Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

We only got here today & I am already super frustrated with the monorail. Been on it twice today. We’ve had to hold “for traffic” before each stop both times. 35 minutes from TTC to CR with almost no one riding it.

At 9:40 pm, sat between the GF & MK for a “maintenance check” on the train in front of us.

Last edited:
There are groups of people on almost every floor on the outside stairwells are that face the MK. I'm assuming that they are waiting to enter the MK tomorrow when it opens for the 50th. Seems like security would clear them out.

There are groups of people on almost every floor where the outside stairwells are that face the MK. I'm assuming that they are waiting to enter the MK tomorrow when it opens for the 50th. Seems like security would clear them out.

Hmm, Are they waiting for fireworks??? I didn't think there was any tonight. So they're just standing there? I dont get the people wanting to get there SUPER early. You are guaranteed entry, assuming you have a park pass.

I just wish they would scrap the cartoony stuff from the deluxe resorts (including DVC resorts) and just stick to resort theming. Put all the cartoon garbage you want in the values.
Kids stay in Deluxes too! I know, i am still one, even though I pay for deluxe! :tigger:
My opinion, all hotels should have a lot of Disney theming. DVC, no, but hotels yes.

Does the heavy table go up and down?
There was some talk recently about no desk in the renovated room. The angled part of the couch and the very heavy table make for a really nice desk, now that I’ve had a chance to try it. I was worried about it too, but this would work reasonably well for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter