Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes, love the Bay Lake view! We thought we'd try to catch the fireworks from the lounge for one of our nights, but that turned into a one and done idea, lol. One night, we secured a table with a great view only to have guests all pile outside on the balcony so we couldn't see anything at all (oh well, live and learn, it makes sense that people would watch the show from the balconies, our fault for not realizing that). Lesson learned and another night we went in the lounge and straight for a balcony to watch the fireworks. Right when the show was starting, a super large (and super loud) family/group joined us and things quickly went downhill, lol. I have a fear of heights so I was standing away from the railing and the (tall) mom and (tall) 2 older kids stood right smack in front of me :(. So we just sort of snuck back inside the lounge, got some dessert, and headed back to our room. So I'm thinking next time we stay there I will probably book TPV. It'll just be easier that way :laughing:.
If fireworks are a priority, I would also suggest to pay for TPV. One time we got there early to get a space and ended up having a crying baby with us the entire time. It's just the luck of the draw and sometimes those balconies get really crowded.

Ok, I have a few questions for you. All non cl lol. I have a regular BWI stay next month with a friend. A 3rd person may be joining us. Do most of the regular queen rooms have a daybed? What about if I switched to cl? Would that increase odds of a daybed?

So if she comes she will be arriving later then us so less tickets. So I know I can't add her to the package. Would I just add her when I get there for the day she arrives and pay the.extra adult fee then? It would be nice to add her ahead of time to hopefully increase chances of a day bed. I'm within 30 days so the trip is already paid in full so if I downgraded to room only to add her I would have a penalty, right? As annoying as changes are I hope she comes! My other friend isn't the matching drinking around the world shirt type but the 3rd would be and we could bully her lmao. Just kidding, I wouldn't bully her but she could be convinced then lol.

Thanks for the help! If switching to YC would increase chances I would move hotels if need be. I think I would like YC CL lol. Not sure if I could snag a discount on an upgraded room though.

Ok, I have a few questions for you. All non cl lol. I have a regular BWI stay next month with a friend. A 3rd person may be joining us. Do most of the regular queen rooms have a daybed? What about if I switched to cl? Would that increase odds of a daybed?

So if she comes she will be arriving later then us so less tickets. So I know I can't add her to the package. Would I just add her when I get there for the day she arrives and pay the.extra adult fee then? It would be nice to add her ahead of time to hopefully increase chances of a day bed. I'm within 30 days so the trip is already paid in full so if I downgraded to room only to add her I would have a penalty, right? As annoying as changes are I hope she comes! My other friend isn't the matching drinking around the world shirt type but the 3rd would be and we could bully her lmao. Just kidding, I wouldn't bully her but she could be convinced then lol.

Thanks for the help! If switching to YC would increase chances I would move hotels if need be. I think I would like YC CL lol. Not sure if I could snag a discount on an upgraded room though.
I always do room only so not sure. I think y’all have to have the same if package? Someone will pipe in.

Bwi rooms have the extra bed . Always a chance you get a king but if you do just go to lobby and ask for 2q. No need to switch to cl.

I bullied my mom to drink at Disney lol. After the 1st day she was asking for wine at 5pm promptly each day. 😂🍷

I have a regular BWI stay next month with a friend. A 3rd person may be joining us. Do most of the regular queen rooms have a daybed? What about if I switched to cl? Would that increase odds of a daybed?
A very high percentage of BWI resort rooms have the daybed. Switching to CL would only increase your odds slightly in that you have an additional chance to make a request for 3 sleeping surfaces.

Upgrading to CL is always a good recommendation especially when you ask on this forum.

Calling a CM with your request, sending an email to Disney Signature Surfaces or by phone and finally a check at the Front desk or CL desk.

As far as your 2rd guest. You can't really add her early since you have a package and she would need to have the same ticket entitlements are the first 2 guests. Yes you should be charged a small change fee of $50 within the 30 day window to switch to Room Only and drop the package.

Odds of getting a King room are quite low if you and your 1st friend have different last names unless you make a specific request for a King.

Just add your 2nd friend on the day they arrive by stopping at the Front Desk. From then you will pay the extra adult fee per night until you all leave or if she leaves early you can just stop back at the Front Desk and have her dropped from your reservation.

Dave

I always do room only so not sure. I think y’all have to have the same if package? Someone will pipe in.

Bwi rooms have the extra bed . Always a chance you get a king but if you do just go to lobby and ask for 2q. No need to switch to cl.

I bullied my mom to drink at Disney lol. After the 1st day she was asking for wine at 5pm promptly each day. 😂🍷
My husband and I never need a reason at Disney. My kids learned young to tell us "it's 5:00 somewhere " lol

A very high percentage of BWI resort rooms have the daybed. Switching to CL would only increase your odds slightly in that you have an additional chance to make a request for 3 sleeping surfaces.

Upgrading to CL is always a good recommendation especially when you ask on this forum.

Calling a CM with your request, sending an email to Disney Signature Surfaces or by phone and finally a check at the Front desk or CL desk.

As far as your 2rd guest. You can't really add her early since you have a package and she would need to have the same ticket entitlements are the first 2 guests. Yes you should be charged a small change fee of $50 within the 30 day window to switch to Room Only and drop the package.

Odds of getting a King room are quite low if you and your 1st friend have different last names unless you make a specific request for a King.

Just add your 2nd friend on the day they arrive by stopping at the Front Desk. From then you will pay the extra adult fee per night until you all leave or if she leaves early you can just stop back at the Front Desk and have her dropped from your reservation.

Dave
Thanks! I of course want cl but my friend doesn't think it's needed and being her 1st on site stay will let it go lol. I will add her if and when she comes. Thanks. I somehow pictured a huge penalty. Unless of course she comes and I see a discount on a cl room and just surprise them😆

Oh boy. Maybe we should wait until later in the fall. 😔
We are also just back, and I didn't find it to be all that bad. It helps if you know what to expect. Often, the early am is okay, then there's a period where the heat and humidity build until there's a downpour. After dark and after the downpour, there's a breeze and the temps are often not too bad, IMO.

So summer touring is bit different than other times of year. In winter, the best time to be outdoors is that middle portion of the day. In summer, mid-day is the time you want to avoid the outdoors and take a break.

Yet many people still do the opposite, so you get great park touring during the peripheral park hours. It requires waking up early, but we walked on a number of rides in the AM and at night. After-dark park hours are great.

We lucked out weather wise. We saw some rain, but it was short-lived compared to prior summer tips. Two days we really lucked out, because it rained all around Disney/Universal, somehow missed us, but we still got nice post-rain weather.

One thing we did more of- than prior years- was to drink/consume more electrolytes: water, apple juice, other fruit juice, electrolyte water, dry electrolytes, and chia (seeds).

Another modification is to limit outdoor queues, like BTMRR, esp mid-day. Philarmagic and the indoor character greet queues are great mid-day.

Last, we did Universal mid-trip, and that also worked really well. The staff at the Hard Rock CL were great. We also absolutely LOVED the new Minions cafe and popsicles! The staff could not have been any nicer. Everyone seemed very excited to be working there. A number of patrons even wore Minion colors (yellow and blue).

In the past, I’ve used Touring Plans’ room request tool to place a comment to the effect of, “room with 2 queen beds + daybed, please - we will be adding a 3rd adult (no couples) to the room upon arrival.”

I would always say to go CL ;). But have been talked out of it on occasion! You will have a blast!

I don’t see anyone talking about this, but they are now talking about a system forming in the gulf and tracking towards FL, with potential impact Tues/Wed. If nothing else, seems like there will be tons of rain which will hopefully cool things down. Of course, it may also impact when I fly in, it may now have to be earlier. Argh. CL might be paying for itself!
It will be mostly a rain event some wind but nothing dangerous. However, I’d expect Weds and Thurs to be very, very wet if it tracks as it is right now. And definitely might impact flights on Tues night through Thurs midday. If you are extending I’d definitely avoid Thursday as a travel day. Might stillbe messy.

Last edited:
Whine alert. Still on my flight out and got my YC room assignment - the complete opposite of my request, literally the farthest I can get from the lounge and with a view of Stormalong Bay and not much else- right at the most obstructed location - and they have availability, too. Really looking forward to getting there and hopefully getting a different room. I think I’d rather be in 4911! I brought my earplugs, after all…

Whine alert. Still on my flight out and got my YC room assignment - the complete opposite of my request, literally the farthest I can get from the lounge and with a view of Stormalong Bay and not much else- right at the most obstructed location - and they have availability, too. Really looking forward to getting there and hopefully getting a different room. I think I’d rather be in 4911! I brought my earplugs, after all…
Sorry. Hopefully they can change it for you. Safe travels.

Safe flight. I hope the CM can help you switch to a different room when you check-in.

It will be mostly a rain event some wind but nothing dangerous. However, I’d expect Weds and Thurs to be very, very wet if it tracks as it is right now. And definitely might impact flights on Tues night through Thurs midday. If you are extending I’d definitely avoid Thursday as a travel day. Might stillbe messy.
I took an extra day off work and am en route now. I have family in Tampa and Jacksonville and have been watching very closely, saw the recent updates. Looking forward to the 5 pm track. Thanks!

I mean, clearly it isn’t the end of the world, but I mean, weekdays with availability, and one person, and the complete opposite? Seriously. Ok. Whine over. It’ll be NOT WORK. So there’s that!
Much better room achieved!! 5179, near lounge and within the range requested. Missed my wine shot bc running to res at Shiki-Sai and $LL for Guardians!

Much better room achieved!! 5179, near lounge and within the range requested. Missed my wine shot bc running to res at Shiki-Sai and $LL for Guardians!
I know right? GOTG is better than 🍷. I just love that ride.

I have that booked for lunch 9/8 let me know how it is please.
Enjoy your day! Hopefully post some pix?

I know right? GOTG is better than 🍷. I just love that ride.

I have that booked for lunch 9/8 let me know how it is please.
Enjoy your day! Hopefully post some pix?
It was REALLY YUMMY!! I didn’t eat at all on the plane and barely had time to grab an app before I was running out, so I hogged out on a Tokyo negi roll, hamachi, and veggie tempura. And a sake flight. Mmm. If DH were here, I’d have gotten wagyu nigiri, but I just can’t justify solo. I have a res on Wed as well, so I might go again! I have some other things I kinda want to try. Seeing the meticulous dishes, I feel like now is the time to go (before it gets dialed back). Highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter