Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staying here for the first time in August in the new tower. Excited about our stay for somewhere new!

We have yet to stay somewhere on property we didn't like, but we love POFQ and CBR, so I hope CSR will be added to that list too!

I will hopefully find out tomorrow/today if we will be staying Club Level from my TA today too (she received a comment when booking saying that Club Level may not available during my stay to contact Disney?) I of course booked right when they were closing so she has to call tomorrow/today. Have never done Club Level before, so excited about trying it out if it is available, fingers crossed :shamrock:. Hopefully more information about it will be released soon!

Is there anywhere at CSR to return a rental car, or is the Car Care Center the easiest place to do that? TIA!

I am super curious myself. I have CL room booked in the new tower for the first weekend in August. So excited! But there just isn't much info out there. Even the Disney Parks Blog doesn't have details. You can view the artist renderings on a few sites. I do a google search every few days to look for more detailed info but usually just come up with the same drawings or old "business class" club info. I guess I will find out soon enough but this will be my first time staying somewhere without having read a ton of reviews, because there won't be any until mid-July!
I have CL room booked the same weekend for my 50th birthday! I've searched and searched too, but I'll have to content with being surprised.

Just booked CL in the tower for November (planning to go to MVMCP for the first time). We have stayed here before in 2017 and had a newly renovated room. We are excited to return.

Staying here for the first time in August in the new tower. Excited about our stay for somewhere new!

We have yet to stay somewhere on property we didn't like, but we love POFQ and CBR, so I hope CSR will be added to that list too!

I will hopefully find out tomorrow/today if we will be staying Club Level from my TA today too (she received a comment when booking saying that Club Level may not available during my stay to contact Disney?) I of course booked right when they were closing so she has to call tomorrow/today. Have never done Club Level before, so excited about trying it out if it is available, fingers crossed :shamrock:. Hopefully more information about it will be released soon!

Weird there was a comment saying CL might not be available. If I remember correctly, CL was available on WDW's site starting with the Tower opening.

Have you received a word from your TA?

Just returned late last night from a 5 night stay at Coronado springs. I booked a "water view" room and requested "Casitas, lake view." I got room 4263--so exactly what I requested! :)

The room was beautiful and house keeping was great! Room 4263 has a bathtub/shower combo and connects with room 4264. My only complaint was noise--not from construction, but from within the room itself! There is a fan in the bathroom that automatically turns on whenever you go near it (so even if I was just using the sink, the fan turned on automatically) and it was LOUD. I was sharing a room with my mom (I'm in my 40's and she's in her 70's) and I worried about the loud fan waking her up if I used the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Also, noise from the connecting room; we could hear the young men (I'm guessing late teens/early 20's) playing video games loud and clear, as if they were in the room with us. I don't think they were necessarily being loud, just using normal voices--it's just the connecting door is not at all soundproof. After a couple days they checked out and a male/female pair (I could tell since I could hear them so well) moved in and again, I could hear their normal (not excessively loud) conversations as if they were right in the room with me.

Bus service was great and it was a beautiful resort!

Weird there was a comment saying CL might not be available. If I remember correctly, CL was available on WDW's site starting with the Tower opening.

Have you received a word from your TA?

Yeah basically it was available Thurs but not Fri of our stay. Im guessing either club level was full Friday night, or was full for the agency deal. I made two separate reservations and she placed a note requesting to not do a room transfer. Heres to some pixie dust for that. I asked over on the Club Level forum if what I remember reading was true, that club level won't be room number specific here, but haven't heard a reply. I didn't expect one with so much little information available at the moment.

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered already but I'm too impatient to read through all 482 pages. We have a reservation to stay at CSR this December. I just learned about the tie-dye shirt activity at some of the resorts. I've seen the recreation schedule for CSR, there is a section that says 'Design Your Own..." but I'm not sure what that means. I've tried searching online as well as asking on the Mom's panel, which just told me that since it is a poolside activity we couldn't participate at another resort but not if it was available at CSR. Can anyone here tell me if it is? Thanks! :)

Is there anywhere at CSR to return a rental car, or is the Car Care Center the easiest place to do that? TIA!
If you are renting from Alamo, you can return your car easily at the Dolphin Hotel. That would be the closest option for you at CSR. :)

Just booked august. preferred room split stay with also tower standard room. I really like having walkin showers and don't like kitchens/dvc/villa type rooms. So this is great for me and it will be nice and new. i was hoping tower the whole august stay but it's not available, as i just booked it today.

I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered already but I'm too impatient to read through all 482 pages. We have a reservation to stay at CSR this December. I just learned about the tie-dye shirt activity at some of the resorts. I've seen the recreation schedule for CSR, there is a section that says 'Design Your Own..." but I'm not sure what that means. I've tried searching online as well as asking on the Mom's panel, which just told me that since it is a poolside activity we couldn't participate at another resort but not if it was available at CSR. Can anyone here tell me if it is? Thanks! :)
Tie Dye was an option when we visited last May (sorry I can't remember the price). But they also offer to make layered sand bottles and other crafts. You would have to check that week at the pool to see which item is offered each day.

We are planning on two nights Coronado before we move to beach .

Should we stay in the tower ? Would buses be closest to the tower. What would be the closest pool to the tower ? Or should we stay in a preferred room? Thank you first time staying there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter