Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they expand the menu eventually. Not really much I would go out of my way to get and I was looking forward to getting some gelato😢 Siestas pool bar looks to offer a bit more options though. Think I will be hanging out at the bar lol

I hope they expand the menu eventually. Not really much I would go out of my way to get and I was looking forward to getting some gelato😢 Siestas pool bar looks to offer a bit more options though. Think I will be hanging out at the bar lol

Yeah. We are looking forward to Three Bridges for a few lunches/dinners/drinks and maybe Rix for breakfast, but other than that we aren't really planning much eating at the hotel. Although maybe we will eat at Dahlia one or two nights?

I'm thankful hopping is back because will be able to hop to Epcot from other parks and that opens up so many food options!

Also we are looking forward to going to Disney Springs after parks to try out some of their more casual spots. :)

Does this resort offer rollaway beds/cots for a 5th sleeper? I know the standard rooms only sleep 4.
As far as I know, all the rooms at Coronado sleep four unless your booked in a jr suite or a regular suite in the tower.

Last edited:

For those who have stayed post-reopening, which buildings were you in? We didn’t book the tower, so I’m trying to guess where we will be staying. I know they aren’t using all buildings yet.

For those who have stayed post-reopening, which buildings were you in? We didn’t book the tower, so I’m trying to guess where we will be staying. I know they aren’t using all buildings yet.

As far as I know it's just Casitas. So if you booked Preferred it would be 1, 2, or 3. Standard would be 4 or 5.

Here now. How far ahead of park opening should we be at the bus stop? I’ve seen varying recommendations - upwards of 1.5 hours before park opening. Debating whether we should get to the bus stop at 5:30 am tomorrow for AK 🤪

Here now. How far ahead of park opening should we be at the bus stop? I’ve seen varying recommendations - upwards of 1.5 hours before park opening. Debating whether we should get to the bus stop at 5:30 am tomorrow for AK 🤪
I am here as well - honestly, the bus system irritates me to no end. I am trying hard to practice patience and 2020 perspective, lol.
We waited 50 minutes for a bus to Disney Springs yesterday and I almost lost it. This morning, we happened to walk out just as an Epcot bus pulled up so we got lucky (this was an hour after park opening though)
We have started Ubering almost everywhere now - I am too impatient for busses and Magical Express!

If you initiate an Uber pick up while standing out in front of Casitas bldg will they pick you up there or must you walk over to front of GDT to meet Uber driver???

I am here as well - honestly, the bus system irritates me to no end. I am trying hard to practice patience and 2020 perspective, lol.
We waited 50 minutes for a bus to Disney Springs yesterday and I almost lost it. This morning, we happened to walk out just as an Epcot bus pulled up so we got lucky (this was an hour after park opening though)
We have started Ubering almost everywhere now - I am too impatient for busses and Magical Express!

I feel you there! We ubered from the airport instead of waiting for Magical Express because the line was insane. Yikes, I guess we will see how it goes! I really hope your luck turns around!!!

I feel you there! We ubered from the airport instead of waiting for Magical Express because the line was insane. Yikes, I guess we will see how it goes! I really hope your luck turns around!!!

How much did Uber charge and where did they pick you up at airport? Just curious as we recently used a car service that picked us up right outside the baggage claim area and included a free grocery store stop on way to resort.

If you initiate an Uber pick up while standing out in front of Casitas bldg will they pick you up there or must you walk over to front of GDT to meet Uber driver???
It would pick you up at Gran Destino Tower. You can try to make your pin at the bus stop, but in my experience at other resorts, they get confused and you end up having to walk to the main entrance.

Same!! We walked toward the ME area and I saw the line - immediately told my husband to call an Uber!

How much did Uber charge and where did they pick you up at airport? Just curious as we recently used a car service that picked us up right outside the baggage claim area and included a free grocery store stop on way to resort.

oh, that’s a really cool service!

Uber picks you up right outside baggage claim, I believe it was outside of carousel 22. It was about $40!

When we stayed at GDT a few weeks ago we just took our luggage right up to our room. We will be returning in March and staying in Cassitas will we be able to have luggage brought to our room by bell services?

We used them several times this past week, and they are only allowed pickup and drop off in front of GDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter