Disney's Live-Action The Little Mermaid Ariel plush

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
For Christmas I was very lucky to recieve the live-action The Little Mermaid Ariel plush. And I can honestly say Disney hit a home run out of the ballpark with this doll. Because this Ariel is actually one of the prettiest Ariel plush dolls made and they have done an amazing job on this doll. From head to toe this Ariel doll is awesome and even has glitter sprinkled throughout her soft body and has a wonderful likeness of Hallie Bailey and her beautiful red hair is stunning. If you have to choose between the original Ariel plush doll and this Ariel doll this is the doll to get

I was surprised how well Disney created this doll because when you first see this version of Ariel you will be swept away because as I mentioned yesterday from head to toe Disney really did an amazing job on this doll and I didn't even know I was gonna get this Ariel for Christmas yesterday until now and it's one of my favorite Ariel dolls made

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter