Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

It sounds like I should plan to use ride share transportation, at least on the way to the parks and maybe not necessarily on the way back. I know the Lyft and Uber pricing varies depending on demand and time of day, but can anyone share their experience with wait times/cost for rides to the parks from CSR?

What is the order of bus stops? With social distancing, will the last stop be all filled?

For every route except going to Disney Springs:
Casitas
Ranchos
Cabanas
Tower

For going to Disney Springs:
Tower
Casitas
Ranchos
Cabanas

Whether the last stop will be filled depends partly on the time of day. When we went in December and only Casitas and Tower were open, there were frequently buses that would bypass Casitas and go directly to the Tower to make sure folks there weren't stuck. This was especially true first thing in the morning. Other than the initial rush to the parks, we never had an issue with the buses being full, but obviously that may have gotten a bit worse now as more opens up.

For every route except going to Disney Springs:
Casitas
Ranchos
Cabanas
Tower

For going to Disney Springs:
Tower
Casitas
Ranchos
Cabanas

Whether the last stop will be filled depends partly on the time of day. When we went in December and only Casitas and Tower were open, there were frequently buses that would bypass Casitas and go directly to the Tower to make sure folks there weren't stuck. This was especially true first thing in the morning. Other than the initial rush to the parks, we never had an issue with the buses being full, but obviously that may have gotten a bit worse now as more opens up.
So far this week we haven’t had any issues with bus being full at stop 4.

Checked in today. No issues getting pool. After an hour though they made everyone leave because of threat of lightning.
No issues again today getting into Dig Site pool. We got in about 1:30 after taking break from Magic Kingdom. Beautiful day out not a cloud in the sky. Only problem at pool today was the love bugs! They were everywhere and wouldn’t leave u alone!!

No issues again today getting into Dig Site pool. We got in about 1:30 after taking break from Magic Kingdom. Beautiful day out not a cloud in the sky. Only problem at pool today was the love bugs! They were everywhere and wouldn’t leave u alone!!
Also the Laguna Bar was sooo nice today. Beautiful night, great music and drinks!

Attachments

• 3BAE21B2-194A-459B-A71C-9AFDF72536A2.jpeg
    3BAE21B2-194A-459B-A71C-9AFDF72536A2.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 60
Arrived yesterday. We landed at 5:00 and our room was ready while we were still at the airport. Put a half gallon milk in the fridge by moving a shelf.
We left the room about 6:40 and an AK bus arrived within a minute. Leaving AK at closing time we waited maybe 2 minutes and got a charter bus.
We went to the Dig Site last evening and the pool was closed for “maintenance” but the hot tub was available.

Just back late last night. Definitely had issues with transportation. We had multiple instances of the dig site being closed for capacity. It seemed to be more enforced on Saturday than other days though. Yesterday there was an issue with filters or something and the pool was closed all day. You could use the pool deck or hot tub. Anything that wasn’t the main pool. The water coming down the pyramid was even off.

I *think* we got an upgrade. I booked a waterview room and we had one-in the tower. We didn’t book the tower. The room and view were lovely. I missed having a bathtub, but it was fine. Bathroom layout is a little odd. Toilet in its own room, shower in with the sinks. It was fine for us. They need more in the Mercado to eat. Choices were slim and not overly appealing.

Just back late last night. Definitely had issues with transportation. We had multiple instances of the dig site being closed for capacity. It seemed to be more enforced on Saturday than other days though. Yesterday there was an issue with filters or something and the pool was closed all day. You could use the pool deck or hot tub. Anything that wasn’t the main pool. The water coming down the pyramid was even off.

I *think* we got an upgrade. I booked a waterview room and we had one-in the tower. We didn’t book the tower. The room and view were lovely. I missed having a bathtub, but it was fine. Bathroom layout is a little odd. Toilet in its own room, shower in with the sinks. It was fine for us. They need more in the Mercado to eat. Choices were slim and not overly appealing.
Did you ever have trouble using the quiet pools if you used them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter