Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

In my 2 previous stays at CSR I was able to ship Amazon packages ahead of time and collect them via a locker system near the business area. I was also able to have groceries delivered day of arrival and held by bell services. With all the changes over the last year+ are these services still available? I checked the info posts but didn’t see anything specific to shipping/deliveries. TIA for any up to date information y’all might be able to share. Less than 30 days to go!

In my 2 previous stays at CSR I was able to ship Amazon packages ahead of time and collect them via a locker system near the business area. I was also able to have groceries delivered day of arrival and held by bell services. With all the changes over the last year+ are these services still available? I checked the info posts but didn’t see anything specific to shipping/deliveries. TIA for any up to date information y’all might be able to share. Less than 30 days to go!

Deliveries are the same as they have been. I don't know about Amazon - I didn't know they had a locker by the business center.

Deliveries are the same as they have been. I don't know about Amazon - I didn't know they had a locker by the business center.

I don’t think the lockers were Amazon, but rather a system the resort had set up probably catering to the conference crowd. I picked up Amazon packages and Walmart deliveries if my memory serves.

Just returned back from a solo 3 night stay in a tower room and my 1st stay at Coronado! If I didn't know any better, I would have said I was the only one there! My room was so quiet! Never heard anyone in the halls, room next door or above me! I have very sensitive hearing! I can hear a clock ticking 2 rooms away! It was awesome! Oh and the resort is beautiful too! I definitely recommend and will look forward to a future stay at this resort again!

I think that’s my photo!
FWIW, the alcohol is still there this morning, but no one (CMs) is claiming to know when the evening lounge might reopen (believe me, I’ve been asking!!)

Facebook group? 😄

Imagine they just put the alcohol there for decoration...there will be a riot! :D

Last edited:
Facebook group? 😄

Imagine they just put the alcohol there for decoration...there will be a riot! :D

Yes! FB group! ;) Yesterday morning I was told “probably by this weekend!” By last evening, CMs professed they had no idea! :confused:

I hope they know better than to put that display out with no intention of reopening! You’re not wrong - they would quickly hear our roar!

Facebook group? 😄

Last time I was there (2019) the Barcelona lounge was open in the morning for 'breakfast' time and then opened again in the evening.
The alcohol was there during the breakfast time; do we know if that is not the case now?
Was it not there previous to the date mentioned? I will be there next week so I am hoping it is there for further open time!
Just wondering. :goodvibes

Last time I was there (2019) the Barcelona lounge was open in the morning for 'breakfast' time and then opened again in the evening.
The alcohol was there during the breakfast time; do we know if that is not the case now?
Was it not there previous to the date mentioned? I will be there next week so I am hoping it is there for further open time!

Since reopening it's only been a morning spot, alcohol was removed!

All stop. “During breakfast time”

Are you telling me I could have been sipping boozy coffee while waiting at the bus stop?! I feel like I missed out on a key Disney experience. Instead of stewing about how long the line was I could have been standing there smug as all get out sipping my boozy coffee while watching kids wear their parents out before they set foot on their first ride of the day… dang. I feel like I missed out on so much.

The alcohol has been returned to Barcelona as of earlier this week and hopefully will be opening soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter