Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Great Stuff, Thanks. I'll be going in Sept '24 Lagoon View. Any tips or simple suggestions to make this a great anniversary trip?

Hi all! I'm going to be staying at Poly CL on a trip next month and I haven't done club level in well over a decade so my know-how is a little out of date. The big question I'm wondering:

Disney just updated park hours for our trip and MK has an opening at 8 (so early entry at 7:30).. do the clubs start breakfast any earlier for days like these? Do they usually have any grab-and-go options?

Just trying to figure out how to both get club breakfast and make rope drop!

Disney just updated park hours for our trip and MK has an opening at 8 (so early entry at 7:30).. do the clubs start breakfast any earlier for days like these? Do they usually have any grab-and-go options?

No, they never open before 7am, with the exception of coffee. They all have fresh fruit, pastries or bagels, that you could take with you. But nothing like wrapped breakfast sandwiches or anything specified as grab & go. Some people take bagels or pastries the day before to keep in the room & have before leaving for the parks. But having club level breakfast & making early park opening don’t go well together for most people.

No, they never open before 7am, with the exception of coffee. They all have fresh fruit, pastries or bagels, that you could take with you. But nothing like wrapped breakfast sandwiches or anything specified as grab & go. Some people take bagels or pastries the day before to keep in the room & have before leaving for the parks. But having club level breakfast & making early park opening don’t go well together for most people.
Agree, it’s doable, but challenging, especially with little kids or if relying on Disney transport. If you’re there right at 7, eat very fast, and can walk (eg, GF or CR to MK) or rideshare, it is achievable, but may not be pleasant!

Hi, all! I've been looking to get a smaller suite at CR for our early Dec stay (originally got a 2-BR water view, but it's only three of us, we don't need that much space, and it's eye-meltingly expensive). We were thinking about going to 2 separate rooms at GF (non CL) instead, but this morning I saw and grabbed the CR 1-br TPV, only a few hundred more than the 2 rooms at GF. I'll dig back into this thread, but does anyone have any info on the bathrooms and sleeping arrangements? We want to have our own spaces. Looks like 2 full bathrooms from You Tube vids. The suite is on me, so I'd probably take the bedroom and have my sister/her kiddo sleep in the living room, so we're trying to ensure the couches/chairs will work for my niece. Many, many thanks, and happy Sunday :)
After all your kind responses, we changed our minds AGAIN for the 2 GF rooms (non-CL, but I’ll keep stalking!). I just love the new GF rooms. So this trip I’m now doing BWI CL (first time at BWI) with my mom for Jollywood and then GF with sister/niece for the xmas party. Can’t wait!!!

After all your kind responses, we changed our minds AGAIN for the 2 GF rooms (non-CL, but I’ll keep stalking!). I just love the new GF rooms. So this trip I’m now doing BWI CL (first time at BWI) with my mom for Jollywood and then GF with sister/niece for the xmas party. Can’t wait!!!
I’m BWI cl for Jolly and either poly or gf after with/without cl based I’m my mood . Like you , I keep changing my mind.
I can’t wait either!

You might want to investigate what is open at MK at rope drop. Last time we did MK rope drop, it was just Seven
Dwarfs and a few rides in Fantasyland. Because so many people arrive for rope drop, it didn't really seem like
it was worth getting there so early.
Agree with @Dave006 - great point. Honestly, rope drop at EE is a little ridiculous. You might be better off doing G+. Or going on a party day, those are amazingly low crowd.

Hi all! I'm going to be staying at Poly CL on a trip next month and I haven't done club level in well over a decade so my know-how is a little out of date. The big question I'm wondering:

Agree with @Dave006 - great point. Honestly, rope drop at EE is a little ridiculous. You might be better off doing G+. Or going on a party day, those are amazingly low crowd.
I agree about rope drop. The only time my family ever rope dropped was at HS when they had the Jedi experience. No choice but to rope drop. We prefer a leisurely morning. We tend to do everything we want with genie +. We prefer relaxing in the lounge and getting a later start.

Many of us from way back said that so many years ago but people keep coming and paying more. If I were to list the things that were standard 15-20 years ago (personal transportation off property by the "runner", lavish and desired welcome gifts, etc) that are long gone; what is left is a shockingly low bar.

We had already started to jump ship prior to COVID but we are generally done with CL and for that matter Disney Resorts. For what we paid for a 2BR suite at GF RPC we can get a suite at Four Seasons with 8 hours a day of butler service and other nice amenities. When we are doing a quick park centered trip Swan/Dolphin is no better/no worse than the Disney Deluxe resorts.

I will add that the fact that many of the cast members that we had known for 20+ years retired/never returned after COVID was a large factor as well.

I don't know where the bottom is for CL and Disney Deluxe resorts but they sure are determined to find out.
So true. We have not been back Club Level post Covid, but will be there in January. I remember the personal transportation by the runner to V&A, then with subsequent visits it was no longer available. Special spots for the parades for a meet and greet, or last minute dining reservations. Service levels changed over the years, but our "family BWI CMs" were always there and that was a well satisfying substitute. It will be time to make new friends there but I hope there is some magic left to enjoy.

Heading to the BW today! We are looking forward to seeing our favorite cast members and having a relaxing trip. Only doing 2 park days and maybe a day at Disney Springs. Short trip this time around , only 6 days. We will be back the first week of December.

@melissa723 i can confirm that the breakfast items are still on a three-day rotation, so it goes: bacon, sausage, biscuits with gravy, back to bacon on day four. Today is the 23rd and they have the biscuits and gravy, if you want to calculate which day of your stay you will have them 😜.

On my most recent stays at WL and BWK(August), I noticed they usually had basic coffee out by about 6am (half an hour early). Breakfast was either on time or a few min before 7am.

During other prior stays at other CL's coffee was not out until 6:30 and breakfast was no earlier than 7am. Sometimes more like 7:05am.

I don't mean that as a complaint, CL staff always works very hard, and I know getting the food out on time is somewhat beyond their control.

We were very impressed with the WL and BWK staff!

Excited! Booked RPC Theme Park View for arrival night of my upcoming stay. One night only, but as it will be my first RPC stay, I'm still super excited. I'm planning to fly in, get to the GF and then hang out at the Club. My RPC CM daughter has requested the time off, but if she has to work, I plan to be her favorite guest of all time. LOL! After that first night, we'll be moving over to my usual GF Resort View, which I've always really enjoyed and expect I still will, even after being spoiled with 1 night CL.

Checked in to the Boardwalk and was delighted to meet BillyOcean as he was rushing out to get ready for his shows at Epcot! He was such a nice man and shook both mine and my husband’s hands. He asked if we were going to the shows and we explained we were just getting there and had no plans to go to a park. Love staying club level, never know who you will run into!

Last edited:
@melissa723 i can confirm that the breakfast items are still on a three-day rotation, so it goes: bacon, sausage, biscuits with gravy, back to bacon on day four. Today is the 23rd and they have the biscuits and gravy, if you want to calculate which day of your stay you will have them 😜.
You just made my BF a very happy guy! Thanks so much for remembering to look for this because I completely forgot! :laughing:

Heading to the BW today! We are looking forward to seeing our favorite cast members and having a relaxing trip. Only doing 2 park days and maybe a day at Disney Springs. Short trip this time around , only 6 days. We will be back the first week of December.
Short trip? 6 is my extra long lol.

Enjoy your stay!

My next is a 4 day trip. Most of our mom n me are 3/4 day ones. However we go many times a year so there’s that.

My next is BWI cl. Can’t wait to hear about it from you. 😊

Last edited:
Short trip? 6 is my extra long lol.

Enjoy your stay!

My next is a 4 day trip. Most of our mom n me are 3/4 day ones. However we go many times a year so there’s that.

My next is BWI cl. Ant wait to hear about it from you. 😊
We only come about 3 time a year. Arrived about 3 yesterday and got my usual room, right across from the lounge overlooking the BW. Got warm hugs from Lene and felt right at home. Love the remodel, so light, bright and airy. Lorenzo and Joe greeted us this morning. We have known Lorenzo for over 22 years now and just love him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter