Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

@mrsap Wow no holiday outside !

It is still the grand and I am sure you and that great family of yours will still have a fun time. Wish I was with you all again ! Maybe 2021!

You are definitely missed!!! Even DH asked if you’ll be here!!! Hopefully next summer!!!! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Has anyone visited the gym during COVID? Curious how busy it gets/how many people they limit it to and how many machines they have.

Has anyone visited the gym during COVID? Curious how busy it gets/how many people they limit it to and how many machines they have.

We were there last month; usually worked out in the evening and didn’t see anyone else the entire time. There were 3 ellipticals and 6 (or so) treadmills.

So @mrsap - what’s the deal with the lobby pianist? Has it been every night? Hours?

:thanks:

I’ll be honest - I only went in Thanksgiving night after dinner (around 8pm) and he wasn’t there.... and again last night (just passing through to get to the monorail) and that’s when he was there (around 8pm). I’ll try to peek my head in again tonight after dinner and see if he’s there. Will probably be around the same time.

Signed,
Mrs. Annual Passholder

😉

Last edited:
Just watching ResortTV1's video of the new walkway between the GF and MK. Anyone taken it yet? Seems to be about 15 minutes one way or so? Looks like a nice walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter