Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Sorry that's all the food pics I have. There were usually too many people to get good pics. They also had hard boiled eggs, salmon, oatmeal, grits, cheese , and fresh fruit for breakfast.

I just noticed the color in the room pics. The yellow is so much lighter and prettier that the pics.

I'll see what I have. I was a bad disser, I didn't take a lot of food pics.
I almost never remember to take food pics when I’m CL. It mainly happens if I stroll in right at the beginning of service and things still look pretty; that’s when I think, “So pretty, maybe I should take a pic.” Other than that, I’m just trying to grab what I like while it’s still there 😂.

Wondering if any who has been very recently has been able to swim? Specifically looking at a last minute YC CL trip and I’ve never been at this time of year. I don’t want “waste” a trip to YC and SAB if it’s a bad time of year for it.

Also, I don’t think so, but have there been any changes (positive or negative) to the YC CL food line-up?
Thanks.

Wondering if any who has been very recently has been able to swim? Specifically looking at a last minute YC CL trip and I’ve never been at this time of year. I don’t want “waste” a trip to YC and SAB if it’s a bad time of year for it.

Also, I don’t think so, but have there been any changes (positive or negative) to the YC CL food line-up?
Thanks.
I have vacationed at the YC CL in December a few times and was able to use SAB on every vacation. The weather can be 70's and 80's during the day or unfortunately 60's. The CL food has not changed over the years. Still on a three-day rotation. However, on my last trip in November this year, I felt the quality was not as good as in the years past. Breakfast is the usual egg, ham or sausage, fruit, breakfast breads, oatmeal, occasional pancakes. Snacks were plentiful with bagged snacks, vegetables and dip. Dinner was pulled pork, pot roast chicken nuggets hot dogs tacos some chicken dishes The food was not as hot as I would have liked it. I did not care for most of it.

I have vacationed at the YC CL in December a few times and was able to use SAB on every vacation. The weather can be 70's and 80's during the day or unfortunately 60's. The CL food has not changed over the years. Still on a three-day rotation. However, on my last trip in November this year, I felt the quality was not as good as in the years past. Breakfast is the usual egg, ham or sausage, fruit, breakfast breads, oatmeal, occasional pancakes. Snacks were plentiful with bagged snacks, vegetables and dip. Dinner was pulled pork, pot roast chicken nuggets hot dogs tacos some chicken dishes The food was not as hot as I would have liked it. I did not care for most of it.
Thanks for the honest review.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter