• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

We had been told that it was on 140 or so. Couldn't find it there so we called the front desk. It was on channel 105.

Great updated information that I will post soon to the first page:)

regarding the screenings after the Orlando attacks---

We arrived at Disney on June 14 and were in the parks all week. We didn't see them screening everyone. It was my mom, myself, 6 year old son and 7 month old daughter. I was asked to go through once but no one else was. I didn't even wait in line to do it just walked right through. Maybe they screened everyone at some point in the day or two before that?

That must have been what happened and thank you for sharing your experience. It's good to read that park lines aren't permanently outrageous.

Any chance you could provide the product number? Can't get it clear enough when I zoom in. Going to try calling merchandising. Thank you!!!!

I did Google the number that's on the price tag, as it's the only number on the package, but I came up with nothing. I hope you have more success or that you find it's still in the parks or resorts. This is the number underneath the barcode and above the price:

00008 54874

We will be staying at the CR CL TPV room and need 2 rooms. I looked on touring plans and it says that none of the rooms are connecting. Does anyone know if that is correct? I was hoping for connecting rooms since we have 4 kids and we are bringing some of our DDs friends. Thanks!

I did Google the number that's on the price tag, as it's the only number on the package, but I came up with nothing. I hope you have more success or that you find it's still in the parks or resorts. This is the number underneath the barcode and above the price:

00008 54874
Thank you!

Will report back if I can find anything.

Anyone know what kind of selection of magic bands they have at the resort shops? We are not telling my son we are going until the day of but I want to get him a special band but can't ask him ahead of time what he wants.

We will be staying at the CR CL TPV room and need 2 rooms. I looked on touring plans and it says that none of the rooms are connecting. Does anyone know if that is correct? I was hoping for connecting rooms since we have 4 kids and we are bringing some of our DDs friends. Thanks!

Some of the rooms are connecting. Though helpful, TP isn't always correct. An easy way to confirm this is by emailing or calling the IPO (Itinerary Planning Office) with your request. They will add it to your reservation and they would certainly be able to answer all your questions about the Atrium Club, even though they're located at the GF.

@DisneyFansInNYC, not trying to steer you away from the Atrium Club, but if you want everyone in the same "room," there are a few other alternatives at CR:

The Tower Club level (14th) has gorgeous one and two bedroom suites. Best to call reservations for Tower Club availability since most of those rooms aren't advertised online. While not on CL, BLT villas have a TPV and are HUGE. You can book a cash reservation and even apply applicable discounts. If you need CL, the Garden Wing suites have CL access, however, not with a TPV. But, the CL lounge has a TPV and balcony that you can go out on. With 4 kids and all their friends, these alternatives might work for you and might be a bit cheaper, too. More information about these alternatives is in the CL and BLT chapters of the thread. The hyperlinks are in post 1.

We are booked at BLT in a 2 bedroom suite, TPV, Feb 13-15 (very short stay but the kids are small and we are doing a VIP tour as well to maximize our time)

YAY!!!!! :tigger:

Sounds great and I'll log your dates:)

My husband and I booked in BLT water view for October 20 - 23. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary (October 19). Our plan is to do the Halloween party on the 20th then Friday and Saturday at Epcot for the Food & Wine Fest.

What fun! Make sure you have your anniversary added to your reservation and I'll add your dates to the Log-o-Rail.

Anyone know what kind of selection of magic bands they have at the resort shops? We are not telling my son we are going until the day of but I want to get him a special band but can't ask him ahead of time what he wants.

I don't have my own photos to show you, but all the resorts and parks have MANY from which to choose. I'm certain your son will find something he likes and may even be a bit overwhelmed.

My husband and I booked in BLT water view for October 20 - 23. We are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary (October 19). Our plan is to do the Halloween party on the 20th then Friday and Saturday at Epcot for the Food & Wine Fest.

We will be there at the same time....maybe all us thread buddies should get together for drinks etc. be fun to post a picture to the thread !:flower1:

Some of the rooms are connecting. Though helpful, TP isn't always correct. An easy way to confirm this is by emailing or calling the IPO (Itinerary Planning Office) with your request. They will add it to your reservation and they would certainly be able to answer all your questions about the Atrium Club, even though they're located at the GF.

@DisneyFansInNYC, not trying to steer you away from the Atrium Club, but if you want everyone in the same "room," there are a few other alternatives at CR:

The Tower Club level (14th) has gorgeous one and two bedroom suites. Best to call reservations for Tower Club availability since most of those rooms aren't advertised online. While not on CL, BLT villas have a TPV and are HUGE. You can book a cash reservation and even apply applicable discounts. If you need CL, the Garden Wing suites have CL access, however, not with a TPV. But, the CL lounge has a TPV and balcony that you can go out on. With 4 kids and all their friends, these alternatives might work for you and might be a bit cheaper, too. More information about these alternatives is in the CL and BLT chapters of the thread. The hyperlinks are in post 1.
Thank you! I didn't think of the Tower Club - I will call. We really wanted to surprise our DD for her birthday with a TPV room so we decided against the Garden Wing but those suites do look big. The problem is we are 10 people so I couldn't find a suite that would fit all of us. Thank you for the ideas. I will call tomorrow. :)

If one is under three years old, you could stay in a two bedroom villa at BLT. The grand villas sleep 12.

Have a fun vacation!

Thank so much! Our kids are all teens except for our DD who is turning 21 while we are there. Our DDs friends are also teens to 21 years old. I will check today but if not we are thrilled that we have the CR Atrium TPV and hoping we get our adjoining rooms.

00008 54874

WDWKOOK, can you tell us what the number before and after the barcode are? (All 12 digits make up the UPC, so we may get a better result including them.)

Thanks!

LeonB

WDWKOOK, can you tell us what the number before and after the barcode are? (All 12 digits make up the UPC, so we may get a better result including them.)

Thanks!

LeonB

Sorry about the exclusion, Leon, those two numbers are so small, I didn't think they were relevant. There is a (tiny) 4 before the 0 and a (tiny) 8 after the 4:

4 00008 54874 8

Hey @WDWKOOK, please add my party of 5's dates.

We have a Theme Park View room, Oct 2-8 2016 and it will be our first stay at a Deluxe. I will turn 50 in late August so this will be my a little late birthday trip.

Park day dining is booked and I'm just waiting for Aug 3rd to arrive so I can book FP's and do online check-in. This will be my first trip back in 6 years and I can't wait!

Hey @WDWKOOK, please add my party of 5's dates.

We have a Theme Park View room, Oct 2-8 2016 and it will be our first stay at a Deluxe. I will turn 50 in late August so this will be my a little late birthday trip.

Park day dining is booked and I'm just waiting for Aug 3rd to arrive so I can book FP's and do online check-in. This will be my first trip back in 6 years and I can't wait!

Welcome back to WDW and congratulations on booking your birthday trip and first Deluxe! Once you stay Deluxe, it's hard going back. I assume you're at CR? So many new things for you, but it sounds like you have them all under control. Let us know if you have questions and I'll log your dates in POST 1.

Thank you!

You're welcome and I hope those (tiny) numbers help!

@preemiemama just reported on the BWI/BWV thread:

Just a heads-up if anyone is here now. We are on DME and there is an accident between Wilderness Lodge and the Contemporary. Traffic is backed up and busses are caught in it. Might be a wait for a MK bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter