Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just was able to score 25% off GDT CL for April 10 - 13, 2024! I think that's the best I'm going to find as everyone else has mentioned most promos are only giving 10% off - which I find a real slap in the face. I used the current Disney Visa Card Discount. I have been playing with my reservation ever since I booked it trying to get something off CL. So now I'll be splitting my solo trip at Pop April 6 - 10 then moving over to GDT CL for April 10 - 13, 2024! Yay!

Breakfast usually consisted of cereal, grits with cheese, an egg dish, sausage or bacon, plant based fake meat and your normal continental stuff. The family liked it, so all was good.
Did they still have the hot oatmeal out every morning?

Has anyone ever requested and been able to get a small microwave in their room at CR CL? I heard reports and even saw a recent video of this at YC/BC CL, but wasn’t sure if any other has this as a possibility (based in availability of course).
I was wondering the same thing myself. The last time we were in the Tower Club (2018) we asked and they said no but it wasn't clear whether it was because it wasn't an option or just no availability at that time. I wound up going down to the 4th floor to use the microwaves there.

I was wondering the same thing myself. The last time we were in the Tower Club (2018) we asked and they said no but it wasn't clear whether it was because it wasn't an option or just no availability at that time. I wound up going down to the 4th floor to use the microwaves there.
Thanks for reminding me about the 4th floor. I hate to have to trudge down there, but it is an option. Thanks.

I called a couple of month ago and the cm quoted me a 35% gv cl at poly. There were just a couple nights here and there mid/late June. I booked a different hotel, but did think about it for a beat.
That would have been a nice discount!

Most CL is not DVC - I believe only 8 rooms are DVC
You are correct - the majority of Club Level rooms at AKL-Jambo are cash rooms, not DVC. On the 6th floor are DVC rooms, and there are 5 locked-off 2BR units, which more often than not seem to be broken down for 5 studio and 5 1BR reservations.

Sorry for the OT question here but it's kind of on topic too. Do you all tend to stay CL when visiting other cities too? We are heading to Boston this summer and are trying to decide if we should spend the extra on a club room. Specifically we are looking at Marriotts M club and the Langham. We've stayed at the Ritz in other cities and they're great but $1500/night is way too much

Sorry for the OT question here but it's kind of on topic too. Do you all tend to stay CL when visiting other cities too? We are heading to Boston this summer and are trying to decide if we should spend the extra on a club room. Specifically we are looking at Marriotts M club and the Langham. We've stayed at the Ritz in other cities and they're great but $1500/night is way too much

I often do. Honestly so all over the place in terms of quality/experiences, frankly usually makes me appreciate Disney’s CL product, despite its flaws.

I can’t speak to either of those specific hotels/CLs though. I do, however, really like Langhams.

Enjoy Boston!

Depends on the offerings and my plans. I look for recent reviews on the clubs if paying cash as post-Covid drastically changed some. Also watch out for days of the week restrictions as some clubs won’t operate on weekends or only offer appetizers on weekdays. Some include alcohol, some don’t but only charge a small fee. There are just a lot of variations.

Keep in mind your status, some like Marriott Plat automatically include club access and the status can be obtained just by having the right credit card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter