• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We are a family of 5 and when we stay at BWI CL next week I am wondering if all 5 of us will be able to fit at a table in the lounge for breakfast? From pictures, it seems like all tables seat 4 people. Can we pull up an extra chair? We check in on Tues, 8/15, do you think I will hear from someone from CL since I wanted to ask for one room request? Also, what time is check out? Thanks for any info!
There is seating at some tables for more than 4
Not all so impossible to say if you'll get one or not, of course.
If there's only a table for 2 left then it's going to be a struggle to fit more.
We get phone calls from the BWI CL desk prior to every trip. Typically 5ish days out

We are a family of 5 and when we stay at BWI CL next week I am wondering if all 5 of us will be able to fit at a table in the lounge for breakfast? From pictures, it seems like all tables seat 4 people. Can we pull up an extra chair? We check in on Tues, 8/15, do you think I will hear from someone from CL since I wanted to ask for one room request? Also, what time is check out? Thanks for any info!

If there is a chair available you can pull it over. I think there is at least 1 bigger table in the lounge. We were there July 4-7. The lounge was very full almost every time we went & there was not 1 table or any chairs available, especially for appetizers. In fact, we didn’t have appetizers any of our 3 days because there was nowhere to sit & lines for food.

Ok this isn’t CL related but you all are so nice, I just wanted to ask here.

First of all, we’re staying YC CL and everything here is so nice.

Unfortunately, we had a little problem at MK today. My son really wanted a pair of Haunted Mansion ears (the ones with the glow in the dark eyes) and we bought them. About 4 hours later, he and my husband used the bathroom near PotC. He handed them to me when they went in. We got on the train afterward and when we got off at the next stop, we realized we didn’t have them. I went back immediately to where we had been and of course they were gone. Couldn’t have been more than 45 min. Probably closer to 30. Anyway, I filed a claim with lost and found. Does anyone have any lost and found success stories? I hope no one took them but I don’t have a lot of faith in humanity. It was just so disheartening to only have those for a couple of hours.
I had the best lost & found experience, Im happy to report! I lost a nice piece of jewelry at the Poly. It was a diamond & ruby ring that had been a milestone anniversary present. The sentimental value was far more important than the monetary value. I lost it in the room the day we were checking out & went to the lobby to report it missing. I was given a website to contact, all the while thinking “ why wouldn’t housekeeping be notified quickly to be on the look out for it?” Unbelievably, & happily, I was notified after we arrived home that the ring had been found & would be mailed to me. That was a wonderful surprise & restored my faith in humanity!

Lucky you a Boardwalk Innkeepers Club stay ahead! I have some photos of the lounge I will try and post...I am not always successful 🙃😵‍💫...lol...there r 3 seating arrangements that I can think of off hand that should accommodate 5..especially if 2 or more are children..tables that seat 4 can probably accommodate another chair..but I think it would b very tight..especially the dining surface...
Customarily a cast member directly from the Innkeepers Club will call you 5 days before hand...but I strongly suggest you make particular room requests by calling Signature Services ASAP..then you can follow up with those requests at your 5 day call...
Hopefully this will be a less busy time..many schools will be back in session...than what we and @focusondisney (btw so great to get to see you!!) experienced... we actually went last August and did not find the lounge to be overly busy at all...
Have a terrific trip...we find the vibe at the Boardwalk is one of the most authentic to the resorts themeing...and so relaxing..especially after a busy park visit!
Almost forgot..official checkout is at 11am..but you can request a late check out (typically they'll give you until 12 or 1pm)..it's not always available...but no harm in asking!

Last edited:

Can’t wait to see in person. The rooms look great I just need a table to eat on lol.
Bad news on the table..there is not one!!! What were they thinking...I pulled the chair next to that lamp with the little attached table...or ate on the balcony..always a nice option...the deluxe room has end tables and a coffee table...so that solved the table issue..lol

Lucky you a Boardwalk Innkeepers Club stay ahead! I have some photos of the lounge I will try and post...I am not always successful 🙃😵‍💫...lol...there r 3 seating arrangements that I can think of off hand that should accommodate 5..especially if 2 or more are children..tables that seat 4 can probably accommodate another chair..but I think it would b very tight..especially the dining surface...
Customarily a cast member directly from the Innkeepers Club will call you 5 days before hand...but I strongly suggest you make particular room requests by calling Signature Services ASAP..then you can follow up with those requests at your 5 day call...
Hopefully this will be a less busy time..many schools will be back in session...than what we and @focusondisney (btw so great to get to see you!!) experienced... we actually went last August and did not find the lounge to be overly busy at all...
Have a terrific trip...we find the vibe at the Boardwalk is one of the most authentic to the resorts themeing...and so relaxing..especially after a busy park visit!
Almost forgot..official checkout is at 11am..but you can request a late check out (typically they'll give you until 12 or 1pm)..it's not always available...but no harm in asking!
Great, thank you for all the info. Much apreciated!

Yep that’s me! I love Lilly at Disney! i see lots of it in cl lounges too. :)
I was just at the character warehouse and they have the disney Lilly collection there, plus 30 more percent off.

If anyone is going to the parks this week, it's brutally hot. My kids started school yesterday and they wouldn't let any sports teams practice outside due to the heat index. Make sure to grab lots of water from the CL and plan on afternoon breaks. I did notice last week at GDT that they put out poweraid as well. I don't ever remember seeing that anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_20230811_102426.jpg
    IMG_20230811_102426.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 24
You are the wrong people to ask, but... taking a little survey. The day before my upcoming 3-day trip (a few days before Labor Day) just opened up for me, workwise. I don't think I've ever been down at WDW for more than 2 full days by myself, this would be 2.5 before my sister/niece arrive for MNNSHP, but it would give me a chance to do an AK morning, as someone else had suggested elsewhere. Flight was a reward flight, so no cost there.

My CR room's not available that night - but I was thinking, I could book something in the Epcot area for one night, and that gives me a great landing spot for mid-day the next day if I want to do the DHS morning/Epcot snacks parkhop thing the next day. I honestly don't need the club lounge, I may not get there in time for apps anyways, but with the rates right now, it's not that much more for the night. I'm more thinking it might be an awesome, quiet landing spot in between parks or if the weather is abysmal the next day (when I'm solo, I really prefer to be somewhere quiet when I'm killing time - I feel kinda awkward some of the time, even though no one cares who else is doing what). I could then move to CR in time for apps (after snacking at FW).

BW (no CL available right now) or YC? Or don't bother (I know you guys will ignore that last question)?

Tough one—I say do it. 😀 My fav resorts are CR and YC, so I’d do the first night YC and enjoy the EP area, etc. and then move over to CR and you can stick to MK and the Halloween party. 🎃
Have fun & do report back. 😃

Tough one—I say do it. 😀 My fav resorts are CR and YC, so I’d do the first night YC and enjoy the EP area, etc. and then move over to CR and you can stick to MK and the Halloween party. 🎃
You even answered the last question 😂!

Do YC CL. I only booked bwi over YC because of how crazy the pool gets and I think my friend will like drinks on the actual BW. Do it!
Yes, I come here for the peer pressure. Done. Though I’m switching to BW CL if it opens up!

Do YC CL. I only booked bwi over YC because of how crazy the pool gets and I think my friend will like drinks on the actual BW. Do it!
I’d solve the busy pool probably by just going to the YC quiet pool. It usually is VERY quiet and I think it’s a peaceful, nice spot. Just bring drinks and snacks from CL.

I’d solve the busy pool probably by just going to the YC quiet pool. It usually is VERY quiet and I think it’s a peaceful, nice spot. Just bring drinks and snacks from CL.
Not even a question! I greatly prefer the quiet pool:).Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter