Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

On the same topic of Three Bridges, would it be okay if we just went there for dessert and drinks? Are tables hard to get?

We’re doing a split stay and booked our 1st week in the Gran Destino Tower. I’ve never stayed at Coronado before and I’m hoping to make the most of our week there!

How reliable are the busses? I am not a fan of the motel like exterior hallways of value and moderates, but deluxe is a little out of my budget, so I may have to compromise with the Gran Destino Tower. However, I've heard mixed reviews about the transportation. Should I rely on the busses, or would Uber/driving myself be more reliable?

How reliable are the busses? I am not a fan of the motel like exterior hallways of value and moderates, but deluxe is a little out of my budget, so I may have to compromise with the Gran Destino Tower. However, I've heard mixed reviews about the transportation. Should I rely on the busses, or would Uber/driving myself be more reliable?
Buses were fine when we were there in May. However, the tower is usually the last stop for going to the parks. If you’re there during a busy week or trying to be the first at RD, you should walk down to the first stop in Casitas. It’s not that far.

Living parents
They are no better or worse than the buses at any other Disney resort. They do have multiple stops so if you get on at the first stop (Casitas) you have to ride it round to 3 other stops. However, if you wait until the last stop, you run the risk of the bus being full.

Buses were fine when we were there in May. However, the tower is usually the last stop for going to the parks. If you’re there during a busy week or trying to be the first at RD, you should walk down to the first stop in Casitas. It’s not that far.
@JM_97 this is also what we did for MK RD (I'd do it for DHS if no car, but we usually drive to that park if we can).

We've stayed at GDT a few times and sometimes bus service was great, other times, not so much. If RD is a must, I'd go to Casitas too :)

How is the transportation from here to the parks? What are the travel times like? It appears to be pretty centrally located between the theme parks?

What are the menu choices like at El Mercado these days? In July, both the food offerings and staffing levels were VERY limited.

We are having a couple of meals delivered to us during our stay. Thoughts on best places to set up to eat? I thought about the cafe' on the bottom floor of the Tower since it won't be open in the evening. Without a table in the room makes it difficult to eat meals in there... Thanks!

We are having a couple of meals delivered to us during our stay. Thoughts on best places to set up to eat? I thought about the cafe' on the bottom floor of the Tower since it won't be open in the evening. Without a table in the room makes it difficult to eat meals in there... Thanks!
You could eat there, in the old lobby or outside by the Laguna Bar with great views of the lake.

Many moons ago while staying at Pop Century, we had the hotel reach out to us via email to coordinate a move from one building to another due to refurbs. Since then we’ve had the standard Pop Century hotel email contact to reach out to to confirm room types etc.

Is there a way to obtain this for Coronado Springs?

We are staying 14 nights in April. With the new housekeeping rules, will our sheets be changed at all during this period? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter