Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the bathrooms actually have a pocket door, so that should solve the family bathroom situation

So to clarify the new lobby in the tower will serve as the lobby for the entire resort? This is where guest check in will be now (even if you’re staying in another building)?

My worry is that this resort, that they are going to start pushing Deluxe pricing now. I've never stayed here, but the location, I feel I wouldn't pay a deluxe price tag for that. So I hope they don't go too crazy.

Animal Kingdom Lodge is a fairly remote location and they charge deluxe prices. I think the tower rooms will always be priced higher than the rooms in the low rise buildings. But unless they actually move Coronado into the deluxe category I can't see them marking the prices up that much.

Has anyone seen a picture of a king room? I saw one but I wasn't sure if it was a regular room or not. It had a small sofa.

Animal Kingdom Lodge is a fairly remote location and they charge deluxe prices. I think the tower rooms will always be priced higher than the rooms in the low rise buildings. But unless they actually move Coronado into the deluxe category I can't see them marking the prices up that much.
I hope not.
I feel like people would pay more for the AK because its very close to a park and while you can't walk it provides super quick transportation for it. Plus it has the Savannah. It seems like location wise it has the edge.

I've watched many of the videos out the last few days. I love the look of the rooms. I am unsure about the look of the lobby.

the only thing I'm not a fan of is the distance of the swimming pool. I'm also concerned it will be super crowded with all the extra rooms? Maybe the new hotel will be all convention people with no time for the pool! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Has anyone seen a picture of a king room? I saw one but I wasn't sure if it was a regular room or not. It had a small sofa.

Yes it appears the standard king rooms have a small seating area. Some pictures of a club level King room on the 15th floor have been posted on the Coronado Springs Buzz group on Facebook.

This Tower is LOVELY. I love every bit of it! Using the animated short, DESTINO, as inspiration was BRILLIANT! It's gorgeous and I'm beyond excited to be staying there in December. I wish I could upgrade to club level...but I've purchased three rooms and that would definitely be pushing the budget. #GranDestinoIsMyDisneyHome *clicking heels 3x* 😍

I think the lobby looks lovely... for another resort/hotel. I miss the old Coronado.
Yeah, I've never stayed there, but I am thinking about staying there. I have looked at a ton of videos and it doesn't have the same feel to me. I will probably still try it out, but I was expecting something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter