Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I am at CSR CL now and let’s just say I’m VERY aware of where the Chronos Club is. My room is right next to the entrance, and people have been letting the door slam shut since it opened this morning. It woke me up through my sound machine.

We are doing BC CL next weekend and my husband will flip his lid if he is woken up so early while on a few days if needed relaxation. I thought I would just request a balcony to give my teen and tween some space from each other, but this will take priority. I know there’s a loud room at YC, is there a room that I should request to stay away from at BC?

I booked my July trip in February and received a call in March(?) but when I asked about wrist bands for CL folks on 4th of July they couldn't answer my question which makes me think it was just generic Signature Services and not actually CL staff. I didn't receive any other calls.
I received a call yesterday from YC CL for our trip next week. Our call was definitely from CL staff because she said she recognized our area code as she’s from one town over and she couldn’t wait to meet us when we arrive. Maybe it’s not the same at every resort

I booked my July trip in February and received a call in March(?) but when I asked about wrist bands for CL folks on 4th of July they couldn't answer my question which makes me think it was just generic Signature Services and not actually CL staff. I didn't receive any other calls.

I received a call yesterday from YC CL for our trip next week. Our call was definitely from CL staff because she said she recognized our area code as she’s from one town over and she couldn’t wait to meet us when we arrive. Maybe it’s not the same at every resort

From what I have seen, the calls that come shortly after you book & months before your stay come from DSS. They’re the ones that offer help with dining & tickets etc. They probably don’t have reliable resort specific info. The calls that come about a week before your stay come from the CL staff at the resort itself. Unfortunately not all resorts do those calls.

I got a call from the BC CL staff yesterday as I was taking my kid to the bathroom in a restaurant, so I didn't answer. It also was from a No Caller ID number. They left a message and left the phone number for Disney Signature Services phone number. We are checking in in 3 days. I was hoping to be able to speak with the CM directly at BC as we have food allergies and it's easier talking direct vs relaying messages.

I know there’s a loud room at YC, is there a room that I should request to stay away from at BC?
We had the room next to the lounge when we were at the BC CL and it was noisy from people talking in the hall across from our room. The check in desk is right there.

From what I have seen, the calls that come shortly after you book & months before your stay come from DSS. They’re the ones that offer help with dining & tickets etc. They probably don’t have reliable resort specific info. The calls that come about a week before your stay come from the CL staff at the resort itself. Unfortunately not all resorts do those calls.
I don't often stay club level but was absolutely shocked when after booking a WL CL stay, I got a call a couple of hours later! Just a super nice CM who was very helpful. When she said, "we're going to spoil you" I said please do!

I am at CSR CL now and let’s just say I’m VERY aware of where the Chronos Club is. My room is right next to the entrance, and people have been letting the door slam shut since it opened this morning. It woke me up through my sound machine.

We are doing BC CL next weekend and my husband will flip his lid if he is woken up so early while on a few days if needed relaxation. I thought I would just request a balcony to give my teen and tween some space from each other, but this will take priority. I know there’s a loud room at YC, is there a room that I should request to stay away from at BC?
Hi, which room at the YC is the “loud room”?

I don't often stay club level but was absolutely shocked when after booking a WL CL stay, I got a call a couple of hours later! Just a super nice CM who was very helpful. When she said, "we're going to spoil you" I said please do!
hi, does anyone have a photo or know where to see one of the bwi garden view 2 bed suite? Tia

Sorry i think i posted my questions incorrectly above.
Does anyone have or know where i could find a photo of the newly renovated bwi 2 bed suite garden view? Tia

hi, does anyone have a photo or know where to see one of the bwi garden view 2 bed suite? Tia
Room 5171 which is right next to the CL Concierge, CL room and the elevators. I had that room for one night in December 2022 and immediately at 6am called to get the room changed which I got the run around until the CL Concierge Manager took charge and made the miracle happen. Forever grateful to her!!

Sorry i think i posted my questions incorrectly above.
Does anyone have or know where i could find a photo of the newly renovated bwi 2 bed suite garden view? Tia
Those rooms have only been open for a few weeks at most, so I’m not sure how much is out there for them yet. I haven’t seen anything around these boards.

This seems like someone in Disney is misinterpreting the code. As an existing building, current accessibility requirements do not necessarily need to be applied per the existing building code, only 20% of the value of the renovation should go towards increasing accessibility, there is nothing in the code that stipulates closing areas that were designed to previous codes due to accessibility. Now granted maybe the EPCOT code differs from the IBC for this, but then why haven't other areas been shut down for this reason?

As for the live load, recent codes have increased the live load for balconies and decks, which I suspect is where this has been misinterpreted. However, if the balcony was designed per previous code required live loads (which maybe it wasn't...but that's a huge oversight on Disney's part), it would still be fine today since the increase in balcony live loads is limited to 100psf, which is historically what a balcony in an assembly area would be designed for anyways. Or perhaps the balcony was originally designed to be a guest room so was designed for a lower load? :confused3

We'll be there in a few months and I'm tempted to dig into this further...sometimes it's a problem being a structural engineer and in code enforcement. :rotfl:
The fire marshal is who told Disney to shut it off and it was due to the transition off the new floor and not safe for ADA use. It is not able to be retrofitted due to the size of the balcony. Since it was deemed unsafe for some it's unavailable for all.

There was no mention of load from the manager when we spoke.
By the way, I'm married to a structural engineer myself. Not in codes though

Mostly lurker here, but just wanted to share. Just finished a triple split stay at Poly CL, Yacht CL, and the Tower Club at Contemporary. All three were amazing and I had no complaints whatsoever.

However, the Tower Club absolutely knocked my socks off. Absolutely outstanding, 5 star experience!! The lounge was always calm and serene, so selecting food was a relaxed and unhurried experience. Everything was delicious too, especially the sushi in the evening, and I was a big fan of the chocolate coconut pecan tarts for dessert. All cast members were friendly and helpful, but Jim and Josh were absolutely outstanding and really stood out.

I was planning on RPC at the Grand for my trip in 2024 but now I'm second guessing my decision and may just need to return to the Tower Club!

I'm going to ask OT here because I like you guys best. My 60 days opens next week for my adult/friend trip. I'm at a loss. We like good food but don't want to do big dinners because if food and wine. Any good lunch recommendations? Or what are your favorite lounges to grab a drink and something light. She left all planning up to me. I only know how to plan family trips lol. Thanks!

I'm going to ask OT here because I like you guys best. My 60 days opens next week for my adult/friend trip. I'm at a loss. We like good food but don't want to do big dinners because if food and wine. Any good lunch recommendations? Or what are your favorite lounges to grab a drink and something light. She left all planning up to me. I only know how to plan family trips lol. Thanks!
If you’re going to be in Epcot, walk over to BC/YC and there are a few lounges in that resort. Check out Ale and Compress Lounge, Martha Vineyard (opens at 4 pm) Crew Cup opens at 5pm. Don’t know if the lounge in Italy is open around lunch, Tutto Grotto lounge. Abracadabra Bar on the boardwalk does not open until 4 pm, good drinks, not much apps.

So DD28 a huge Taylor Swift fan. ‘Mom you got me D23 Tron preview, D23 in September and last year AP preview for GOTG. So you HAVE TO get a Ticketmaster account and sign up for the Eras tour. “

OK then. How it works, they email you that you have a chance to book or you are on a waiting list.

Yep I got chance to book Paris!

2:45 am I was on today. Booking window for 3 here, 9 am Paris. Keep checking, no movement. Ever done a Queue it ? Wait for the man walk across the screen until it’s your turn? It’s a nightmare!

So again Ticketmaster epic fail and they scratched it and I have to wait for another day,.

Meanwhile back at the ranch…. Dd and I decide Disneyland Paris is so close, why not?

Anybody do CL at Paris? Any help? Pm me if needed.

Je m‘appelle Trish

About all I can remember HS was over 40 years ago😂
i stayed CL at the Art of Marvel hotel at DLP last year. It really only gets you a separate check in and included breakfast. I stayed at the DLP Disneyland Hotel in the Castle Club on a bucket list trip (pre-covid) and THAT was awesome. We had unlimited FPs for all the big rides. They got rid of that though. :(

If you’re going to be in Epcot, walk over to BC/YC and there are a few lounges in that resort. Check out Ale and Compress Lounge, Martha Vineyard (opens at 4 pm) Crew Cup opens at 5pm. Don’t know if the lounge in Italy is open around lunch, Tutto Grotto lounge. Abracadabra Bar on the boardwalk does not open until 4 pm, good drinks, not much apps.
Thanks. How is Abracadabra? We may check it out.

I posted this on the BW thread. I'm in a regular non cl room as only the cottages were available. Anyway, I received an email about a magical offer. I can upgrade for 100 total to GF. Very weird. I was wondering if it was because if construction on DVC side. If it wasn't a food and wine trip I would totally do it. Such a different atmosphere but can't beat BW for walking back after food and wine. I may mention it to my friend and let her decide. GF has a woe factor that BW doesn't but location is important.

Thanks. How is Abracadabra? We may check it out.

I posted this on the BW thread. I'm in a regular non cl room as only the cottages were available. Anyway, I received an email about a magical offer. I can upgrade for 100 total to GF. Very weird. I was wondering if it was because if construction on DVC side. If it wasn't a food and wine trip I would totally do it. Such a different atmosphere but can't beat BW for walking back after food and wine. I may mention it to my friend and let her decide. GF has a woe factor that BW doesn't but location is important.
VGF's construction is complete and PVB2's construction is closest to the VGF1 building. I think the major discount is because the main building and lobby are under construction at GF. It may have a different "WOW" factor that your friend wouldn't like.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...spa-owners-lovers-group.3813125/post-64933203

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter