Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get Business Class with my free dining for my booking Aug18-29...hoping something will open up. Is it an offering or am i wasting my time?

Thanks!
There are a limited number of business class rooms, and they don't generally need to discount them to fill them. You can try, but I'd keep my expectations low.

Trying to get Business Class with my free dining for my booking Aug18-29...hoping something will open up. Is it an offering or am i wasting my time?

Thanks!

I actually had a BC room booked with free dining for 08/14-21st. They were available for the first few weeks of the offer at the very least. So they do offer them, but there is only a few weeks left to book FD I believe. I would check a few times a day, it's how I found WL rooms available.

Thanks guys! I just didn't want to keep checking like an insane person if it wasn't an option. I am holding out little hope but you never know!

I understand that the beds in the Business Class rooms are better than the beds at POFQ. Are the beds in the rest of the resort better too since this is a Convention Resort?

I see that the Coronado just got those bikes to ride around the resort. Does anyone know if they will be available in November or are they just there for the summer?

I understand that the beds in the Business Class rooms are better than the beds at POFQ. Are the beds in the rest of the resort better too since this is a Convention Resort?

Yes, they have very good beds at CSR. I believe the exact mattress type is listed on Buzz's site somewhere.

Online check in done, and request made for ground floor Cabana section. Would you also take advantage of the room request form from Touring Plans? DH would like to be as close to the smoking area as possible. I understand that the room category is not always accurate and I can see that for myself when I put in a standard room it clearly gives 2 options that appear to water view, even in the pictures of the view.

This might be a stupid question, but a comment in the discussion about resort types got me a little confused...

Does CSR have bell services? On our last trip (to SSR), when we arrived, we went to bell services and got someone to take us to our room the first time so we found it ok. They had a little golf buggy they drove us there in, and they were lovely and helpful! Will there be a similar service at CSR? We'll be just off a long, long flight and suffering from the time difference, so the idea of being sent to find our room on our own is a little scary!

This might be a stupid question, but a comment in the discussion about resort types got me a little confused...

Does CSR have bell services? On our last trip (to SSR), when we arrived, we went to bell services and got someone to take us to our room the first time so we found it ok. They had a little golf buggy they drove us there in, and they were lovely and helpful! Will there be a similar service at CSR? We'll be just off a long, long flight and suffering from the time difference, so the idea of being sent to find our room on our own is a little scary!

Yes, CSR has excellent Bell service. The Bell service desk is right beside the front door opposite side to Panchitos.

Online check in done, and request made for ground floor Cabana section. Would you also take advantage of the room request form from Touring Plans? DH would like to be as close to the smoking area as possible. I understand that the room category is not always accurate and I can see that for myself when I put in a standard room it clearly gives 2 options that appear to water view, even in the pictures of the view.

I also did our online check in yesterday, requested near Convention Center(Casitas) and ground floor. I've also filled out the Touring plans room request. We have used it twice, the first time it didn't really get us what we wanted, the 2nd time it was perfect. Sorry I'm not sure about the smoking areas, but I think if you find a room close to what you want on touring plans definitely use that.

Hi, quick question. When I go to book a standard business class room, it says 2 queen beds. When the next screen comes up, to put deposit, it says king bed. :( I prefer the 2 queens,( it is me and adult son).

Does anyone know if the standard business class rooms are all kings, or are the standard ones available with 2 beds? thanks!!

Hi, quick question. When I go to book a standard business class room, it says 2 queen beds. When the next screen comes up, to put deposit, it says king bed. :( I prefer the 2 queens,( it is me and adult son).

Does anyone know if the standard business class rooms are all kings, or are the standard ones available with 2 beds? thanks!!

There are only 2 room types in Business Class. The standard rooms have 2 queens and obviously the King rooms have kings. About 2/3 of the BC rooms are kings and 1/3 standard.

OK, thanks, it just was weird the way it came up on the screen, I will book the Business standard and assume it is for 2 queens.

Edited, when I went back, it did not happen again, I think it was just not changing when I clicked standard room correctly. Whatever, I got it for early March next year, hooray.

Last edited:
It appears CSR is sold out for our week in Oct. We have visited many times and never stayed in a sold out resort. This makes me very nervous for bus transportation, food court, room assignment. Any one had any experience staying when resort was sold out? Thinking of switching to December.

It appears CSR is sold out for our week in Oct. We have visited many times and never stayed in a sold out resort. This makes me very nervous for bus transportation, food court, room assignment. Any one had any experience staying when resort was sold out? Thinking of switching to December.
If there is a Large convention then I don't think that it will effect the Bus transportation, maybe the food court for breaks and at end of the day. CSR is also sold out the week that we are staying there in Sept.

Well we've upgraded from POP to CSR so I'm super excited to be here for 3 nights over New Years! CSR was my first choice for our first trip to Disney but it just never worked out. Looks so beautiful there!

Well we've upgraded from POP to CSR so I'm super excited to be here for 3 nights over New Years! CSR was my first choice for our first trip to Disney but it just never worked out. Looks so beautiful there!

Same here. Always wanted to stay at CSR but couldn't justify the added cost when we basically only sleep at the resort. We normally stayed at POP but our last trip was a last-minute decision and POP was booked. Oh, darn. We had to finally give CSR a try. Let me tell you, we actually went swimming and gave up our last day in the parks to enjoy the resort. That was a definite first for us. We are returning to CSR for our next trip. POP was fine, but CSR is so much nicer IMO. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter