• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I just looked up pictures of Chronos Club and the evening food looked a little adventurous for kids. Fine for me, but do they have anything out that an 11 year old boy wouldn’t be freaked out at? I’ve heard of chicken nuggets or mac n cheese at other clubs, wondering if there’s a similar option here. TIA!
My kids (and I) had a hard time at Chronos during evening apps. Pasta was the only thing they ate, along with bread. It’s not a bad thing if it’s a couple of nights, but if it’s a week long trip, there’s only so much pasta you can eat. Despite the evening apps disappointment, it’s still one of their favorite lounges. The space is big and beautiful, the staff is wonderful, you can’t beat the sun rise/sunset, you can see fireworks and they love all the games readily available. Enjoy!

Has anyone stayed Beach a club CL recently? Wondering about the refurbishment. I saw on a FB post that someone was recently moved from BC CL to Boardwalk CL and I would be devastated if that happens to us. This is my big celebration for finishing chemo and before I start radiation so my plan is a lot of relaxing pool time and a visit to my favorite Food & Wine Festival.
My daughter is currently working at Yacht and Beach CL, deployed temporarily from GF RPC which is under renovation. I'll ask her about BC refurbishments... she hasn't mentioned those to me. Will report back what I hear. Meantime, congrats on finishing chemo and progressing to your next phase of treatment. I'm sure your celebration trip will be wonderful!

My kids (and I) had a hard time at Chronos during evening apps. Pasta was the only thing they ate, along with bread. It’s not a bad thing if it’s a couple of nights, but if it’s a week long trip, there’s only so much pasta you can eat. Despite the evening apps disappointment, it’s still one of their favorite lounges. The space is big and beautiful, the staff is wonderful, you can’t beat the sun rise/sunset, you can see fireworks and they love all the games readily available. Enjoy!
We stayed there last year with our then 10 and 11 year olds, who are both vegetarian and not particularly adventurous. They loved it and still talk about it. Our family also has some atypical food allergies which we let them know and they were able to modify certain things or get something extra. The staff there went out of their way to make sure we had enough and had a great time.

We stayed there last year with our then 10 and 11 year olds, who are both vegetarian and not particularly adventurous. They loved it and still talk about it. Our family also has some atypical food allergies which we let them know and they were able to modify certain things or get something extra. The staff there went out of their way to make sure we had enough and had a great time.
I’m happy they were accommodating for your family. My DS has several severe food allergies and we mentioned that, however they said there was nothing alternative they could provide for him. Even at dessert. It was disappointing, but we just went down to the quick service for him.

Bit the bullet and changed my November stay from GF RPC to GF Resort View due to discount offer. Will miss out on the RPC Club Level, but... I just can't justify the RPC with a non-discounted rate, even using "Disney Math". I'll have to keep holding out hope for a future discounted stay at RPC. That's okay... I always have a great time at GF Resort View, and no $$ regrets.

Bit the bullet and changed my November stay from GF RPC to GF Resort View due to discount offer. Will miss out on the RPC Club Level, but... I just can't justify the RPC with a non-discounted rate, even using "Disney Math". I'll have to keep holding out hope for a future discounted stay at RPC. That's okay... I always have a great time at GF Resort View, and no $$ regrets.
I feel your pain. Even though we are in the window for fall discounts, none for CR Atrium for our stay. If this wasn't a special request trip for DD, I would be switching.

Have you seen the new rooms at the GF? I found them on Instagram yesterday. LOVE them. I want to be able to purchase all soft goods and the cute penguin light fixture. So that should help with not being RPC.

I feel your pain. Even though we are in the window for fall discounts, none for CR Atrium for our stay. If this wasn't a special request trip for DD, I would be switching.

Have you seen the new rooms at the GF? I found them on Instagram yesterday. LOVE them. I want to be able to purchase all soft goods and the cute penguin light fixture. So that should help with not being RPC.
Indeed! I stayed in one of the new GF rooms in Nov 2022 and absolutely loved it. Gorgeous!

I think you're plan is good in theory but the reality of it, isn't that practical. Like, If you go to SAB in the middle of the day, how will you get your suits? Do you want to lug them around in a separate bag all day? It sounds like a long day already, rope dropping EP, swimming, and MNSSHP, thats a long day, coupled with a late arrival the night before and switching resorts, it just doesn't seem worth it for a couple of beers/wine and breakfast. If SSR is a possibility arrival night then just go with that.
I believe there are showers, lockers and restrooms next to beaches and cream where guests can put their belongings.

I believe there are showers, lockers and restrooms next to beaches and cream where guests can put their belongings.
There are very nice showers in the restroom next to Beaches and Cream. The lockers are inside the Storm Along Bay pool area. The lockers are free and lockable. They are a standard half locker and will hold a backpack, etc. Just be aware that if they close the pool because of weather, you won't be able to retrieve your belongings if you are outside of the pool when it closes.

Correct but my point was, you get in late at night. Now you're getting up early to get some breakfast and do rope drop. Plus repacking, getting your stuff down to bell services and now I'm adding packing an extra bag with suits, sunscreen, etc, and going to the lockers at the gym (the pool lockers are not open at this time, to put my bag in there. I'm getting stressed just typing all of that out. She's asking our opinion and mine is I would much rather just wake up day 1 and rope drop. Grab a mimosa and croissant from France and enjoy my time at EP. Then go back to my room that I woke up in for a rest before MNSSHP.

I just looked up pictures of Chronos Club and the evening food looked a little adventurous for kids. Fine for me, but do they have anything out that an 11 year old boy wouldn’t be freaked out at? I’ve heard of chicken nuggets or mac n cheese at other clubs, wondering if there’s a similar option here. TIA!
I've been thinking about this question too, for my kids.

It does seem that they have charcuterie meats & cheeses & bread out many nights, which if so my kids could make a meal out of, if your son might be ok with that too.

I’m happy they were accommodating for your family. My DS has several severe food allergies and we mentioned that, however they said there was nothing alternative they could provide for him. Even at dessert. It was disappointing, but we just went down to the quick service for him.

It’s got to be really disappointing when quick service can accommodate an allergy but club level can’t. Especially when you read other reports about how great they did for others with allergies.

Correct but my point was, you get in late at night. Now you're getting up early to get some breakfast and do rope drop. Plus repacking, getting your stuff down to bell services and now I'm adding packing an extra bag with suits, sunscreen, etc, and going to the lockers at the gym (the pool lockers are not open at this time, to put my bag in there. I'm getting stressed just typing all of that out. She's asking our opinion and mine is I would much rather just wake up day 1 and rope drop. Grab a mimosa and croissant from France and enjoy my time at EP. Then go back to my room that I woke up in for a rest before MNSSHP.
In theory, it felt like a good doable idea, but in reality, maybe not so much. Plus it's September so you never know about the weather. We may be switching rooms from the first night since it's a cash stay and the rest is DVC points. I called and had it noted in my reservations that it was a continuing stay, but I know it's not guaranteed they'll keep us in the same room, which was why I had this whole idea in the first place. I thought if I might have to switch rooms anyways, maybe we should stay in an Epcot resort the first night. I think we are just going to stay where we are and keep it simple. We do have a couple of WDW first timers with us on this trip so it's probably best not to overwhelm them more than we have to.

In theory, it felt like a good doable idea, but in reality, maybe not so much. Plus it's September so you never know about the weather. We may be switching rooms from the first night since it's a cash stay and the rest is DVC points. I called and had it noted in my reservations that it was a continuing stay, but I know it's not guaranteed they'll keep us in the same room, which was why I had this whole idea in the first place. I thought if I might have to switch rooms anyways, maybe we should stay in an Epcot resort the first night. I think we are just going to stay where we are and keep it simple. We do have a couple of WDW first timers with us on this trip so it's probably best not to overwhelm them more than we have to.

As long as you have the same exact room type booked there’s going to be almost no chance you have to move after the first night. There’s no way management wants to have to clean that first room (especially a 2 bedroom villa!) for someone else & move you to a perfectly clean room. It would be more work & money for Disney to make you move.

As long as you have the same exact room type booked there’s going to be almost no chance you have to move after the first night. There’s no way management wants to have to clean that first room (especially a 2 bedroom villa!) for someone else & move you to a perfectly clean room. It would be more work & money for Disney to make you move.
That's what I am hoping for because it doesn't make sense to me either. I noted it in my reservations so they'll be aware ahead of time. It is the same exact room type.

I'm holding out hope that once they know for sure RPC will be done by November that they will add those rooms to the discount pool. I have RPC right now, but at full price so I will most likely not keep it for 5 nights :scared:.

Just back from our BWI/Poly CL stay. We usually only do CL for half of our split stays but got a great discount, soooo why not right?! I did not take pics this year but I've seen some posted that pretty much cover it.

BWI- The refurbed rooms were cuter that I thought from pics. Slippers and robes were provided and I so love having the slippers lol!
The CL CMs were mostly a younger group all so friendly and helpful. They were welcoming and chatty and we loved talking with them. The food options were pretty good and we could always find something for everyone. Loved the water dispenser and of course I make great used of the Nespresso. They did run out of tomato juice one day but held some back the next day for DH which was nice. That's his favorite for BF.
Beers were by request and wines were out. No ice cream dispenser yet but I did see them offering ice cream to certain guests one day. All in all a great CL stay.

Poly-My favorite CL! Great CMs and food offerings were good, but I lean toward the crudites and cheeses anyway plus the nespresso:) They did have chicken breast nuggets a few nights which are my favorite lol (thought of you @mrsap :)
No slippers here but no fear I had my BWI slippers so all good. Had sooo many Dole whips! Housekeeping was all helpful and kind. Had a few great patio days at the pool. At the end of a long vacation, these were the some of the best days! Trader Sams was fun and the overall vibe and music at Poly keeps me coming back. Great vaca :beach:

They did run out of tomato juice one day but held some back the next day for DH which was nice. That's his favorite for BF.

BWI has tomato juice? I haven’t seen it anywhere else. Is it out or do you have to ask for it? My husband isn’t supposed have all the sugar in OJ so drinks tomato juice at home. He ends up having Oj on vacation because we’ve never seen tomato. Thanks!

BWI has tomato juice? I haven’t seen it anywhere else. Is it out or do you have to ask for it? My husband isn’t supposed have all the sugar in OJ so drinks tomato juice at home. He ends up having Oj on vacation because we’ve never seen tomato. Thanks!
Yes, they had it in May. The Campbell’s single serving plastic bottles - like Nesquick milk. It was in the standalone fridge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter