Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That looks like an upgrade (Mickey ice cream bars and Mickey rice krispy treats)! I wonder if that is just for Christmas or the new normal.

Thanks for all the pics!
Someone did mention, about a week ago, that Rice Krispie Treats were added, however I was surprised by the Mickey Bars. Not sure if it’s just for the holiday. A CM asked if we’d like one the night before and then yesterday DS asked for one and a CM came out with a huge tray and walked around offering them to everyone during snack. They were both a nice addition!!

Sorry I didn’t get pics last night. Dinner was steak, salmon and pasta with meat sauce.

Do you notice a typical rotation? (ie, I know AKL club has a 3 day rotation of the dinners) I want to plan to not miss the salmon, steak, pasta night!

Do you notice a typical rotation? (ie, I know AKL club has a 3 day rotation of the dinners) I want to plan to not miss the salmon, steak, pasta night!
Yes, it’s a 3 day rotation! The chef noted it when he went over the allergies with us at check-in. I can find out what dinner is when I go back in a bit.

Yes, it’s a 3 day rotation! The chef noted it when he went over the allergies with us at check-in. I can find out what dinner is when I go back in a bit.
Tonight is Mac and Cheese again, Swordfish with Tomato Chutney and a potato dish.

That looks like an upgrade (Mickey ice cream bars and Mickey rice krispy treats)! I wonder if that is just for Christmas or the new normal.

Thanks for all the pics!
The Mickey Rice Krispy treats were there for me early/mid Dec, don’t recall seeing any Mickey Ice Cream bars or notes about them being available but I could have easily missed it.

After a couple of great trips staying in the CR Tower King room, our next trip is going to be in the Atrium Club. Is there much difference between Tower Club and Atrium Club, other than Atrium is bigger and potentially more crowded?

After a couple of great trips staying in the CR Tower King room, our next trip is going to be in the Atrium Club. Is there much difference between Tower Club and Atrium Club, other than Atrium is bigger and potentially more crowded?
The balcony size in Atrium lounge is much smaller . They also don’t have the sushi. However you can look over the railing to the concourse below from the hallway.

The Atrium floor is the same size as floors below. The lounge can get full at times because it’s not that large. With the Tower many quests are in suites and tend to not be in the lounge but randomly can get busy,

Pretty much the offerings and cms pretty similar.

For nice weather that Tower king room is amazing. However if it’s too hot etc or you busy you don’t need the big balcony.

Last I prefer every single other WDW room compared to that bland , empty King room. It’s just so barren , like they forget to order furniture. The table looks like it’s from a schools library , same with the one chair. “Let’s just take turns eating ?”🤔😅🙄😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter