"Disney's Medley" Fairy Tale Wedding Exclusive

admsmith

Earning My Ears
Where do you find the Disney Medley Wedding Music listed in the Fairy Tale Weddings music samples list sent from the Wedding planner?

I don't know that there is on online. I've tried the search and got nothing. Just got to hope for the best!!

I asked our planner for it and was told they used to send CD's with the music with your planning packet, but they do not do that anymore. I couldnt find it online anywhere either, so when we scheduled our planning session I asked to hear the organ play a few things for me. He did on that day and the organ sounds really good...so not a church organ lol

Seems odd that they couldn't put them up even a sample on there site.

This little issue irritates me so much!!! :mad: I had asked if we could hear it at our planning session (since we are not using the WP) and was told to try try You Tube. It's not there! Since I can't hear it before hand, I won't be using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter