Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Well I said it’s not worth it for poly cl except 7/4 and 12/31. However I look everyday for a poly cl room for my mvmcp night because I am at poly and IF and I mean IF I could get a decent AP rate I would switch for convenience to eat at 5 and pop to the party. It was $500 a night to upgrade the only time I’ve seen a room available. 🙄

@TJA thanks for your review and terrific pics...always love seeing food pics!
I accidentally booked CR tpv atrium club for next summer...when I meant to book tower club..my own fault..it was after the "new" super confusing unhelpful 😇 room categories were released..and when I realized what I did I couldn't change it...no complaints CR tpv cl is nothing to complain about right lol..we also love the Bay Lake view...sorry to hear about the lack of availability with lounge seating tho..was that more just at breakfast and appetizer times...we enjoy a mid day lounge breaks..and will have grands in tow...hoping it won't be busy then....also interesting about that corner elevator..and important to know..so thanks again..we used it several times during our trip but we were on the 14th floor...
Very glad to know that CR CL got the TJA seal of approval 👍...

I’m booked for CR atrium resort view for that same time! I’m not 100% sure we will go, but I’ve got it for now and we can decide later!
Cool…..we were going to take everyone back to Hawaii, but since the fire, we decided Disney was the better choice. My GD will be 8 this time and she is so excited to go back. It’s a shorter trip this time, last year we stayed 10 days, this time 7.

YC CL called today about my one night stay next week before I move to CR tower club. Of course I was in a meeting and couldn’t answer. But they left a lovely VM.

2 work days and 7 more meetings before I get outta here.
Ohhhhhhh that sounds wonderful!

Cannot wait to hear all about CR!

Ohhhhhhh that sounds wonderful!

Cannot wait to hear all about CR!
I requested the same room I stayed in back in April, which was just lovely. Posts from that start on pg 2008:). It was room 4911.

Also @trishadono, good thing I was holding onto that red eye flight… I had a mandatory meeting get rescheduled for Tues afternoon, so I needed it after all. Eye roll. But after that, the laptop is getting shut off and put away.

Solo Tues-Fri, I legit don’t know what I will do with all that time!!!

I requested the same room I stayed in back in April, which was just lovely. Posts from that start on pg 2008:). It was room 4911.

Also @trishadono, good thing I was holding onto that red eye flight… I had a mandatory meeting get rescheduled for Tues afternoon, so I needed it after all. Eye roll. But after that, the laptop is getting shut off and put away.

Sounds very fun 🤩 Enjoy and stay cool.

Yeah 😔 take lots of CL breaks for cool drinks and water.
I don’t see anyone talking about this, but they are now talking about a system forming in the gulf and tracking towards FL, with potential impact Tues/Wed. If nothing else, seems like there will be tons of rain which will hopefully cool things down. Of course, it may also impact when I fly in, it may now have to be earlier. Argh. CL might be paying for itself!

@TJA thanks for your review and terrific pics...always love seeing food pics!
I accidentally booked CR tpv atrium club for next summer...when I meant to book tower club..my own fault..it was after the "new" super confusing unhelpful 😇 room categories were released..and when I realized what I did I couldn't change it...no complaints CR tpv cl is nothing to complain about right lol..we also love the Bay Lake view...sorry to hear about the lack of availability with lounge seating tho..was that more just at breakfast and appetizer times...we enjoy a mid day lounge breaks..and will have grands in tow...hoping it won't be busy then....also interesting about that corner elevator..and important to know..so thanks again..we used it several times during our trip but we were on the 14th floor...
Very glad to know that CR CL got the TJA seal of approval 👍...
Hi @BlueSkies ! Midday in the lounge was not crowded at all for us :).

Breakfast was ok around 8:00-ish (darn early return-times for Tron and Guardians....), but super busy during our normal time 9:30-ish and that's when there were never tables for 4.

Between 5-7pm was always crowded for us. We always hit at different times too, so that was disappointing. The good thing is all rooms are so close to the lounge that it's easy enough to bring food back to room.

Other Floor 12 guests commented to me about that one elevator not opening on Floor 12, so I know it wasn't just me :laughing:. Most of the time we have issues with our MB's, so I was blaming it on that until other guests spoke up too.

Yes, love the Bay Lake view! We thought we'd try to catch the fireworks from the lounge for one of our nights, but that turned into a one and done idea, lol. One night, we secured a table with a great view only to have guests all pile outside on the balcony so we couldn't see anything at all (oh well, live and learn, it makes sense that people would watch the show from the balconies, our fault for not realizing that). Lesson learned and another night we went in the lounge and straight for a balcony to watch the fireworks. Right when the show was starting, a super large (and super loud) family/group joined us and things quickly went downhill, lol. I have a fear of heights so I was standing away from the railing and the (tall) mom and (tall) 2 older kids stood right smack in front of me :(. So we just sort of snuck back inside the lounge, got some dessert, and headed back to our room. So I'm thinking next time we stay there I will probably book TPV. It'll just be easier that way :laughing:.

I bet you have a great time! Have some pog for me!

Added another night to the front of my YC stay! That storm in the gulf is starting to look like it will be a thing, and I would rather get to Disney and get rained on than get stuck at home with a canceled flight. Hurricane season 👎.
Glad you were able to do that. Better to be safely ensconced in the club lounge than stuck at an airport or something. Safe travels.

Added another night to the front of my YC stay! That storm in the gulf is starting to look like it will be a thing, and I would rather get to Disney and get rained on than get stuck at home with a canceled flight. Hurricane season 👎.
We have been here since Monday and have been tracking the incoming storm. We’re also debating on whether or not to add a day or two as well. Our checkout day is Thursday, because we have plans for the weekend, but don’t want to drive back up north in bad conditions. Playing things by ear right now. The weather has been great this past week too. Only one passing shower that lasted literally 5 minutes on Thursday. Fingers crossed it’s not too bad. Safe travels!

We have been here since Monday and have been tracking the incoming storm. We’re also debating on whether or not to add a day or two as well. Our checkout day is Thursday, because we have plans for the weekend, but don’t want to drive back up north in bad conditions. Playing things by ear right now. The weather has been great this past week too. Only one passing shower that lasted literally 5 minutes on Thursday. Fingers crossed it’s not too bad. Safe travels!
How bad has the heat felt this week?

Fingers crossed!! And also that it doesn’t mess up your drive. I’ll need to work today and send some apologetic emails…but it’s safer to avoid Tuesday travel right now, I think. Glad I had a buttload of miles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter