Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Would someone know if they sell small containers of almond or soy milk in the coolers at the quick
Service? Thank you.

Is the food court still grab and go only or has it gone back to the way it was pre-COVID?

I see that Three Bridges is open until 12 am. Do they serve their full food menu until closing? I plan on getting a flight that lands around 8 pm and would like to eat once we get in.

Also can you go to Three Bridges in a swimsuit and a dress like cover up? I’m thinking of maybe going after a pool morning but before we go change to hit the parks. Would that be appropriate in this setting?

This will be our first trip to CSR so I don’t know the atmosphere of Three Bridges.

In the non tower sections do any of the rooms just have a glass shower with no tub like the tower has?

TIA.

I see that Three Bridges is open until 12 am. Do they serve their full food menu until closing? I plan on getting a flight that lands around 8 pm and would like to eat once we get in.

Also can you go to Three Bridges in a swimsuit and a dress like cover up? I’m thinking of maybe going after a pool morning but before we go change to hit the parks. Would that be appropriate in this setting?

This will be our first trip to CSR so I don’t know the atmosphere of Three Bridges.

Full menu until midnight. We went to eat around 9:30 once after Epcot.

Unless it's changed, it didn't open until 4 when we were there, so not sure if it would be open after your pool morning. It's casual, but definitely wear a coverup that can pass as a beachy dress. At least I would. :)

Would someone know if they sell small containers of almond or soy milk in the coolers at the quick
Service? Thank you.
I saw one or the other, can’t remember which. Just recall it wasn’t regular milk.

Is the food court still grab and go only or has it gone back to the way it was pre-COVID?
Still grab/go, limited options but hot food being prepared quickly/constantly. Not great but not terrible.

Question, is anything open for breakfast at 6 a.m. at the resort, either food court or Tower?
No.

This location doesn’t open until 4 pm. Yes, casual/swim dress/cover up is fine but there are also convention people dressed up super nice too.

In the non tower sections do any of the rooms just have a glass shower with no tub like the tower has?

TIA.
Yes. We had one 2 stays ago in the Casitas section.

Service? Thank you.
I stalked the Internet for pics because it was irritating me that I couldn’t remember what was in the fridge case. 😂
I found this…this is what I saw when I was there. F3117F57-BD39-4ABA-8BC4-052EEECA91A5.jpeg

I saw one or the other, can’t remember which. Just recall it wasn’t regular milk.

Still grab/go, limited options but hot food being prepared quickly/constantly. Not great but not terrible.

No.

This location doesn’t open until 4 pm. Yes, casual/swim dress/cover up is fine but there are also convention people dressed up super nice too.

Yes. We had one 2 stays ago in the Casitas section.

Thank you missingdisneymore.

3 Bridges opens daily at 4:30pm (not 4pm as has been posted).

The earliest you can get coffee on property is 6:30am at Barcelona Lounge (lowest lobby level in the tower). Cafe Rix (currently only open Thur-Sun) and El Mercado (open daily) don’t open for coffee/breakfast till 7am.

I drink my coffee black and Barcelona has the best coffee on all of WDW property (IMO)! They have a great cold brew and specialty coffees too!

3 Bridges opens daily at 4:30pm (not 4pm as has been posted).

The earliest you can get coffee on property is 6:30am at Barcelona Lounge (lowest lobby level in the tower). Cafe Rix (currently only open Thur-Sun) and El Mercado (open daily) don’t open for coffee/breakfast till 7am.

I drink my coffee black and Barcelona has the best coffee on all of WDW property (IMO)! They have a great cold brew and specialty coffees too!
Yes! The posted time is 4:30 on the website and whatnot but seems they usually open a bit early?!?! We Just came back from two weeks at CSR and ate their several times for a mid day snack/beverage when we had late dinner reservations. They pretty much opened up about 4:00-4:15 every day.
I wasn’t complaining! 😊🍹

Yes! The posted time is 4:30 on the website and whatnot but seems they usually open a bit early?!?! We Just came back from two weeks at CSR and ate their several times for a mid day snack/beverage when we had late dinner reservations. They pretty much opened up about 4:00-4:15 every day.
I wasn’t complaining! 😊🍹

Yeah we were able to walk up around 4 while we were there.

The tomato bread (pan con tomate) was delicious!!!

Hi all ! We are returning to CSR after a long hiatus ( stayed twice pre Grand Destino) and we are booked in a Standard room . Im happy to stay in the standard room, I’m just wondering which area to request.

Ideally I would like to be close to dining and shops ( 5-10 minutes walking ideal ) and I’d love a non parking lot view but it’s what I paid for so I’ll live with it and hope for some of the standard courtyard views ).

With that criteria what request would you make ? I realize they are just requests but it can’t hurt to try. We loved the Casitas at night ( so pretty) but we’ve never stayed in the other sections.

Is EL Mercado closed for a part of the day between lunch and dinner? Can you get grab and go or snacks if it!is closed?

Hi all ! We are returning to CSR after a long hiatus ( stayed twice pre Grand Destino) and we are booked in a Standard room . Im happy to stay in the standard room, I’m just wondering which area to request.

Ideally I would like to be close to dining and shops ( 5-10 minutes walking ideal ) and I’d love a non parking lot view but it’s what I paid for so I’ll live with it and hope for some of the standard courtyard views ).

With that criteria what request would you make ? I realize they are just requests but it can’t hurt to try. We loved the Casitas at night ( so pretty) but we’ve never stayed in the other sections.

I like the Cabanas section.

Building 8A is nice because you’re close to the Dig Site pool and bus stop/parking, and there are no parking lot views. But I did find it a bit of a hike to the main building. Nothing too far by any means, maybe 5 minutes? It just seemed long to me. But I go in August, so everything seems far in the heat.

I think I would prefer building 8C next to the Grand Destino. There is a smaller pool and great proximity to the main building, but standard would most likely get you a parking lot view. That’s the trade off I guess. I’d personally choose proximity over view.

One big advantage to Casitas is that is the first bus stop going to the parks.

I was in Casitas 5 this summer and had a nice courtyard view (Standard room was reserved). It was a quick and easy walk across the bridge to the main buildings or the other direction to the pool. I had requested Cabanas but when I checked JUST to make sure my Magic Band was connected (I had an issue with that in Feb 2020 at Poly) the CM checked to see what was available then even though I said I was fine storing my bags and Casitas 5 is what she came up with. I ended up being very glad I was there - especially in the mornings when we were often full by Cabanas and definitely by the Tower stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter