Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

If you have waited for a bus at stop 1 recently, I have a question for you. Are the buses full by the time they get to you? I don't mind waiting or even standing (if they allow that yet) but I'm worried about all of them being full.

We have been getting on at casitas first thing in the mornings and afternoons. It’s never been so full that they skipped the tower. I actually really like the way the tower bus stop is set up because they have stations where you wait for each park’s bus.

My quick review…
I love the tower and bridges addition. It makes it feel much more Disney to me than before. It’s very alive at night and I love the atmosphere. The restaurant additions have been an improvement.

Rix…it was awful. I really wish they would completely redo the restaurant. We ordered nachos which said queso blanco. It was salty gross orange fair cheese instead. We even asked for a refund which we never do. But I’m not paying $19 for fake cheese nachos. I wouldn’t have ordered had I known they were substituting the cheese.

Dahlias…really great. Best cocktails I’ve had at Disney. My husband and I are VERY picky about our alcoholic beverages and this hit the spot. They have good appetizers and we felt comfortable sitting on the roof patio with our kids who got a mocktail.

Three Bridges to go…I think the food is superior to el Mercado for not that much more $$$. We got steak frites and the manchego burger and both were good. I would go here and get to go before doing rix or el Mercado at night. Actually if I didn’t have tired kids I would enjoy sitting at their table. Might try it again tomorrow.

I’m bummed the snack market is closed. We are in casitas 5 and the walk to the dig site is great but the tower is far enough that sometimes I wonder if I really need to go. I really don’t mind staying in casitas but after seeing the tower I really want to stay there. Especially because it’s so much closer to get a coffee in the morning. The pool is busy midday but luckily we always found a spot.

The buses have been better than ever so far. Never a long wait and frequently already parked at the park when we get there. I will say that the resort bus time tracker doesn’t seem accurate first thing in the morning. It said a bus would come at 6:50am but one arrived at 6:35am and was never listed on the app so some may think that 6;50 is the first bus; it’s not. So plan accordingly if you want very first bus. For us the first MK bus was at 7:15am (we got there at 6:45am) and 7am (we got there at 6:50am). The first HS bus was at 6:35am (we got there at 6:30am). The 7am MK bus held us back at the MK bus stop and wouldn’t let us off the bus until 7:30 though.

All the staff has been very friendly. No complaints there. The room furniture is holding up well (I think it’s already 4-5 years old!) and the bathroom remodels are still my favorite with how wonderful they designed the storage.

Edit to add I found the snack market is open but only 7-12:30pm. I used to go there for coffee but an early coffee before 7 is at the first floor tower bar.

Last edited:
Curious about the bus situation but not in the way most have asked before :)
I have stayed here twice before, and honestly at most there was ever 8 people waiting for the bus and not all for the same one.
Seems times are pretty busy at the moment, I know there is no queue. So how does everyone go about getting on when there are 20 people waiting for the HS bus? Are people respectful of the you were here before me rule or is it junior high rush the bus moment? Thanks

We've never stayed here and I was going to ask if getting preferred is worth it but it’s almost $80 more per night for our trip! Never mind. I will request casitas 4 or 5 and hope for the best.

Curious about the bus situation but not in the way most have asked before :)
I have stayed here twice before, and honestly at most there was ever 8 people waiting for the bus and not all for the same one.
Seems times are pretty busy at the moment, I know there is no queue. So how does everyone go about getting on when there are 20 people waiting for the HS bus? Are people respectful of the you were here before me rule or is it junior high rush the bus moment? Thanks
Everyone just kind of sits or stands around and when the bus they’ve been waiting for is pulling up, they start to line up around the yellow pickup line.
No, there does not seem to be much effort as to who has been there the longest gets to board first as sometimes there are too many people waiting around and no way to really monitor that.
I haven’t seen a wrestling match break out trying to get onto a bus 😂 but if that is a concern, I would recommend being at the first stop if you want an almost guaranteed a seat.
To add, I was just there for 2 very busy spring break weeks. Even so, the busses were never packed.

Everyone just kind of sits or stands around and when the bus they’ve been waiting for is pulling up, they start to line up around the yellow pickup line.
No, there does not seem to be much effort as to who has been there the longest gets to board first as sometimes there are too many people waiting around and no way to really monitor that.
I haven’t seen a wrestling match break out trying to get onto a bus 😂 but if that is a concern, I would recommend being at the first stop if you want an almost guaranteed a seat.
To add, I was just there for 2 very busy spring break weeks. Even so, the busses were never packed.
Thanks. I'm going at what is supposed to be a slower time, (but honestly I don't trust anything this year nowadays) but I just wondered how none lineup places looked :)

Here now in first floor room in Ranchos 7A and for the second night there is a constant thumping from room directly above me and a child running back and forth. sound really travels!!!🙁

Last edited:
Upcoming trip scheduled for April 15-22, staying at CSR, with 2-3 non-park days. Looking forward to spending time around CSR some of the days, staying in the tower. Any tips/recommendations?

Look what was in my room? Another Golden Ears. 😁 Got a hug from Maddie!

Attachments

• 1BFAEB05-C9A8-4B84-A835-96AA5C16087C.jpeg
    1BFAEB05-C9A8-4B84-A835-96AA5C16087C.jpeg
    63.3 KB · Views: 139
Morning in Chronos Club

Attachments

• 72AC2D7B-BB26-4706-A831-C9E046C538D9.jpeg
    72AC2D7B-BB26-4706-A831-C9E046C538D9.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 9A6152FE-5522-4F25-90A7-6EBED4015A8B.jpeg
    9A6152FE-5522-4F25-90A7-6EBED4015A8B.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 8EC922AB-24BD-4B68-9C15-76AF827142A7.jpeg
    8EC922AB-24BD-4B68-9C15-76AF827142A7.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 55

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter