Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

When you rent points, do you get access to the club level lounge? How do you access it? Is that just included with your room key/magic band? Planning head for a 2025 trip, tia ❤️

When you rent points, do you get access to the club level lounge? How do you access it? Is that just included with your room key/magic band? Planning head for a 2025 trip, tia ❤️
There are a few rooms at AKL that are CL when renting points, but that’s it. No other DVC rooms at other deluxe hotels have access to club level.

If I’m not mistaken this was 4916 (I lost several years of notes recently due to poor backup habits so going from memory). The accessible features are mainly limited to short beds and a tub only with bars and a shower curtain (not the larger shower/tub combos with glass doors that other 1BRs have). Plus the more open layout leaves the toilet totally exposed, in the regular layout it’s at least mostly behind a wall. So, not necessarily major things, but small differences.

I can see some of this being weird if we were a bigger group, the toilet/vanity thing. But I’ll request ‘14 and 🤞. Thank you both!

Also, I’m more excited for TPV, love fireworks from those huge balconies!!
That is a really great Fireworks view since the 1BR TPV rooms have the width of 3 standard TPV balconies and the Tower CL extra balcony depth.

Eta: Just found ANOTHER YT vid on 4914. That one does not have bars, it has one of the showers with a tub in it - weird, but not unappealing, def not accessible. Assuming there are 2 suites, I assume 4914 is the one to request for no bars.
There are 3 TPV 1BR Suits (4908, 4914, 4916) at the CR and 2 Resort View (Bay Lake view) 1BR Suits on the Tower Club level (14th floor) for others playing along. 4914 and 4916 are on the north end of the TPV wing by the MK.

I confirm the Pics that @GADisneyDad14 posted are from 4916 since is shows the wheel chair accessible tub, easy access toilet (no privacy wall), and the extra grab bars for assistance.

The 3rd 1BR Suit is 4908 on the south end of the TPV wing by the Convention Center area.

Dave

You can only get Club Level Access if you book a room with it. There’s only one resort that offers Club Level for DVC members, if you choose to rent points, and that’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House. There are only a handful of those rooms available, though. If you really want Club Level access, your best bet is to book a cash room, as all the Deluxe Resorts, as well as Coronado, offer it. Enjoy!

That is a really great Fireworks view since the 1BR TPV rooms have the width of 3 standard TPV balconies and the Tower CL extra balcony depth.

There are 3 TPV 1BR Suits (4908, 4914, 4916) at the CR and 2 Resort View (Bay Lake view) 1BR Suits on the Tower Club level (14th floor) for others playing along. 4914 and 4916 are on the north end of the TPV wing by the MK.

I confirm the Pics that @GADisneyDad14 posted are from 4916 since is shows the wheel chair accessible tub, easy access toilet (no privacy wall), and the extra grab bars for assistance.

The 3rd 1BR Suit is 4908 on the south end of the TPV wing by the Convention Center area.

Dave
Very helpful!!! Thank you!!!

Btw, is that coddled eggs two ways?!? Original prep and the new “improved” version?!?
They must be easy to prepare. Put the cups in a water bath and bake for 5 minutes or something. I do not understand why they can't just make mini quiches or something scrambled. The texture of the coddled eggs is a deal breaker for me.

Butter chicken is on Sundays at AKL! I know this was a discussion a couple of weeks ago. They have it, along with the tomato soup and corn dogs for kids tonight
That was me! Lol! Love the butter chicken. :lovestruc My BF loved the sausage gravy they offered the last time we were there. Do you know if that's still available on certain mornings? Also, is Fransisco still working up there? We were really hoping to see him again in November.

Sorry for all of the questions! :o

That was me! Lol! Love the butter chicken. :lovestruc My BF loved the sausage gravy they offered the last time we were there. Do you know if that's still available on certain mornings? Also, is Fransisco still working up there? We were really hoping to see him again in November.

We only stayed a couple of nights so I didn't see Francisco or the sausage gravy, however they could both be there. It did seem on Saturday they had a lot more people working vs Sunday so maybe some staff is on vacation or sick. Hope you have a great stay!

Had a BC CL stay recently. I must say I’ve been very monorail resort heavy lately, it was nice to spend some quality time around Crescent Lake for a change. Always so lovely when the weather turns to more pleasant temps and evening walkabouts tend to feature brilliant sunsets. Plus sooo much easier to log running miles vs most other resorts.

Anyway, I have more history at YC CL than BC CL and I ultimately like YC as a resort better than BC. The layout and vibe fits us better, IMHO. I sound like a curmudgeon but I find the BC lobby always so loud/hectic and not sure I find the new color palate all that appealing?

Although I will say I think BC CL has a better lounge setup and seating space than YC CL. It’s slightly bigger with more room to breathe and more seating options.

I don’t tend to partake in lounge offerings when at an Epcot resort as much as other places, seems we’re around less and just doing other things. So I don’t think I really experienced enough to give a fair opinion, but for what I did (which was mainly breakfast) I thought the food offerings were a little lackluster. Not my favorite.

Major points for very active and engaging CMs though. They all seemed so young (I guess because I’m getting old!) and new but everyone we interacted with offered warm greetings and helpful service. And there seemed like tons of CMs. I’m sure we’ve all had experiences where CMs are more going through the motions than anything else, but I walked away from the trip pretty impressed.

Don’t really have many pics this time, but happy to answer any questions.

Had a BC CL stay recently. I must say I’ve been very monorail resort heavy lately, it was nice to spend some quality time around Crescent Lake for a change. Always so lovely when the weather turns to more pleasant temps and evening walkabouts tend to feature brilliant sunsets. Plus sooo much easier to log running miles vs most other resorts.

Anyway, I have more history at YC CL than BC CL and I ultimately like YC as a resort better than BC. The layout and vibe fits us better, IMHO. I sound like a curmudgeon but I find the BC lobby always so loud/hectic and not sure I find the new color palate all that appealing?

Although I will say I think BC CL has a better lounge setup and seating space than YC CL. It’s slightly bigger with more room to breathe and more seating options.

I don’t tend to partake in lounge offerings when at an Epcot resort as much as other places, seems we’re around less and just doing other things. So I don’t think I really experienced enough to give a fair opinion, but for what I did (which was mainly breakfast) I thought the food offerings were a little lackluster. Not my favorite.

Major points for very active and engaging CMs though. They all seemed so young (I guess because I’m getting old!) and new but everyone we interacted with offered warm greetings and helpful service. And there seemed like tons of CMs. I’m sure we’ve all had experiences where CMs are more going through the motions than anything else, but I walked away from the trip pretty impressed.

This is all great to hear, we’ve been strictly BWI CL and YC CL the last few times at the Epcot resorts but for our trip in November only BC CL was available so we pulled the trigger. Looking forward to the experience based on your review as we were a bit worried - just hoping there’s at least one room up there with two queens and a couch/daybed 😂 I’m going to give SS a ring tomorrow…

Fransisco was still at AKL club in mid-August when we were there, he made me a special drink, he's the best!

Fransisco is definitely still there and you will see him in November :).

I’m heading there this weekend actually and will take a look for your gravy! Is it just called sausage gravy?

Fransisco is definitely still there and you will see him in November :).

I’m heading there this weekend actually and will take a look for your gravy! Is it just called sausage gravy?
Thank you so much! It was sausage gravy and biscuits during breakfast, but they didn't serve it every morning. It rotated with a few other hot items. He had it at Boma in August thinking it might be the same recipe, but my BF said it definitely wasn't. :confused3 I never tried it, but he said he'd book CL again just to be able to taste that again. :laughing:

I have a question that (hopefully) someone has the answer to. Im booked for next May for five nights with one night (arrival) at the Polynesian club level before switching to the Riviera. We are a group of four adults with one adult arriving a day later (our arrival at the Riviera). She's thinking she might be able to come down the day we are there for our one night at the Polynesian but can't commit till the day before. Can I add her when we arrive at the Polynesian if she is able to come with? I already know about the additional adult fee which isn't an issue but I can't add her ahead of time since we have a pkg (one night stay with five day parkhoppers) and she has an annual pass.

I have a question that (hopefully) someone has the answer to. Im booked for next May for five nights with one night (arrival) at the Polynesian club level before switching to the Riviera. We are a group of four adults with one adult arriving a day later (our arrival at the Riviera). She's thinking she might be able to come down the day we are there for our one night at the Polynesian but can't commit till the day before. Can I add her when we arrive at the Polynesian if she is able to come with? I already know about the additional adult fee which isn't an issue but I can't add her ahead of time since we have a pkg (one night stay with five day parkhoppers) and she has an annual pass.
Yes you can add her when she arrives.

So funny, that’s almost exactly how I feel. I enjoyed the layout of the BC club much better, but I like YC as a resort better. (Stayed BC CL in 2022 and YC CL in 2023. Also stayed non-CL at YC in 2009.)

We also received an amazing surprise at YC CL. I booked a (now defunct) garden view room and received a room directly over the back entrance to the resort, across from the lighthouse. Probably my favorite view of any trip I’ve ever been on. Even though it was August, I sat out on the balcony a lot. It was fun to watch people scurrying in when it started to storm on several different days. 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter