• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Wondering if any who has been very recently has been able to swim? Specifically looking at a last minute YC CL trip and I’ve never been at this time of year. I don’t want “waste” a trip to YC and SAB if it’s a bad time of year for it.

Also, I don’t think so, but have there been any changes (positive or negative) to the YC CL food line-up?
Thanks.
it was like 85 at MK yesterday- but the high is 64 on Wed. I’ve been in Nov and it’s been mid-50s.

Alas, welcome to FL.

Wondering if any who has been very recently has been able to swim? Specifically looking at a last minute YC CL trip and I’ve never been at this time of year. I don’t want “waste” a trip to YC and SAB if it’s a bad time of year for it.
We just returned from a four night stay at the Beach Club, Nov 28-Dec 2. The first two days were VERY cold, in the 50's, especially Tuesday. There were a few kids in the sandy kid's pool but not too many people braved SAB. The next two days were warm enough to swim. So, the weather can vary.

We just returned from a four night stay at the Beach Club, Nov 28-Dec 2. The first two days were VERY cold, in the 50's, especially Tuesday. There were a few kids in the sandy kid's pool but not too many people braved SAB. The next two days were warm enough to swim. So, the weather can vary.
Thanks. Hope you had a good trip.

Also, I don’t think so, but have there been any changes (positive or negative) to the YC CL food line-up?
Thanks.
Just got back Saturday. We always travel this time of year and swimming can definitely be hit or miss. It really depends on you and your preferences (as far as temps outside and the pool itself go.) I’m content being poolside with a drink in my hand and watching everyone else swim lol I feel like we swam more Christmas week the past few years than Thanksgiving/Week after. Weather this time of year is all over the place. As far as crowds, some days were better than others. The week after Thanksgiving used to be great, we literally used to walk on every ride, but it changed so much! Can’t beat the holiday spirit in Disney, though!! Have fun!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help everyone. The trip is on pause now bc some of our trip dates are unavailable on the theme park reservation calendar for APs. I thought there was al separate availability for hotel stay APs, but I guess I was mistaken. I can’t get magic kingdom for 2 of the days of a very short trip.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just a few questions - we are booked for Marathon Weekend in a Boardwalk Garden Cottage/Suite - Club Level. Has anyone stayed in these before? Will the club lounge reach out themselves with a pre-arrival email? If so, around what time before our stay?

Is it worth it to request a particular garden suite over another?

Also... think they will be able to help us out with any dining reservations for the most desired dinners? We have Ohana at 4 after the marathon but would love to even get it pushed to 5 (but not going to be upset if not possible!)...

Excited! Have only stayed in a BWV/DVC studio :)

Also, tell me more about the club-level brunch on Sunday? Is it really the sh*t or was it just like any other day?

Thanks for all the help everyone. The trip is on pause now bc some of our trip dates are unavailable on the theme park reservation calendar for APs. I thought there was al separate availability for hotel stay APs, but I guess I was mistaken. I can’t get magic kingdom for 2 of the days of a very short trip.
I think... you can book a different park, and hop to MK after 2pm. We did this with our APs.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii just a few questions - we are booked for Marathon Weekend in a Boardwalk Garden Cottage/Suite - Club Level. Has anyone stayed in these before? Will the club lounge reach out themselves with a pre-arrival email? If so, around what time before our stay?

Is it worth it to request a particular garden suite over another?

Also... think they will be able to help us out with any dining reservations for the most desired dinners? We have Ohana at 4 after the marathon but would love to even get it pushed to 5 (but not going to be upset if not possible!)...

Excited! Have only stayed in a BWV/DVC studio :)

Also, tell me more about the club-level brunch on Sunday? Is it really the sh*t or was it just like any other day?
I love the garden cottages. I posted pics of our cottage from last week on page 2112. There are three that have a balcony and do not have the garden and fence around them. I really don't like those. They are 1205, 6 and 7. We were assigned one once and I asked to be moved. They were smaller inside and a completely different configuration, plus I love the fence and gardens. There is a table and chairs on the patio, but I don't have a pic of it. We have always gotten a call from a CL CM 5 days before. No real Sunday brunch anymore, just a mimosa and bloody mary bar. My only request is for one with a garden. 1201 is right next to the smoking section...convenient if you smoke not so good if you don't. As for changing a dining ressie they may be able to and may not. Did you try to modify in the app? Keep trying up to the day of. People change ressies all the time and things open up even last minute.

I apologize if this has been mentioned - but we're coming May 12 - 18. Still unsure where we will stay, but oddly YC CL shows no availability (yet BC CL is wide open). CR doesn't even list CL at all - not even as unavailable.

All the other CLs are normal. Just a glitch I guess?

I apologize if this has been mentioned - but we're coming May 12 - 18. Still unsure where we will stay, but oddly YC CL shows no availability (yet BC CL is wide open). CR doesn't even list CL at all - not even as unavailable.
That’s so strange with availability. Another refurbishment somewhere??
All the other CLs are normal. Just a glitch I guess?

This is crazy - CR is showing CL now. I've checked for over a week multiple times a day, even earlier today. They are all listed again now. Yay!

This is crazy - CR is showing CL now. I've checked for over a week multiple times a day, even earlier today. They are all listed again now. Yay!
The Disney site is so screwy. Glad what you wanted finally showed up. 😀

I love the garden cottages. I posted pics of our cottage from last week on page 2112. There are three that have a balcony and do not have the garden and fence around them. I really don't like those. They are 1205, 6 and 7. We were assigned one once and I asked to be moved. They were smaller inside and a completely different configuration, plus I love the fence and gardens. There is a table and chairs on the patio, but I don't have a pic of it. We have always gotten a call from a CL CM 5 days before. No real Sunday brunch anymore, just a mimosa and bloody mary bar. My only request is for one with a garden. 1201 is right next to the smoking section...convenient if you smoke not so good if you don't. As for changing a dining ressie they may be able to and may not. Did you try to modify in the app? Keep trying up to the day of. People change ressies all the time and things open up even last minute.
Thank you! We are torn between trying to request a balcony or not... hubby wants a balcony room, I want one with a garden/patio :) We might leave it up to fate and just request to be in the first few closer to the lobby...

Another question for you - in the garden/patio room you had, could you shut the blinds in the loft area directly across from the bed? I am racing Dopey, so we normally are sleeping in until 10, 11, 12 every day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter