• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

No, I think they’re calling Tower club king & queens a resort view now. I still see the 12th floor listed as Atrium club. I don’t see anything listed as standard anymore.
I think it’s easiest to go by the carpet. If it’s the M.C. Escher cubes, then its Tower. 😂

There is Standard View (the blue headboard wall) and Resort View King. Then the assorted suites.

Atrium club has the non-cube carpet.

I think it’s easiest to go by the carpet. If it’s the M.C. Escher cubes, then its Tower. 😂

There is Standard View (the blue headboard wall) and Resort View King. Then the assorted suites.

Atrium club has the non-cube carpet.

The standard view listing still shows up on the website. But Disney has changed standard view & garden view at all deluxe into one category now & calls it Resort View. Standard view never comes up as available & you can’t book it.

I booked a Standard View Club room this past Tuesday for an early November stay.

Admittedly, I have been stalking the website for weeks trying to get the Tower Club rooms I would like, but it is a bookable room.

I booked a Standard View Club room this past Tuesday for an early November stay.

Admittedly, I have been stalking the website for weeks trying to get the Tower Club rooms I would like, but it is a bookable room.

Well, they’re certainly making it hard to know what’s available. Glad you got what you wanted.

Last edited:

Yesterday was an absolutely incredible day. Checked into the WL (booked a standard CL room for 2 nights), and ended up scoring an upgrade to the YOSEMITE SUITE!!! We are celebrating my bachelorette party, and my 29th birthday is also on Sunday. Yes, I cried!!

Then, as a cherry on top, when we stopped at concierge to thank them, they gifted both my mom and I free Genie + for the day! From start to finish, Randi at the WL made us feel like royalty. This is our first time staying at the WL and CL, and we have NEVER experienced service as great as this!! This is going to be hard to beat!!!
Wait!!!!
Randy is back at WL CL???!!!!!! THE Randy??!!!
We haven’t stayed at WL since 2013( before the Copper Creek refurb - moved on over to the Poly) He was absolutely the best there ever was!!!

What a nice upgrade for your special trip! I hope it was as magical as you ever hope for!!☺️💕

Wait!!!!
Randy is back at WL CL???!!!!!! THE Randy??!!!
We haven’t stayed at WL since 2013( before the Copper Creek refurb - moved on over to the Poly) He was absolutely the best there ever was!!!

What a nice upgrade for your special trip! I hope it was as magical as you ever hope for!!☺️💕

Ah! Sorry to potentially disappoint... we had a female CM assist us at the front desk named Randi and she was fantastic :) She gave us our celebration buttons and also gifted us Genie+ on our first day! Our main CM that helped us out in the CL lounge was Javier, and he was wonderful as well!

Ah! Sorry to potentially disappoint... we had a female CM assist us at the front desk named Randi and she was fantastic :) She gave us our celebration buttons and also gifted us Genie+ on our first day! Our main CM that helped us out in the CL lounge was Javier, and he was wonderful as well!
Awww I knew it was too good to be true! Lol “Back in the day” Randy was the CL lounge (and I believe he was even the first) and after many years, he moved on over to the CR in a different type of role. He truly made everyone’s stay magical, not just ours. But I am very glad Randi and Javier sprinkled a little bit of pixie dust your way!!
🥹💕

Totally OT. But I leave in a week, and it is total torture. Between my ridiculous work schedule the last 2 months and the tropical storm that caused chaos (albeit not much damage) here in San Diego, I am exhausted, so ready to get out of here and just disconnect. I hate red eye flights, but it is super tempting to book one and depart earlier so I can lay like a blob in a pool all day when I arrive. That’s all, I just wanted to say that to my dis peeps. Have a great day.

Had some awesome pixie dust sprinkled yesterday, before our vacation even officially kicks off (tomorrow)!
After a flight deal popped up, we extended the length of our trip, and ended up booking a night in a standard room at CSR both before and after our club level stay, to save a little money and so we weren't paying for club level time we wouldn't use, on our travel days when we get in late/depart early.
Well we got a call from the staff at Chronos Club yesterday and they pixie dust upgraded our shoulder reservations, so the whole thing will be one continuous reservation! No need to change rooms anymore!

If that doesn't get our first club level stay off to a good start or what! Can't wait to be back in the magic tomorrow!

Totally OT. But I leave in a week, and it is total torture. Between my ridiculous work schedule the last 2 months and the tropical storm that caused chaos (albeit not much damage) here in San Diego, I am exhausted, so ready to get out of here and just disconnect. I hate red eye flights, but it is super tempting to book one and depart earlier so I can lay like a blob in a pool all day when I arrive. That’s all, I just wanted to say that to my dis peeps. Have a great day.
Hope things calm down soon and you have a great trip. It will be here before you know it.
Had some awesome pixie dust sprinkled yesterday, before our vacation even officially kicks off (tomorrow)!
After a flight deal popped up, we extended the length of our trip, and ended up booking a night in a standard room at CSR both before and after our club level stay, to save a little money and so we weren't paying for club level time we wouldn't use, on our travel days when we get in late/depart early.
Well we got a call from the staff at Chronos Club yesterday and they pixie dust upgraded our shoulder reservations, so the whole thing will be one continuous reservation! No need to change rooms anymore!

If that doesn't get our first club level stay off to a good start or what! Can't wait to be back in the magic tomorrow!
That's awesome! Enjoy.

quick question re: BWI CL; we were there for the grand opening of the new lounge fri may 12 i think; we had to stay in the BWVs since rooms werent finished yet; anyway, we saw Lene and she told us to come over and check out the new lounge; now to the question for those recently there - is Lene still there? we are going back to the deluxe CL sept-oct and jan-feb and wanted to touch base - have her email and phone but wanted to make sure first; thanks in advance;

quick question re: BWI CL; we were there for the grand opening of the new lounge fri may 12 i think; we had to stay in the BWVs since rooms werent finished yet; anyway, we saw Lene and she told us to come over and check out the new lounge; now to the question for those recently there - is Lene still there? we are going back to the deluxe CL sept-oct and jan-feb and wanted to touch base - have her email and phone but wanted to make sure first; thanks in advance;
Yes

Go for it!

Go for it!
@trishadono, influencing others to travel earlier to WDW since 2011 (I picked your join date)!! In all seriousness, I'm holding two tickets: the red eye on Monday is paid, but refundable, and the one Tuesday morning is mileage. I'll go with mileage unless the weather the next afternoon looks like it could result in major issues. I need to draw that line somewhere! 😂 But v excited for my first split CL stay!

Just returned from CR atrium and I hesitated to post cause I didn't take many pics this time :(, but I studied the CR food pics posted in this thread beforehand and the food we just had was all the same! So not really any changes. We loved the food, drinks, staff.....everything was great. But just like at Poly last month, we had a hard time finding a table for the 4 of us. We often had to split up or just take the food back to our room. I'm not sure what's going on because we've been a family of 4 for 20 years and have never had so many problems finding a table in various lounges. Great news and the fancy coffee machine has become easier for me to use, lol. A very nice guest took the time to give me a few tips (like that there should be a final line on the instructions which says to "run the rinse cycle after you make your coffee" so the entire side doesn't get clogged up). We had small talk each time we saw each other, so if by small chance that she is on here and reading this, I'm saying hi and thank you!

Sad/happy to say that we enjoyed CR so much that it's now climbing near Poly for us :sad:. Never thought I'd say that. I think Poly will always be our fav for July 4 time if we have TPV/LV, but I'm not sure about booking it other times. VERY excited to get back to RPC when it reopens. Anxious to get back to the Epcot resorts as lately we've been staying in the MK area. But we'll wait on that until after the Genie system/"fast passes" are revamped in January so hopefully we can get on rides at HS. We have the worst luck at that park, so we completely skipped it this trip.

Room 4804 CR Atrium Resort View CL, August 15-21, 2023. Last pic: loved sitting in bed and seeing the Epcot ball at night!

CACE50AE-DE80-4091-B819-37529AAFAF23.jpegAD56EE90-1B97-4380-B1C6-CFABB7BCDF16.jpeg4FE31D8A-DE7B-4C45-B114-E517622AF171.jpeg35A44DF4-56C6-4400-A6E3-D10277C23051.jpeg21EBB4B5-E061-4CFD-B803-C192C44F356D.jpeg05590FD1-B513-419A-B2F0-1BE1C97A9D56.jpeg95B48CB8-F1F2-4D86-8ABC-02D8DBE2B225.jpeg

Just returned from CR atrium and I hesitated to post cause I didn't take many pics this time :(, but I studied the CR food pics posted in this thread beforehand and the food we just had was all the same! So not really any changes. We loved the food, drinks, staff.....everything was great. But just like at Poly last month, we had a hard time finding a table for the 4 of us. We often had to split up or just take the food back to our room. I'm not sure what's going on because we've been a family of 4 for 20 years and have never had so many problems finding a table in various lounges. Great news and the fancy coffee machine has become easier for me to use, lol. A very nice guest took the time to give me a few tips (like that there should be a final line on the instructions which says to "run the rinse cycle after you make your coffee" so the entire side doesn't get clogged up). We had small talk each time we saw each other, so if by small chance that she is on here and reading this, I'm saying hi and thank you!

Sad/happy to say that we enjoyed CR so much that it's now climbing near Poly for us :sad:. Never thought I'd say that. I think Poly will always be our fav for July 4 time if we have TPV/LV, but I'm not sure about booking it other times. VERY excited to get back to RPC when it reopens. Anxious to get back to the Epcot resorts as lately we've been staying in the MK area. But we'll wait on that until after the Genie system/"fast passes" are revamped in January so hopefully we can get on rides at HS. We have the worst luck at that park, so we completely skipped it this trip.

Room 4804 CR Atrium Resort View CL, August 15-21, 2023. Last pic: loved sitting in bed and seeing the Epcot ball at night!

View attachment 787294View attachment 787295View attachment 787296View attachment 787297View attachment 787300View attachment 787304View attachment 787305

Surprised you have so many Mono trips lately! Your family was big on boardwalk area.

Yep I love poly but it’s just not worth the price upgrade except 7/4 and 12/31.

Cr food has been good and I agree can’t wait to see the new RPC! We were there mdw so close to last to stay before closing.

We have preferred BWI water view over Yc/bc views . Cl or not,

Yep that looks nice with pool and ewp view!

Surprised you have so many Mono trips lately! Your family was big on boardwalk area.

Yep I love poly but it’s just not worth the price upgrade except 7/4 and 12/31.

Cr food has been good and I agree can’t wait to see the new RPC! We were there mdw so close to last to stay before closing.

We have preferred BWI water view over Yc/bc views . Cl or not,

Yep that looks nice with pool and ewp view!

I think with Tron opening and the fact that we hadn't stayed at Poly or CR since rooms and lounges were re-done is why we've focused on MK resorts lately. I actually did have BWI booked for a split stay with CR, but I had to change our MNSSHP date which messed things up, so we just decided to stay at CR the whole time since it had been quite a while since we stayed there.

Forgot to say before, elevators were ok for us. I know a lot of people comment about them. The one alone on the other side didn't work for Floor 12 and we weren't made aware of that until we were on it. Had to get off on a random floor and then wait for a different elevator.

Next trip is TBD. Kids can't go during Thanksgiving break, so contemplating waiting until after January or taking a quick trip in December....

I think with Tron opening and the fact that we hadn't stayed at Poly or CR since rooms and lounges were re-done is why we've focused on MK resorts lately. I actually did have BWI booked for a split stay with CR, but I had to change our MNSSHP date which messed things up, so we just decided to stay at CR the whole time since it had been quite a while since we stayed there.

Forgot to say before, elevators were ok for us. I know a lot of people comment about them. The one alone on the other side didn't work for Floor 12 and we weren't made aware of that until we were on it. Had to get off on a random floor and then wait for a different elevator.

Next trip is TBD. Kids can't go during Thanksgiving break, so contemplating waiting until after January or taking a quick trip in December....
We loved cheap January trips in college lol. Weather is great for rides. Pool not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter