Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

I'm sorry, I've just started researching Coronado. Is there any word on the Spa? Is that going to reopen?

Roadway Paving to Impact Select Areas of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Starting March 20

Guests visiting the Walt Disney World Resort in the coming days should keep in mind that roadway paving will occur at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort on March 20-31, with work affecting the El Centro porte-cochère and the perimeter bus lane.

Cast Members will shuttle Guests to temporary bus stops as needed with golf carts while the project is ongoing, with Transportation Cast Members on site to guide and direct buses. Flagpersons will also be present to direct traffic while this work is completed.

The El Centro porte-cochère will be affected on March 20-22, while the perimeter bus lane will be affected on March 23-31. All roadwork will be completed during daytime hours.
This is my stay and I’m worried about this. It seems really inconvenient. 😬

Well… I hate to say it but we’ve booked CSR again!!! (Sort of lol). After a fabulous stay a few weeks back we were planing on going to wdw in April and wife wanted to try CBR. I managed to add another night on the front end of the trip to make it a longer weekend trip by adding a preferred king bedroom. We will arrive at around noon and might just relax and have some drinks. Does anyone know what area this room is located at? Thanks again!

Well… I hate to say it but we’ve booked CSR again!!! (Sort of lol). After a fabulous stay a few weeks back we were planing on going to wdw in April and wife wanted to try CBR. I managed to add another night on the front end of the trip to make it a longer weekend trip by adding a preferred king bedroom. We will arrive at around noon and might just relax and have some drinks. Does anyone know what area this room is located at? Thanks again!
With that booking your room will be in Casitas 1, 2, or 3.

Enjoy!

What kind of coffee maker is in the rooms at CSR? Keurig, full pot coffee maker (and how many cups?), or the little drawer-thing that takes the flat pads (like at AllStars)? Thank you!

What kind of coffee maker is in the rooms at CSR? Keurig, full pot coffee maker (and how many cups?), or the little drawer-thing that takes the flat pads (like at AllStars)? Thank you!

Coronado Springs rooms have Keurig machines.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what time the musician starts playing at Maya Grill? I'd like to go when they open at 5, but I want to hear the music, so I'd change time if the music is only at a specific time. Thanks for any insight!

Does anyone know what time the musician starts playing at Maya Grill? I'd like to go when they open at 5, but I want to hear the music, so I'd change time if the music is only at a specific time. Thanks for any insight!

It was a while ago, September of 2021, but we went right at 5:00pm and the musician was there and playing right when it opened.

I’m trying to decide between GDT and YC for a trip in September. Can anyone comment on the bus service at CSR recently? I will need to use an ECV so Uber/Lyft isn’t an option.

I can't find any information about Club at Coronado Springs. What is available at the Club? We have stayed at BW club level. Is it the same?

Same question here. A new discount for 7/11->9/28 just became available yesterday, but I'm not seeing Coronado.

Is it not available with this new discount, or did it sell out immediately?

(Was anyone able to book it with the new discount?)

Same question here. A new discount for 7/11->9/28 just became available yesterday, but I'm not seeing Coronado.

Is it not available with this new discount, or did it sell out immediately?

(Was anyone able to book it with the new discount?)
Yes, I was able to book a GDT King room yesterday morning with the discount.

For about what time period?

I'm on the phone w rez right now, and apparently there's nothing available at Coronado (the whole place) in late July when we usually go. Anyone else having success or not at getting something there?

For about what time period?

I'm on the phone w rez right now, and apparently there's nothing available at Coronado (the whole place) in late July when we usually go. Anyone else having success or not at getting something there?

early September after Labor Day.

I can't find any information about Club at Coronado Springs. What is available at the Club? We have stayed at BW club level. Is it the same?

It's about the same as far as times for different food options.
I remember they have coffee from 6:30-7:00 and then breakfast starts at 7.

As far as food goes, in my opinion, it was okay. It would take a while to describe what they had for each offering, but it was substantial enough to where you wouldn't need to go somewhere for breakfast after.

So excited for our upcoming trip, now just 2 weeks away!! Question: I know there are laundry facilities on the 3rd floor of the GDT. Is there an app that gives info such as how many washers/dryers available, when your wash/dry cycle is complete etc.?

So excited for our upcoming trip, now just 2 weeks away!! Question: I know there are laundry facilities on the 3rd floor of the GDT. Is there an app that gives info such as how many washers/dryers available, when your wash/dry cycle is complete etc.?
I thought GDT was on Laundryview and swear I've used it, but when I just checked, it only lists Cabanas, Casitas, and Ranchos.
https://www.laundryview.com/selectProperty?propertyList=disneyworld
Does anyone else know?

(Maybe I scanned it while in that laundry room? I can't remember?)

Have a great time!!! We love CSR and GDT.

I thought GDT was on Laundryview and swear I've used it, but when I just checked, it only lists Cabanas, Casitas, and Ranchos.
https://www.laundryview.com/selectProperty?propertyList=disneyworld
Does anyone else know?

(Maybe I scanned it while in that laundry room? I can't remember?)

Have a great time!!! We love CSR and GDT.
I found a photo online that showed the laudryview sign on the wall with the QR code that the other rooms have. Maybe they just haven’t updated their website.

I put in a request with the LaundryView site to see if they can add the Gran Destino laundry room to the list.

Last edited:
We are staying in May and looking forward to it.
The Keurig machines, where do you get the capsules from ? Do we need to bring some with us? Well have an online delivery as we are flying in from the UK and I don’t believe we have the same capsules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter