• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I love your tips. I need my coffee in a mug too.
Thanks for all the info. I followed your recent pics closely. Despite STILL serving coddled eggs, there does seem to be a wide array of choices. I really like the idea that the room is open and h2o is available all the time. I doubt I’ll pop over at 2 a.m. but I like the idea that it’s not locked at 10 p.m. like YC CL and some others. Looking at pics and reviews, it does seem like POLY food isn’t up to the other lounges. A yummy breakfast is important to us. I certainly don’t mind popping down to Contempo on coddled egg day and supplementing by bring up an order of mickey waffles. 😉 Maybe by next month they’ll serve normal scrambled eggs.
There were hard boiled eggs at least on coddled day.
🤞 whatever it lacks in looks and more resort-style vibes, CR always gets me with its convenience. Glad to hear the staff is good as well. Is the food on about a 3 day rotation?
I think so but there is always a random change at cl's probably due to food availabilty.

What balconies are closed at BWI? All of the room balconies? Or are there public balconies that are closed?

We booked 5/26-5/29, so I’m wondering if they plan to close it immediately after the Memorial Day holiday?
We just finished up a 4 night stay in RPC with extended family. We also have another RPC stay planned with my mom from 5/27-5/30. I did confirm with the concierge staff that RPC will officially close May 30, and the existing staff will be deployed elsewhere for however long the construction lasts.

Last edited:
We just finished up a 4 night stay in RPC with extended family. We also have another RPC stay planned with my mom from 5/27-5/30. I did confirm with the concierge staff that RPC will officially close May 30, and the existing staff will be deployed elsewhere for however long the construction lasts.
I have 5/26-29👍

We did an outer building with cl access but I don’t mind the walk.

It’s kinda fun to be there last before a change, IMO 😊

Funny Story... I got in a fender bender on Friday, and while waiting for the police, I got "the call" from Guest Services for my YC club level stay coming this Wednesday. I of course took the call, but let the gentleman know that I might have to hang up quickly due to my situation. He was so kind and it helped calm my mind and body to talk about our upcoming stay. Thankfully, I am okay and the person who hit me is okay... waiting to hear if my car can be fixed. But either way, I'll be in my happy place come Wednesday! :)

I have 5/26-29👍

We did an outer building with cl access but I don’t mind the walk.

It’s kinda fun to be there last before a change, IMO 😊
I totally agree! My family and I are excited about being one of the last to stay and be able to say we were there the day RPC shut down. 😊 I would also love to be one of the first to stay whenever it reopens, haha!

Funny Story... I got in a fender bender on Friday, and while waiting for the police, I got "the call" from Guest Services for my YC club level stay coming this Wednesday. I of course took the call, but let the gentleman know that I might have to hang up quickly due to my situation. He was so kind and it helped calm my mind and body to talk about our upcoming stay. Thankfully, I am okay and the person who hit me is okay... waiting to hear if my car can be fixed. But either way, I'll be in my happy place come Wednesday! :)
Glad everyone is okay. Enjoy your trip.

I totally agree! My family and I are excited about being one of the last to stay and be able to say we were there the day RPC shut down. 😊 I would also love to be one of the first to stay whenever it reopens, haha!
We’re in RPC through the 30th too, and my DH already said “oh, good, I can spill red wine wherever I want because they’ll be ripping all the carpet out after we leave” 🤣! I just hope they stay open for appetizers on the 30th since we have a late flight home! We still have a deluxe room at BWI booked for that weekend, but I haven’t heard anything about those rooms being finished so I think we’ll stick with RPC (now that they will be open). Plus, @trishadono will be there so that’s fun!

We’re in RPC through the 30th too, and my DH already said “oh, good, I can spill red wine wherever I want because they’ll be ripping all the carpet out after we leave” 🤣! I just hope they stay open for appetizers on the 30th since we have a late flight home! We still have a deluxe room at BWI booked for that weekend, but I haven’t heard anything about those rooms being finished so I think we’ll stick with RPC (now that they will be open). Plus, @trishadono will be there so that’s fun!

Party in Lounge!

🍷🥂

Last edited:
We are local, but my mom doesn’t fly out until the 31st, so we are really hoping for appetizers on the 30th as well. We would hate to get kicked out right after breakfast on the 30th! 😂

Got this note today. I have CR king Tower Club in June, GF RPC standard in Dec, and a 2 BR CR suite in Dec. All look the same right now, but maaaaybe they’re finally going to put in more accurate Tower Club desceriptions soon…?

Attachments

• IMG_7305.jpeg
    IMG_7305.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 30

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter