• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I hope it’s not a mess at over 2k a night. I wish we had a better way to know ahead of time so we could switch to the Poly CL if it won’t be up to standards by that point but my husband really wants the GF again and isn’t ready to make a switch.
Tell me about it! I also have the Disney Suite booked early Feb to spoil my mom and am worried that one trip or another, I’ll see some impact. I will say that seeing it in person, I felt reassured that it will be fine.

Much as I love the Poly and some of the other CLs, RPC is just superior, IMO. Fingers crossed for you (and us).

Just booked Boardwalk for my December holiday trip using the Disney+ discount. First time at Innkeeper's and excited to try something different. Originally booked WL CL but was able to get BW for almost $300/night cheaper.
Ooh, lucky! Good for you! I keep stalking for my holiday trip and still nada.

Just booked Boardwalk for my December holiday trip using the Disney+ discount. First time at Innkeeper's and excited to try something different. Originally booked WL CL but was able to get BW for almost $300/night cheaper.
You will love it! Great savings too. We will be there in December too. I stalked the site for weeks every hour until I finally got the Disney + discount for my October trip!

@focusondisney THANKS for the pics!! Some of those items look new - cheese grits and eggs? Or is that just rebranded coddled eggs without the bacon, do you think?? The watermelon/feta is definitely new!

I loved Narcoossees last month, yum. That salad was delicious!

@focusondisney THANKS for the pics!! Some of those items look new - cheese grits and eggs? Or is that just rebranded coddled eggs without the bacon, do you think?? The watermelon/feta is definitely new!

I loved Narcoossees last month, yum. That salad was delicious!

Sorry, no idea. I don’t eat cheese, grits or eggs. 🤣

Happy 4th, ya’ll! Having some major FOMO (even though I just got back last week) since my next trip isn’t until the end of Nov, but I’ll manage 🤣! Hope you all have a great holiday:). 🎆🎇

Don’t for get the extra adult charge tho. I *think* it’s $35 a person for the 3rd & 4th adult?
The poster who asked said the difference in price was only $100 for them between CL and non-CL rooms they were considering. (Posts 40,820 and 40,853)
(I presume they meant they were planning to stay at a WDW deluxe hotel either way, so the extra adult fee isn't really relevant to the question they asked.)

The poster who asked said the difference in price was only $100 for them between CL and non-CL rooms they were considering. (Posts 40,820 and 40,853)
(I presume they meant they were planning to stay at a WDW deluxe hotel either way, so the extra adult fee isn't really relevant to the question they asked.)

Post 40830, she said they have a 2 bedroom villa reserved for 600 cash for the 1 night. So no extra adult fee. I read it as she is deciding between that 2 bed villa & CL at a deluxe. So with the extra adult fees, that $100 difference will be close to 200 with those fees & taxes.

Post 40830, she said they have a 2 bedroom villa reserved for 600 cash for the 1 night. So no extra adult fee. I read it as she is deciding between that 2 bed villa & CL at a deluxe. So with the extra adult fees, that $100 difference will be close to 200 with those fees & taxes.
I read it the same way that @focusondisney read it.
Sometimes you have to read back a bit on the longer threads to grasp the full conversation.

If you're there for the duration of every breakfast and appetizer period, in my opinion it's too much. If you're sitting there languishing over your third plate and people are coming in, finding nowhere to sit, and leaving, you've been there too long. If you're using it as a bar all day long, every day, including repeatedly during periods where the alcohol is not out, I personally think that's a bit much. If you jump up and run over as new items are being brought out, to me that's just rude and crass. Hopefully just the fact that you care enough to ask means you'll know when it's "too long".
Personally, I will never understand how anyone can eat every, or most, meals in the lounge for multiple days. There's nothing there that replaces a good restaurant experience. That's just my opinion though. We enjoy table service meals on vacation a lot more than lounge bites.
I'm confused. How did you know some ELSE was in the lounge all day if you were not there all day yourself?
Why'd you spend your vacation watching/policing the food other people are eating, esp if you were busy dining elsewhere?

That doesn't make sense.

I saw that post too. The WDW website automatically adds the extra adult fee when you search a room though.

A $100 difference (with all the fees and taxes) roughly fits the rates I'm seeing for this summer with the AP discount for a 2BR at SSR vs. a CL room with 4 adults.

The following are prices for August 6 with 4 adults AND all taxes included at the AP rate:

SSR 2 Bdroom - $650, or $772 for preferred.
WL - CL room with 4 adults = $601.60
YC CL = $747
AKL $645
CR $740.

With 4 adults, they are all within the same ballpark. A CL room at WL is actually less than the price of the 2 bedroom at SSR for August 6. The AP actual discount fluctuates somewhat randomly though from day to day this summer. The webpage says "up to 35%" off, but much of the time the discount is less than that.

The discounted rate for a WL CL room is $606 (8/19 =Saturday), but 8/20 is $835 (=Sunday).
The rack rates though are $879 (9/19) and $824 (8/20) (w/4 adults and tax).

Typically, CL deluxe vs non CL is a little more than $100, but as I said the discounted rates are not at all consistent this summer.

Last edited:
I'm confused. How did you know some ELSE was in the lounge all day if you were not there all day yourself?
Why'd you spend your vacation watching/policing the food other people are eating, esp if you were busy dining elsewhere?

That doesn't make sense.
Are you really confused? Let's be honest, you're just using a lazy phrase. You're also being lazy because you took this out of context instead of reading the entire conversation. Which is the same thing I called you on earlier, and clearly you didn't like that.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter