Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere else in this thread...

Are the resorts still providing toiletries? If so, are they still in the large dispensers? Or have they gone back to individual mini toiletries like in the past?

Any recent reports on mid day crowds at the pools? Has there been any long wait times to get into the main pool?

Last edited:
So to be clear, the first bus stop for the parks is in Casitas? And the last stop is by Gran Destino Tower? It that also true for Disney Springs? Is there a current map showing the bus stop locations?

So to be clear, the first bus stop for the parks is in Casitas? And the last stop is by Gran Destino Tower? It that also true for Disney Springs? Is there a current map showing the bus stop locations?

For theme parks - Casitas - Ranchos - Cabanas - Tower

For Disney Springs - the above in reverse

The bus stops are the little bus icons below.

Hope that helps!

So, I'm ridiculous.

Originally booked a trip for the last week of May at CSR with the two free tickets deal. Then decided to do a split stay between ASM and GF instead, so switched our reservation. But then we got a callback Monday that we could buy new annual passes, so we did and we then switched back to CSR, which I got through a deal on Hotwire for $400 less than I could have gotten it through Disney. Anyway, back at CSR on May 26th! Yay! :rotfl:

Lots of pool shut downs today. Multiple times throughout the day. Occasionally some of the quiet pools closed, too.

ground floor in the casitas has a few steps going up to it. does anyone know where the ramps are located in buildings 4 and 5? thanks

I know there are a few but can't remember all of them. The main one we used at Casitas 5 was right next to the pickup loop, where the back sides of 4 and 5 almost touch. It made for easy access to the buses and also dumped us right onto the path to get to the main building.

Anyone know what's going on in mid-November? Literally nothing available except the Tower, and even that's full-up during a couple of the weeks. Considering CBR is available - and that has the Skyliner which apparently people like/want/value - the whole month, it seems odd to me that every room in every category is full during the week between Jersey Week and Thanksgiving. Is there some big conference/event/sporting thing I'm unaware of?

Lots of pool shut downs today. Multiple times throughout the day. Occasionally some of the quiet pools closed, too.

thanks for this update - we arrive next weekend, great setting expectations! 😢 By chance did you notice or know if they are doing a waitlist/text notification for the quiet pools too?

Last edited:
Anyone know what's going on in mid-November? Literally nothing available except the Tower, and even that's full-up during a couple of the weeks. Considering CBR is available - and that has the Skyliner which apparently people like/want/value - the whole month, it seems odd to me that every room in every category is full during the week between Jersey Week and Thanksgiving. Is there some big conference/event/sporting thing I'm unaware of?

It's almost all full during the week in October we are going!

All I can think is it's really true - people are traveling this fall. And apparently want to stay at CSR! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter