Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Military discounts were released and I was able to move from Pop to CSR for less than $20. It is one of the few resorts I haven't stayed at and is only a two-night stay between a MDAS at Sea cruise on the Magic and a 4-nt on the Dream. I plan to enjoy the resort and maybe go to Disney Springs but that is it. I am VERY excited!!!!

I'm sure this information is here but I am searching and not finding it. Refillable mugs: where do I buy them? Where can they be refilled? TIA

I'm sure this information is here but I am searching and not finding it. Refillable mugs: where do I buy them? Where can they be refilled? TIA
I saw them for purchase 2 weeks ago at El Mercado. I believe they can be refilled there and at Cafe RIX (possibly). There was a time that you could refill them at Siestas out by the pool, but I don't know if that's still possible.

I saw them for purchase 2 weeks ago at El Mercado. I believe they can be refilled there and at Cafe RIX (possibly). There was a time that you could refill them at Siestas out by the pool, but I don't know if that's still possible.
It is. But if the restaurant is closed so is the soda station.

Has anyone used Uber to go to the Florida Mall? Just wondering it’s worth the cost?
Depends on what you're wanting to do. I haven't used Uber to go specifically, but I've gone many times in the past. I mean...it's a mall. It's a big mall to be sure, but I don't usually want to spend my Disney time going to a mall when I could do that back home. However, if there are stores at Florida Mall that you don't have back home, or if you want a day away from mouse ears, then go for it.

Depends on what you're wanting to do. I haven't used Uber to go specifically, but I've gone many times in the past. I mean...it's a mall. It's a big mall to be sure, but I don't usually want to spend my Disney time going to a mall when I could do that back home. However, if there are stores at Florida Mall that you don't have back home, or if you want a day away from mouse ears, then go for it.
I was thinking of ordering a birthday cake from the Carlos Bakery that I was told was in the mall....but not sure it’s worth having to Uber back and forth to pick up a cake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter