• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It seems like every six months or so we hear about small pours or otherwise limiting of the alcohol.
I already paid for the booze -- upfront. Let me drink it in a hassle-free environment.
I complain to guest services when things like this happen. I don't want to feel like Oliver Twist begging
for gruel. This is not what I paid for.

It seems like every six months or so we hear about small pours or otherwise limiting of the alcohol.
I already paid for the booze -- upfront. Let me drink it in a hassle-free environment.
I complain to guest services when things like this happen. I don't want to feel like Oliver Twist begging
Haha especially at Coronado, where at least a year or so ago when I went the wine was pretty rough (I’m not a wine snob at all) even for club standards…

I have noticed that it is the new CM's that give you a small pour and only fill it to the line on the glass. The more experienced CM's fill it up. :drinking1

Is BWI CL one of the resorts where you need to ask for beer/wine? From what I am reading, you need to ask and they pour it for you?

It’s 5 o’clock somewhere. And at the moment it’s a bit after 5 o’clock at WDW’s club levels. Enjoy your small pours, heavy pours, CM pours, self pours, and everything in between. Have a good one everyone. 🤙🦜
71538110685__5C300A3D-F9FF-4406-A8BB-774BC8031D76.jpeg
I had to cancel this weekend so dh could golf. It’s Disney wine time at5P upstate NY too.

HOUSE is a mess! Been dog sitting a month lol!

Anybody going to d23 next weekend? I love the cheap room rates given but miss we can’t have cl. Gonna have to make do at ER I guess . We got gf water/lagoon view .

Went dark for a few days, but home last night - it was def 5 o’clock somewhere yesterday as I waited in the lounge for my airport pickup, hadn’t even seen the news yet.

I saw nothing new in the lounge the last 2 days, but for anyone looking, I did get lots of pics of the same stuff, around post 40,192. Got some pics of one bfast (Friday) that I’ll post below, accompanied by some CR CL bfast news!!

Oversll great stay and lovely trip. Also very uncrowded (see pic below of me - face blanked bc I’m wary of posting pics of myself here - ALONE in the Tron pre-room at 4:30 one afternoon!!!) other than the Halloween party, which seemed really packed. I may stick with Xmas from now on. I really love Tower Club. That place is wonderful. Highly, highly recommend. A haven of a lounge, nice food, great CMs.

Attachments

• IMG_8204.jpeg
    IMG_8204.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Ok, here is a (possible) bfast update!!!!! Posting pics from Fri am bfast below, because I was running for early entry (party day, so it was extra early), and I was the only one in there :).

I noticed yesterday that I hadn’t seen coddled eggs (or the rebrand), so I asked about them. The CM I spoke to said she hadn’t seen them in a while!?!?!?! Can it be? Are they off the CL menu at Contemporary? Can anyone confirm? I’ve been grabbing coffee only at bfast but was there for 3 days and did not see them!

Attachments

• IMG_8239.jpeg
    IMG_8239.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_8238.jpeg
    IMG_8238.jpeg
    78.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8237.jpeg
    IMG_8237.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8234.jpeg
    IMG_8234.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8233.jpeg
    IMG_8233.jpeg
    97.9 KB · Views: 39
Ok, here is a (possible) bfast update!!!!! Posting pics from Fri am bfast below, because I was running for early entry (party day, so it was extra early), and I was the only one in there :).

I noticed yesterday that I hadn’t seen coddled eggs (or the rebrand), so I asked about them. The CM I spoke to said she hadn’t seen them in a while!?!?!?! Can it be? Are they off the CL menu at Contemporary? Can anyone confirm? I’ve been grabbing coffee only at bfast but was there for 3 days and did not see them!
I will say since they moved from the diced fruit to those fruit cups last year I have been happy. I grab one and stick in the fridge for later. It is a nice midday or late night snack.

I can’t believe it was so uncrowded. You’re making me want to do a last minute trip during slow season. (Love that Tron room)
Glad you had a great trip! 😃

Eagerly anticipating CR CL breakfast news… could it be the demise of coddled eggs?? 🤢 🍳
The weekend def picked up, and the party was fairly unpleasant, crowd-wise. But otherwise, it was very quiet!! I bought G+ most days, and there were a few times where it was truly unnecessary. Also - for the love of all that’s holy - everyone should rope drop EE at MK on party days - I rolled outta bed and ran to arrive at 7:25 for 7:30 resort guest opening and did the following by 10 am: dwarves, pan, jungle cruise, BTMRRx2, HM, pooh, space, buzz, pirates. The only one that was not a literal walk-on was pirates - I had to wait for the next boat.

Attachments

• IMG_8242.jpeg
    IMG_8242.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 38
Ding dong the coddled eggs are dead. 🧙 🍳 That would be amazing news. 😃
This literally made me laugh out loud!! 🤣🤣
The weekend def picked up, and the party was fairly unpleasant, crowd-wise. But otherwise, it was very quiet!! I bought G+ most days, and there were a few times where it was truly unnecessary. Also - for the love of all that’s holy - everyone should rope drop EE at MK on party days - I rolled outta bed and ran to arrive at 7:25 for 7:30 resort guest opening and did the following by 10 am: dwarves, pan, jungle cruise, BTMRRx2, HM, pooh, space, buzz, pirates. The only one that was not a literal walk-on was pirates - I had to wait for the next boat.
@2vets thanks so much for your detailed report and wonderful pictures! We had a short but terrific stay in tower club a few months back and are heading there again this fall...hearing about your stay has me even more excited..nothing like an uncrowded lounge..and helpful cms..totally impressed at your rope drop accomplishments wow...you sure got to do alot..what a great tip for a party day...sorry to hear that your party night was so crowded tho...that seems to be more the norm ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter