Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSR is big but if you do either Preferred or Tower you are far more convenient to the dining and bus options. Preferred is a short walk to El Centro (most of the dining, drink refills and gift shop) outside. Preferred also has the first bus stop for the parks. The Tower is a short inside walk to El Centro plus it has the top floor lounge and restaurant. It is the last bus stop on the park bus loop, so that is an issue. It is the first bus stop for Disney Springs. Other room options mean you will be walking a lot. Three Bridges does help with that now though. As to that restaurant, make your reservation first thing in the day when you can. It fills fast.

It really is a nice, clean, updated resort. The rooms are among the best to us.

Thanks. We booked a Tower Room, but from your description preferred might be better.

Thanks. We booked a Tower Room, but from your description preferred might be better.

Either can be nice. The Tower rooms can have amazing views the higher up you go.

Our priorities the last time were bus convenience and access to the drink refills. We were in the Ranchos once before and they were definitely not that convenient to the El Centro. Occasionally we got passed by full buses there too. It was a tough choice between Preferred and Tower. We did enjoy getting to see things outside though by having Preferred. There are some really nice fountain areas for photos along with tons of landscaped garden areas. You don't see those quite as frequently in the Tower.

The last time in the Preferred rooms we really enjoyed our coffee at 7am at the refill station (wish it opened earlier) and something like lemonade/Powerade after long days at the park. Keurigs take too long with 4 people who drink a lot of coffee.

The Tower lobby is really nice looking.

Why do I see that people can request a higher floor for the Tower in the My Disney Experience check in but I only see options for asking for rooms near an elevator, what am I missing?

I just booked a preferred room? any way to request a water view as apposed to a parking lot view?

Are there casual places for dine-in meals (including breakfast) right now? Looks like Disney describes El Mercado de Coronado as “grab and go” only?

Am trying to book for two weeks, but sadly the only way to do this is to book it as two different bookings and two different room types.
In theory if the alternate room type became available for one of the weeks, I could then cancel that booking and move it / rebook to the room type I want so I’m in the same room for two weeks.
Worse case would be at the resort I ask to be kept in the cheaper room type for the second week and see if they can make it happen?

Quick question we are arriving in 9 Days and need to ship a small box. Should I use Prime and are there any fees to pick it up. Thanks so much.

How does everyone deal with the Tower being the last bus stop for the parks? Does dispatch send the odd bus right to the Tower stop to pick up people waiting there? Or do we just watch full buses go by until we're fed up and walk to Casitas?

So what is preferred? Is it only casitas 1,2,3?
ETA: my real question is what should would be book to be close to the main pool & lobby.

Last edited:
coronado springs is a very nice resort. years ago we modeled our home pool after the waterfall fountains at coronado springs
unadjustednonraw_thumb_b06-jpg.584344
...wow, that is SOOOO pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter