• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

The small bottle of lotion was there in 1st/2nd week of Sept too (in the tower, it's been about 2 years since I stayed in the other buildings, but I'm pretty sure it was there then as well in 2021).

I'm sure this is listed somewhere but I can't find it. I've stayed at CSR at least 3 times and can't remember if there is lotion provided. I know they have the usual shampoo/conditioner/body wash and Keurig Coffee makers. I know most of the moderates don't provide lotion but for some reason my little brain is telling me it was in the bathroom my last trip. I try to carry as little as I can with me so will gladly use theirs if it's provided.
391616140_3705598519659584_1051119191887938973_n.jpg391619237_3705598619659574_6998176395544946561_n.jpg

Interview space?
I'm lucky enough to have snagged a Zoom interview for my dream job! But it takes place during our Disney trip - is there any place in the hotel that I can be guaranteed a great internet connect and quiet? I'm happy to rent, book, or reserve a conference room if needed.

Interview space?
I'm lucky enough to have snagged a Zoom interview for my dream job! But it takes place during our Disney trip - is there any place in the hotel that I can be guaranteed a great internet connect and quiet? I'm happy to rent, book, or reserve a conference room if needed.
Congratulations on your interview!

During our trip this past May, our son had a similar situation. We were staying in the Casitas but we went to the concierge in GDT and explained the situation. We also offered to pay a rental fee if needed. They were extremely kind and accommodating and allowed him to sit in one of the smaller/divided conference rooms right off the hallway that connects the tower and main building. They even brought a table and some faux greenery/tress to make his background look professional. 😊 I'm sure it depends on whether the rooms are booked/availability, but if those are taken, possibly they could find you some other private area or in the conference center on the other end of the main building. It never hurts to ask!

Good luck-sending magical vibes and pixie dust your way! ✨🧚

Is 3 bridges the only restaurant available for mobile order? Or are there others? 3 bridges is the only one that comes up in the app so I wanted to check! Thanks!

A lot of great info here, thanks! I'm going to Coronado Springs in January, any must do's? Any little tips you recommend? We appreciate it.
There is a fun activity called Spanish Mosaic Art. "Create Disney-themed artwork inspired by the vibrant mosaics of Barcelona, Spain. Let your creative spirit run free as you design a mosaic that blends seasonal elements with beloved Disney characters and stories." It takes place at Dahlia Lounge on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday afternoons from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. It costs $25 but you end up with a unique piece to take home. The lounge is in the Gran Destino Tower but the activity is open to anyone. Reservations are suggested but on the day we did it, they were taking walk-ins.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/coronado-springs-resort/spanish-mosaic-art/

Just don’t make it too early a break. Three Bridges doesn’t normally open until later in the afternoon. 4:30 I believe, but it could be a tad earlier.
I probably stopped by around that time. Could explain why it was pretty empty

I have an upcoming two night stay at CSR that I booked as two separate reservations (one direct, one not). I put in a request to stay in the same room both nights. Is there any reason not to do mobile check-in? Would I be better off waiting to check in until we arrive to see if they'll honor my request?

I have an upcoming two night stay at CSR that I booked as two separate reservations (one direct, one not). I put in a request to stay in the same room both nights. Is there any reason not to do mobile check-in? Would I be better off waiting to check in until we arrive to see if they'll honor my request?
I would do online check in but then stop by the front desk when you arrive to double check.

They’ve always honored it for us at CSR (at least 3 to 4 times) but there has been a time or two I’ve had to physically go to the desk to check out and check in same time as a formality per request by the CM.

Other times I haven’t but they warn me our key might not work between 11 am and 4 pm.

Last time I adjusted my direct room to make sure it was same room category since my Priceline reservation was different.

We’ve never had to change rooms though when we’ve asked to keep same room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter