Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the distances between the various sections of CSR proper vary, but say I get assigned to Ranchos. Do the bridges cut down on the walking time to the main buildings?

We've booked 10 nights at CSR for end of March into April 2022. So excited, but we currently can't travel to US from the UK so trying to keep my excitement under control. Lost two trips to WDW this year because of COVID.

Where do I get a parking pass for the rental car?
Driving to Coronado tomorrow morning for a quick one night stay before we fly out Saturday morning. Planning on leaving the car at the resort and hopping the bus to Disney Springs.

Would anyone who has been recently mind giving me a run down of quick service restaurants at the resort? My son and I will be there August 8th through the 12th and I've never stayed here. Just wondering what restaurants are available at the resort and what we can expect food wise. I've tried to look online but it's not always clear which restaurants are open currently. Is there a food court? Thanks for any insight you can give me.

Where do I get a parking pass for the rental car?
Driving to Coronado tomorrow morning for a quick one night stay before we fly out Saturday morning. Planning on leaving the car at the resort and hopping the bus to Disney Springs.

They don’t give “parking passes” or anything physical. When you first drive up, you stop at the gatehouse, they’ll ask why you’re there, you’ll probably have to show ID or scan. That’s it.

Hello everyone ~ just joining this thread. Booked a stay at Coronado for November. Does anyone have the phone number information for whom to contact with a room request? Thank you.

We are staying in a water view room for the first time. Any room request recommendations for a nice view of the lake? Thanks.

When breakfasting in El Mercado, are you able to make up your own "bounty platter" rather than a set Menu?....I love waffles with sausage ,bacon & egg hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter