Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Joining in - newbie to Coronado! Spending one quick night at Coronado as part of a split stay during Princess Weekend. We should arrive around 5:30 to check in and have dinner at Toledo at 8:00. Can we see fireworks from here? For the next morning, we currently have a Boma breakfast reservation, but curious if there is a solid breakfast spot on property. We then have to have our luggage shipped to Dolphin and we will hang by the Coronado pool and eventually head to the Expo.

We have a preferred room booked, but it really doesn't matter to us. Given what we are doing above, any specific room recommendations to make?

Thanks!

If we are planning to do an instacart order from Publix for some groceries, how does delivery and pick up work - assuming we aren't there to accept and meet the driver? We'll be staying at Grand Destino Tower

We'll be at CSR next week! On our Epcot day, the park opens to resort guests at 9:30am. With Ratatouille now open for Early Entry we're think of taking an Uber from CSR to Beach Club and enter Epcot from the International Gateway to get in line for Ratatouille as quickly as possible. Does anyone see any issues with that plan? Wasn't sure if our Uber driver would have any problems getting past the BC guard shack if we don't have any ADR's for breakfast there. TIA!

We'll be at CSR next week! On our Epcot day, the park opens to resort guests at 9:30am. With Ratatouille now open for Early Entry we're think of taking an Uber from CSR to Beach Club and enter Epcot from the International Gateway to get in line for Ratatouille as quickly as possible. Does anyone see any issues with that plan? Wasn't sure if our Uber driver would have any problems getting past the BC guard shack if we don't have any ADR's for breakfast there. TIA!

You could Uber to DHS and skyline over to Epcot or walk. That way you don’t have to deal with the chance you won’t be let in by the guard at BC.

I second that!! Christmas Eve wasn’t crowded at all!! And this was mid day!

View attachment 638305
Wow! It looks so enjoyable and relaxing. I'm so excited! :smooth::sunny:

Not sure about going through the gate and timing but you could try uber to Swan/Dolphin. They don't have gates.

I’d love to hear about breakfast at Coronado. I only see Rix as an ADR. What are the other options? Thanks!

I’d love to hear about breakfast at Coronado. I only see Rix as an ADR. What are the other options? Thanks!
El Mercado and Cafe Rix have grab-and-go options. I think Cafe Rix is just pastries, fruits, coffees, etc. but El Mercado also has hot options like Mickey waffles and breakfast sandwiches. On my past two trips I've just run down to Barcelona Lounge in the mornings to grab an iced coffee and a yogurt parfait or a muffin.

Has anyone been to the chronos lounge recently? How is it w the recent covid surge?
Yes we just got back from our stay 12/22-12/29, ask away? Tapas style food now, no Mickey waffles or scrambled eggs in the am, but still had warm frittatas and steel cut oats. Dinner was a 3 day rotation of ribeye meatballs, salmon and grouper

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter