• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Woo Hoo!!! All booked for YC CL & CR king CL for our September trip with the new room discounts!! Deluxe resort rate is 35% off for stays greater than 5 days; 30% off stays of 1-4 days. AP rates are out til July. Too bad those didn’t go til September.

Edit to add.. looking further, CL discount was only 10% . Regular rooms are up to 35%.

Last edited:
Woo Hoo!!! All booked for YC CL & CR king CL for our September trip with the new room discounts!! Deluxe resort rate is 35% off for stays greater than 5 days; 30% off stays of 1-4 days. AP rates are out til July. Too bad those didn’t go til September.
Thank you for the reminder! Just upgraded our YC stay in September to CL! :cool1:

Did you get more than a 10% discount on CL? Everything I looked at was only 10% for CL with AP and longer stays discount. If so I may have to keep looking.

Did you get more than a 10% discount on CL? Everything I looked at was only 10% for CL with AP and longer stays discount. If so I may have to keep looking.

You’re right, the CL is only about 10%. I was half asleep & jumped on the room I wanted without even doing the math. 🤦🏻‍♀️. Looks like I got the only CR king CL room so I’m happy about that. I’ll keep checking for an AP rate at YC & hope that’s better.

You’re right, the CL is only about 10%. I was half asleep & jumped on the room I wanted without even doing the math. 🤦🏻‍♀️. Looks like I got the only CR king CL room so I’m happy about that. I’ll keep checking for an AP rate at YC & hope that’s better.
hopefully they will be better in the fall. AP rates for this spring are only 10%:(

hopefully they will be better in the fall. AP rates for this spring are only 10%:(

Good to know, I hadn’t even looked for those dates. I know CL with the bounceback offer hasn’t been easy to get. I called just a few days after bouncebacks came back in early July. Nothing for CL at Y & B for the first 2 weeks in September. I wasn’t going to book anything because I wanted a split CL & YC stay. It’s our anniversary trip & YC WV CL has been our favorite room for about 20 years, CR is a close 2nd. The CM felt so bad he contacted guest services & was able to get a resort view CL room for us. I’ve read some reports lately of more CL rooms opening up with the bounceback. I’ll have to call in a few days & see if any WV CL rooms are available for our newly tweaked dates.

Last edited:
Well, our “discounted” RPC room is $1,300/night pre-tax :rotfl2:, so looks like we are mixing it up for this next trip! We are very much accustomed to CL and it’s an excellent fit for our vacation and touring style, so it’s a bit tough to give up, but we are open.
For our dates, our top CL option is BWI (standard) and our top non-CL option is a Riviera (gasp, no CL!) 1-BR (preferred).
For those that have crossed over to the dark, shadowy place of non-CL o_O,did you regret it? Any input on the options above?
Thank you so much in advance!

When I checked, it didn’t seem like the 35% was on CL. The CL discount seemed much lower, while regular rooms were 35%. Maybe it was just the dates I was looking at??

Nevermind. Reread the whole thread.

Nevermind. Reread the whole thread.

Sorry for the confusion. I was up almost all night & just booked without doing the math. I went back & edited my post so hopefully no one else gets bad info.

Although I’ll still keep my reservations for now even tho it’s only 10%.

Well, our “discounted” RPC room is $1,300/night pre-tax :rotfl2:, so looks like we are mixing it up for this next trip! We are very much accustomed to CL and it’s an excellent fit for our vacation and touring style, so it’s a bit tough to give up, but we are open.
For our dates, our top CL option is BWI (standard) and our top non-CL option is a Riviera (gasp, no CL!) 1-BR (preferred).
For those that have crossed over to the dark, shadowy place of non-CL o_O,did you regret it? Any input on the options above?

Yipes! That’s almost an insult to call it discounted. :sad2:

I am “weaning” myself off CL, despite just booking those 2 reservations. We’ve been staying CL for about 22 years. My husband retired from his full time position & started consulting part time for his employer in February 2021. I retired in April ‘22, husband fully retired last April ‘23. I always told myself we wouldn’t do CL in retirement, but I admit I’m spoiled, lol. I’m still figuring out our new income & how we want to draw & spend our retirement funds. The way CL rates have increased the last 3 years, plus now the dismal discounts, it really make staying CL unreasonable for us. For now if I really want CL, I’ll do it for our anniversary trips.

Over the last 2 years we’ve done regular stays at Pop, POFQ, CR, WL & YC. Before we did deluxe & CL, we stayed at both PO resorts several times. We still found FQ to be enjoyable & beautiful. We hadn’t been to WL in years, only had a 3 night stay. We liked the new rooms & decided we’d like stay there again soon.

My husband loves Mickey waffles & having a lot of steak dinners. So booking signature meals every day & doing mobile orders for waffles & bacon for breakfast has helped us transition away from the lounge.

Sorry for the confusion. I was up almost all night & just booked without doing the math. I went back & edited my post so hopefully no one else gets bad info.

Although I’ll still keep my reservations for now even tho it’s only 10%.
No worries. My fault for not reading all the responses. I totally understand the excitement.
Definitely keep checking. You never know what changes. I found that with the recent winter AP, Disney suddenly got aggressive and cut the CL right before the trip while the discount had been paltry or not even included when it first came out, about 2-3 weeks before they were suddenly 40% off bc they didn’t sell at the ridiculous prices.

I’m sure something will open or other discounts will come out. 🤞

Does anyone have pictures of the pull out sofa from the 1 bedroom suite at the CTR tower club level. Sure wish the had a regular flip sofa a a reg 3rd bed.

Our last couple of stays were non-CL. We really like CL, but I am value-oriented and although I can splurge, the current prices for CL are egregious. Prices I have seen, and I'm not picky about resort, range from $700 per night with tax (a few CS dates) up to over 2k per night for non-suites at Poly and GF. It's just crazy.

When we don't do CL, we book at least one TS restaurant per day. I like not having to worry about CL hours. It's convenient, but the snacks and wine choices are not that good that I miss it when I don't have it. Chatting to the CMs is not high on my priority list so that value is lost on me. I'm not paying 1k per night to chat to a college student who is giving me measly wine pours pirate:

I actually feel more civilized having a nice signature dinner or stopping in random lounges for $20 cocktails and a snack of my choosing. It is still way cheaper! :wizard:

Pick the resort/category that is best for you and choose your drinks/food on your own. It is very hard to eat/drink whatever you want, whenever you want, and still exceed the cost of a CL stay.

Last edited:
Back from our Dec 20-27th stay at YC. Looking at the pictures from Chronos and AKL, I am SUPER jealous. WAY better offerings for snacks and evening. We never once saw a Mickey bar, just popsicle and ice cream sandwich. Never a sun chip, rice krispy (of any sort) no 'food' snack option other than leftover breakfast pastries, chips and veggies.

Back from our Dec 20-27th stay at YC. Looking at the pictures from Chronos and AKL, I am SUPER jealous. WAY better offerings for snacks and evening. We never once saw a Mickey bar, just popsicle and ice cream sandwich. Never a sun chip, rice krispy (of any sort) no 'food' snack option other than leftover breakfast pastries, chips and veggies.
Ridiculous. They are charging 1k a night. Throw out some Mickey bars.

In the offer details for the Stay More club level is specifically listed at 10%, have they put out such a tiny discount specifically excluding club levels from the normal hotel discounts before? I think they're crazy but more power to the Mouse I guess.

No worries. My fault for not reading all the responses. I totally understand the excitement.
Definitely keep checking. You never know what changes. I found that with the recent winter AP, Disney suddenly got aggressive and cut the CL right before the trip while the discount had been paltry or not even included when it first came out, about 2-3 weeks before they were suddenly 40% off bc they didn’t sell at the ridiculous prices.

I’m sure something will open or other discounts will come out. 🤞
That was my experience too. Nothing, nothing, nothing, 2 weeks out some rooms, then more rooms, then Everything.

So I was one of the people who jumped immediately this morning. There is absolutely NO way I am paying Christmas prices for CL in June! I booked both a regular room for a 'fair' price and a CL just to have. I do not think they will lower the discount. DH truly enjoys CL and DS and I can skip it, but he spends more time at the resort.

Honestly, they should not have offered any discount and then add those rooms into the mix later if wished. 10% is an absolute insult, especially for YC. I don't think I've never not had at least 25% off in all the years going routinely.

In the offer details for the Stay More club level is specifically listed at 10%, have they put out such a tiny discount specifically excluding club levels from the normal hotel discounts before?

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. I totally missed that down at the bottom of the info. I just looked at the hotel info. That really is pretty shady. And no, I don’t remember ever having CL listed as a whole separate rate category before. The bounceback rates for CL (when you could get them) was 35%. This may be a last hurrah for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter