Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Information & Questions + Construction Updates

So exciting!! Please take pictures for us!! Just wanted to assure you that Narcoossee’s is excellent! It’s a must do for us! I usually get the filet for dinner with a glass (or two) of Moscato. I’ve been made fun of for this, but I LOVE their bread and butter!! It’s something about the sea salt on the butter!! It’s SO good!! (And I hate butter on bread! I never use it anywhere but Narcoossee’s!) I can eat my weight in bread there!! 😂 If you have kids, they offer a make your own s’mores dessert, which mine love!! Service is always top notch there, as well. I hope you enjoy it! Have a great trip!
Thank you, so helpful!

Hi Everyone,
It’s been a dream for a long time, but it’s finally happening.....we are staying at the Grand Floridian for Christmas! 🎄🎉

We have visited many times as we love the Grand Floridian Cafe, but I am not too familiar with the different buildings. We have an Outer Building Garden View. Any suggestions on a building request I should put in?

Also, we have Narcoosees booked for Christmas Dinner. The menu isn’t the most appealing to me, and we usually eat at GF cafe for Christmas, but it wasn’t available. Any opinions on Narcoosees?

We are so excited! Even though we know this trip will be different! We went for 3.5 weeks when WDW reopened and did fine with all the changes, so that is not a concern.
Thanks!
Dd and I ate at N last month. We are big fans of appetizers for dinner. They also have a cheese plate which was really good. Maybe get lots to share?

Also keep checking the app because people will cancel once they on vacation because plans change.

Dd and I ate at N last month. We are big fans of appetizers for dinner. They also have a cheese plate which was really good. Maybe get lots to share?

Also keep checking the app because people will cancel once they on vacation because plans change.
Thank you, I love cheese! I usually just get appetizers anyway. I reviewed the menu again, it’s growing on me!

Thank you, I love cheese! I usually just get appetizers anyway. I reviewed the menu again, it’s growing on me!

Not sure if you are big on desserts, but from what our friend says, the almon crusted cheesecake is incredible (I’m allergic to tree-nuts so haven’t tried it!) Also, I highly suggest the French Press Coffee!!! So yummy 😋 I really hope you like it there!

Not sure if you are big on desserts, but from what our friend says, the almon crusted cheesecake is incredible (I’m allergic to tree-nuts so haven’t tried it!) Also, I highly suggest the French Press Coffee!!! So yummy 😋 I really hope you like it there!
I had that dessert years ago the one time we ate at Narcoosee's and it is one of the WDW foods I remember most fondly! Along with Brown Derby's cobb salad....

I had that dessert years ago the one time we ate at Narcoosee's and it is one of the WDW foods I remember most fondly! Along with Brown Derby's cobb salad....

That’s probably the one and only thing I dislike at Narcoossee’s - the desserts. There’s nothing I’d even try, so I end up ‘borrowing’ one of my kids S’mores. 😏

A big hello fellow GF fans!! :wave2: It's been quite a while..
and I see that we have a shiny new thread...well many pages in..so I'm a little late to the party..and such a lovely hostess..:goodvibes...thanks mrsap for taking this on!
Hope that you are all well..and happily planning...we just cancelled our December trip...add it to the long list of 2020 cancelled trips...
I really just skimmed...but see some Narcoosees talk...all I can say is yum...such a lovely place to dine...and delicious food..a win IMO..and I'm with you grannyminnie love the almond crusted cheesecake..and that cobb salad at HBD too..:cloud9:...it's always about the food isn't it!
So...we r hoping planning for a late winter like February or March trip...fingers crossed..and most definitely for the 50th anniversary...and and maybe another trip in between..lol... I look forward to sharing the planning fun with you all...and hearing about all of your trips...trishadono and her recent travels have definitely helped with my Disney blues! Thanks T!
Hope that you're all having a super Saturday :earsgirl: ..

and I see that we have a shiny new thread...well many pages in..so I'm a little late to the party..and such a lovely hostess..:goodvibes...thanks mrsap for taking this on!
Hope that you are all well..and happily planning...we just cancelled our December trip...add it to the long list of 2020 cancelled trips...
I really just skimmed...but see some Narcoosees talk...all I can say is yum...such a lovely place to dine...and delicious food..a win IMO..and I'm with you grannyminnie love the almond crusted cheesecake..and that cobb salad at HBD too..:cloud9:...it's always about the food isn't it!
So...we r hoping planning for a late winter like February or March trip...fingers crossed..and most definitely for the 50th anniversary...and and maybe another trip in between..lol... I look forward to sharing the planning fun with you all...and hearing about all of your trips...trishadono and her recent travels have definitely helped with my Disney blues! Thanks T!

Aww! Thank you so much for the very kind words! :flower3: I hope you are well!!

You are welcome and hopefully on your way to WDW soon!

I just canceled my RPC trip on 1/1-3. 😢

Gosh we miss our cl don’t we?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter