Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Scary as it is I have had similar experiences at the grand.

Yes the 2nd floor can be a pain but the stairs that lead to gaspies VS using the elevator is nice. We often use those stairs to get to bus stop as well.

Did you like the rooms and lounge? I have been in the room rooms several times and we love them.
We loved the room. It was so gorgeous and very comfortable. The lounge was very nice. There was always plenty of seating and tons of staff keeping things cleaned up.

We have returned from our split stay 2 nights CR Tower Club and 2 nights BWI CL Deluxe.

Hands down, the food is superior at Tower Club but the service is warmer at BWI.

Some areas for improvement -

- the water stations in the CL (you know I must have an opinion on water! 🤦🏼‍♀️). They are disgustingly high touch, high usage machines that I never saw get wiped down at either lounge. I watched someone bring an empty Dasani water bottle to fill up and proceed to insert the mouth of the bottle so that the metal spigot was well into the bottle. Smart to not make a mess, but then the germs from the lip of the bottle that hit the metal went all over the dispenser. 🤢

I honestly don’t know what the answer is here. Maybe filling a pitcher and keeping in the room so you don’t have to use the station as often? I know that sounds weird. I did use my inner arm for the machine, but I was the only weirdo doing that. Haha. I love the idea of eliminating all of the single use plastic bottles, but I don’t think the current set up is the right answer.

- one breakfast rotation at BWI has one hot egg bite. That is the only hot egg item available, and it has ham. Weird choice for the only egg dish. I thought scrambled eggs were pretty standard, so not having them available for at least 2 rotations (the other day had a veggie egg bite), was a rather large disappointment. I generally rely on scrambled eggs as a protein when we travel since I know I’m guaranteed to have one solid option for a meal a day.

Despite sounding so negative, it was a good trip!

We have returned from our split stay 2 nights CR Tower Club and 2 nights BWI CL Deluxe.

Hands down, the food is superior at Tower Club but the service is warmer at BWI.

- the water stations in the CL (you know I must have an opinion on water! 🤦🏼‍♀️). They are disgustingly high touch, high usage machines that I never saw get wiped down at either lounge. I watched someone bring an empty Dasani water bottle to fill up and proceed to insert the mouth of the bottle so that the metal spigot was well into the bottle. Smart to not make a mess, but then the germs from the lip of the bottle that hit the metal went all over the dispenser. 🤢

I honestly don’t know what the answer is here. Maybe filling a pitcher and keeping in the room so you don’t have to use the station as often? I know that sounds weird. I did use my inner arm for the machine, but I was the only weirdo doing that. Haha. I love the idea of eliminating all of the single use plastic bottles, but I don’t think the current set up is the right answer.

- one breakfast rotation at BWI has one hot egg bite. That is the only hot egg item available, and it has ham. Weird choice for the only egg dish. I thought scrambled eggs were pretty standard, so not having them available for at least 2 rotations (the other day had a veggie egg bite), was a rather large disappointment. I generally rely on scrambled eggs as a protein when we travel since I know I’m guaranteed to have one solid option for a meal a day.

I am hoping they washed the water bottle in their room 1st. I do remember asking once about filling up bottles and they offered to give me a carafe for the room. It is hit or miss though. It all depends when you need water and if a CM is around. We usually fill up the coffee cups and take to room to fill up bottles. Seems like a waste , but sometimes not really any other way.

I agree! I love the food at Cr Tower. Currently it is my #1. For lounge space Gf! and ambience Poly cl is my #1. Friendliness? Yep I agree BWI currently is #1.

I haven't been to Bc/yc or wl post covid so can't compare.

How was the rest of the food at BWI? We are staying there in January.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a deluxe club level BWI to request that would be the most quiet? I am looking forward to the view of the lake but I am concerned about noise.

How was the rest of the food at BWI? We are staying there in January.
It’s fine - neither delicious nor awful. I would say it’s similar to what you would expect to find in any extended stay hotel. The menu was identical to what was there in May, so any recent pictures would give the idea. I know someone shared some recently, but I can’t remember the poster.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a deluxe club level BWI to request that would be the most quiet? I am looking forward to the view of the lake but I am concerned about noise.
Noise from hallway or boardwalk? It’s going to be hard, the boardwalk is noisy. If want a room that has less guest noise the rooms with a little hallway are better. I had one on 3rd floor.

3257 and 59 are the 3rd floor version. It had this hall off main hall which was nice. 3rd floor ones are bigger balconies. The door to upstairs is right across from there and and top is the cl cm desk.
4th floor same but no stairs 4257, 4259.

I have had 4229. 29,27,25 are nice to be near the lounge but you get tons of foot traffic passing you. The 3rd floor of these are furthest from lounge. IMG_0456.pngIMG_0454.pngIMG_0450.pngIMG_0452.png

We have a GDT stay soon and actually looked up videos on YouTube last night because we were wondering the same. Here are 2 new videos… one from a day ago, the other 2 weeks.

mrsap, I remember last year I was watching for your pics the days leading up to my AKL CL stay! Looks like this year I will be doing it for my GDT CL (but a little more in advance this time... we don't go until July).

Akl cl, GDT cl, .... where are we going next year?

I screen shot this years ago it helps for visual of where everything is. I marked locations for you on map. I have a deluxe 11/26-28 if need anything else.

CORRECTION: it’s X257 and 55 for the blue section for deluxe.
IMG_0457.jpeg

Last edited:
mrsap, I remember last year I was watching for your pics the days leading up to my AKL CL stay! Looks like this year I will be doing it for my GDT CL (but a little more in advance this time... we don't go until July).

Akl cl, GDT cl, .... where are we going next year?
Great minds think alike!!!!! 😜 That’s too funny!!! It would have been even funnier if it was at the same time again!! lol It’s my kids favorite lounge!! So many board games, beautiful sunrises/sunsets, big, bright lounge. Their only complaint is they wish they offered more kid friendly food options… oh wait, that’s me!!! 🤣😂 lol Hope you guys enjoy it!!!

I've been to AKL club many times, and I know their 3 day rotation of dinners is pretty standard, do all CL operate on a 3 day dinner rotation? I noticed in that GDT Chronos club review videio from 2 days ago that the steak/swordfish/pasta marinara dinner was on a Friday. That is the dinner that I would be most excited to try, but we won't be there on a Friday, so trying to guess what other day it might be served. Anyone know the dinner rotation there?

It’s fine - neither delicious nor awful. I would say it’s similar to what you would expect to find in any extended stay hotel. The menu was identical to what was there in May, so any recent pictures would give the idea. I know someone shared some recently, but I can’t remember the poster.
Checked out of BW this morning and I would agree. The food was fine but nothing thrilling. Our last CL stay was Yacht Club in 2019 and we remembered that food as being better and more varied. We were there 4 nights so the three night rotation was a bit of a bummer but at least we got my favorite rotation twice (short ribs/pulled pork). A four night rotation would have been nice. The pasta dishes especially felt like different versions of the same thing every night. Last night’s rotation was my least favorite (chicken confit and beefy mac which is the photo I included). The teeny tiny tarts that made up the bulk of the desserts were also pretty meh and we remembered liking desserts better at previous YC and BC Club stays. However the cast at the Innkeeper’s Club was lovely.

Attachments

• 788BEFA0-B650-421B-B406-F240F0A9AB7F.jpeg
    788BEFA0-B650-421B-B406-F240F0A9AB7F.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 9
I screen shot this years ago it helps for visual of where everything is. I marked locations for you on map. I have a deluxe 11/26-28 if need anything else.
I still can't decide between GF regular and BWI CL Nov 27-29, but since I'm arriving in the middle of the night, I'll cross paths with you at the lounge at BWI the morning of the 28th if I go the BWI route, sounds like. I've never done the holiday booths at Epcot, so it is very tempting to stay there for my solo day.

All, I'm at BWI (deluxe) and GF RPC in a couple of weeks so am also happy to get pics or other info if anyone has questions. Feeling very pleased about snagging discounts for both.

Thank you for the help! I was thinking of outside noise but the hallway noise is also something to think about.
Do you think the areas you highlighted in green would have less noise at night because they are further from the center of the boardwalk?
(Regardless of where we end up I’ll be happy even if I need earplugs😂. The last time we were at WDW was March 2020 and the parks were closed halfway through our trip. We are so excited to go back.)

View attachment 810660

Thank you for the help! I was thinking of outside noise but the hallway noise is also something to think about.
Do you think the areas you highlighted in green would have less noise at night because they are further from the center of the boardwalk?
(Regardless of where we end up I’ll be happy even if I need earplugs😂. The last time we were at WDW was March 2020 and the parks were closed halfway through our trip. We are so excited to go back.)
Yes, they should. We were third floor at the other end, and we loved the room and the balcony, but the performers we’re right outside the room. We wanted to go to bed early one evening for a 5:40am flight, and it wasn’t really possible. However, during the day there’s a possibility that construction on the CakeBake Shop could be disruptive since it’s on the end with the green rooms.

I still can't decide between GF regular and BWI CL Nov 27-29, but since I'm arriving in the middle of the night, I'll cross paths with you at the lounge at BWI the morning of the 28th if I go the BWI route, sounds like. I've never done the holiday booths at Epcot, so it is very tempting to stay there for my solo day.

All, I'm at BWI (deluxe) and GF RPC in a couple of weeks so am also happy to get pics or other info if anyone has questions. Feeling very pleased about snagging discounts for both.
Bwi is so nice for Epcot! Maybe we can have mimosa ? I think it’s our AKL morning…. Then transfer to Poly cl.

We were just at AKL last month. If you go back several pages around October 15, I posted a lot of pics.

@trishadono. Narcoosees NYE reservations just dropped. No mention of a special menu, looks like the regular one.
Thank you so much ! I had a busy afternoon. I just popped on here quick and if you hadn’t tagged me I was going to make dinner and probably missed it.

Dis is great 🥰

I checked around noon and citricos only had a 5p and N wasn’t showing,

This random drop is very frustrating !

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter