Disney's FORT WILDERNESS CABINS & CAMPGROUNDS Information & Questions

Looking to rent a golf cart for Dec 6 week and have been on hold for 30+ min. Just wondering if they actually answer the phone on Sundays.

It's 2020, unfortunately, and they are not online yet.

Looking to rent a golf cart for Dec 6 week and have been on hold for 30+ min. Just wondering if they actually answer the phone on Sundays.

It's 2020, unfortunately, and they are not online yet.
Hold times for guest services have been very long recently. I was on hold for nearly an hour to add a cake to a dinner reservation yesterday. Just hang on the line and someone will eventually pick up.

Does anyone know if the Chip & Dale Campfire Singalong is still happening? I'm seeing conflicting info: an announcement in July that it has returned, but the Disney website says it's temporarily unavailable. Thanks! (Also, does anyone have a current activity guide for november?)

Does anyone know if the Chip & Dale Campfire Singalong is still happening? I'm seeing conflicting info: an announcement in July that it has returned, but the Disney website says it's temporarily unavailable. Thanks! (Also, does anyone have a current activity guide for november?)
In July they were having the campfire and movie but no chip and dale.

Doing a split stay in June and would like to maybe try the cabins for the last part of our stay (3 nights). It would be myself, dh, ds 18, and his friend. Not sure if the bunk/pull out would be okay in size for the boys though?. I remember it being a tight fit length wise for ds in bunk beds at akl and that was a few years ago. Alternate idea is 2 rooms at a mod.

I slept on the bottom bunk in 2020, I am 5’9 and thin. I fit barely. My DH is 6’2 and he did not fit. He got the double and I slept on the bunk. My opinion is 2 normal adults can’t sleep on the double in the bedroom. We did not try the sofa pull out.

Just saw a post on another board saying the boat between FW and WL is running again as of today. Can anyone confirm or refute that?

I didn't see anything in the News/Rumors forum. There are a couple of DISers at the Fort now. I'll ask over there.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter