Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

I have a question about the bathroom in a BLT studio. Is it just a shower or a shower/tub combination? And if it is a shower/tub combination, is the tub tall? Like is it a big step up/down?

I have a question about the bathroom in a BLT studio. Is it just a shower or a shower/tub combination? And if it is a shower/tub combination, is the tub tall? Like is it a big step up/down?

Normal tub/shower combo, not tall like the whirlpool tubs.

BLTSTUDIO.jpg Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 6.55.47 AM.png

This may sound like a weird question, but we are staying in a BLT studio on rented points for two nights following a cruise. There are four of us (DH, myself, twin sons). I see we'll get four towels, but will there also be four washcloths? In the above photo it only says two.
I don't know from personal experience, but you would think you would get one complete set per occupant?

Hi all, I have a trip planned for myself, DH, and two young children (1&6) in Feb. Was planning on staying at POFQ but am second guessing myself. (I'm sure I will be second guessing things until we arrive!)
The AOA family suites caught my eye because of the room size and I also keep looking at Riverside Royal Rooms. I'm nervous however that with an eight night stay and two very active children a mod room may start to feel cramped. I looked through availability again and clicked on Contemporary- there are garden wing/garden view rooms open. Being able to walk to MK would be wonderful but can anyone give some insight about how the buses are between CR to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios? Are there shared buses? I just don't want to have the convenience of walking to MK but then have it be miserable getting to other resorts.
Also, is Garden Wing a nice location or does it feel too removed from the main building? I also read that garden wing rooms don't usually qualify for any discounts; is this true?
Thanks so much!

I've completed the conversion of all of my Photobucket photos on the first page to "Disboard photos." This was a tedious task, but now none of those photos will "disappear," and I won't have to pay a yearly fee any longer:thumbsup2. I also updated photos and information in all 18 posts, especially in the Club Level and Room chapters. I will get to adding names/dates to the Log-o-Rail tomorrow:)

Thank you to all who answer questions and post photos and trip reports!

can anyone give some insight about how the buses are between CR to Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios? Are there shared buses? I just don't want to have the convenience of walking to MK but then have it be miserable getting to other resorts

When I stayed at WL this summer, we did share with Contemporary/BLT on both those routes. It didn't feel overly crowded. Everyone got a seat and that was around the time pandora opened. I don't know if that continues beyond the summer but if it does, there wasn't a huge worry. You could try to the bus stop a little earlier in the morning if you do rope drop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter