that pool in over a year and the showers in the ladies room at that time were not nice. I will go over early tomorrow and check if there are showers in the bathrooms at the Oasis pool in the morning. It is a lovely resort although very very different vibes from WL.
Thank you for offering to check out the showers for me. That would be great. :)

We need to make a return trip to the WL. Have you been to Geyser Point yet? We love that place. :)

Thank you for offering to check out the showers for me. That would be great. :)

We need to make a return trip to the WL. Have you been to Geyser Point yet? We love that place. :)

I haven't been back to WL since I lost Adam it's just too hard. I am here at Poly following a conference I attended and there are a lot of memories here too. he loved sitting on the ledge behind the waterfall at the Volcano pool and I haven't been able to go over there just going to the new Oasis pool which was under construction the last time I was here with him. Lots of wonderful memories here at Disney.

I haven't been back to WL since I lost Adam it's just too hard. I am here at Poly following a conference I attended and there are a lot of memories here too. he loved sitting on the ledge behind the waterfall at the Volcano pool and I haven't been able to go over there just going to the new Oasis pool which was under construction the last time I was here with him. Lots of wonderful memories here at Disney.

I just walked over to Oasis pool there are nice clean bathrooms but no showers. There are showers in the bathrooms at the Volcano pool. There is also a station to refill the Disney mugs at the Oasis pool and a station with coffee.

@Wood Nymph My one comment/advice about the showers at the Volcano Pool.... they are in the set of restrooms underneath the volcano. Not sure about the women's restroom, but the men's is always incredibly damp/wet/somewhat yucky. Yes it has showers, but it's not ecxactly the ideal place to freshen up/get dressed. It's OK for a quick rinse and throwing on dry clothes. Just keep your expectations somewhat low and you'll be OK. Also, maybe take a few extra towels in with you to put on the floor around your changing area.

I remember how much I enjoyed talking with you at the Hidden Springs pool while Adam enjoyed the pool. I can understand why it would be hard for you to return there. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter