Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Just switched my ASMu reservation to CSR! (I originally couldn't pass up that $99 price lol)

It looks like the first half of my trip will be solo, so decided I'd rather stay in a resort I'm familiar with and will likely spend a little more time at the resort instead of all day at the parks until DD joins me. ASMu would have been new to me. The Tower was only available for 2 nights on my dates, so I booked that and then a standard room for the other 4 nights.

Very excited to move though since CSR is one of my favs! It's been a bit since we've been there (2021 I think?)

When did they remove Cabanas as a room request?

Just moved my June Riviera (small tower suite) reservation to Coronado! I've truly fell in love with this resort. You can't beat the price and the grounds are beautiful. Transportation is the only negative but I've relied on ride share in the mornings to avoid the stress of the buses. Will be staying in a CL Deluxe Suite. I've only stayed in standard rooms, any recent reviews on the Deluxe Suites?

Just moved my June Riviera (small tower suite) reservation to Coronado! I've truly fell in love with this resort. You can't beat the price and the grounds are beautiful. Transportation is the only negative but I've relied on ride share in the mornings to avoid the stress of the buses. Will be staying in a CL Deluxe Suite. I've only stayed in standard rooms, any recent reviews on the Deluxe Suites?
I responded on the Club forum, but we stayed deluxe suite this past Jan and I just booked the same again for next Jan. We loved it. We had zero issues with park transport except for the day of the marathon, which is a nightmare for all, and we’ll be there again for that next year - but I’ll know better!

No regular rooms available the week of 1/21 of next year. Convention, tour groups?
Anyone know?

After staying a few times at CSR in the last few months, my wife has a complaint lol. Our 2 little ones love pizza and at Pop or Allstars we could buy a large cheese pizza for under 20$. The option she found at El Mercado was a small "cheese flatbread" for 16$ that my daughter annihilated rather quickly lol... Are there any other pizza options at CSR?

Thanks!

Currently booked here for two nights in the tower in December - but a bit concerned about transportation. I’ve read the tower is the last stop to be picked up for the parks - does anyone know if that’s true and if so, has anyone had experience with the buses already being totally full once they get there?

Traveling with my husband who is a big guy and can’t just push his way onto a crowded bus. Wondering if we should try to look elsewhere (preferred room casitas building maybe?) or walk over to that stop? I know we can Lyft/Uber theoretically but not really practical for MVMCP at MK so trying to understand options. Thanks!

Currently booked here for two nights in the tower in December - but a bit concerned about transportation. I’ve read the tower is the last stop to be picked up for the parks - does anyone know if that’s true and if so, has anyone had experience with the buses already being totally full once they get there?

Traveling with my husband who is a big guy and can’t just push his way onto a crowded bus. Wondering if we should try to look elsewhere (preferred room casitas building maybe?) or walk over to that stop? I know we can Lyft/Uber theoretically but not really practical for MVMCP at MK so trying to understand options. Thanks!
Yes, it is the last stop and yes, at times it can be crowded/standing room only or even skipped if the bus is too full. If that is the case, they will send another bus. Yes, you can walk over to Casitas and use that stop. I actually just booked a trip for December and originally had a quote for the Tower and changed it to Casitas preferred for just that reason. I can walk over to the first bus stop easy enough, have no problems walking but frankly, I just couldn't see the draw for paying the extra money for the Tower. The rooms are almost the same as the ones in the non-Tower buildings. The only advantage I could see was you might actually see a view where in the other buildings you have the outside walkway and you would be a tad closer to the food offerings in the Tower. Just didn't feel like enough for me to pay the extra, especially when I could get a room at AKL for less (with my AP discount).

Cheer and Dance dates in April? It looks like there are competitions starting April 27, 2024. Are there any before then in April? I don't want to be at CSR with the big cheer/dance teams but the pool closure at POFQ and CBR is making moderate stays more tricky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter