Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

ha! same last week and this week at AKL CL.
We are headed to AKL CL in a little over 2 weeks…. Do you have any new/ updated info that we might find helpful before we go? Other than the Nespresso debacle! :rotfl2: We have stayed CL before but never at AKL and for some reason I am nervous! Was the food great? Plenty of available seating? Were CM’s good about getting wine for you at off times? Did they have champagne/ sparkling wine? Just some things going through my head. Thanks so much if you’re able to pass on any info!!

after many attempts by my TA and myself we finally came to a decision; since we really want to stay around crescent lake and not deal with the Poly CL and the transportation issues with the huge undissembleable ECV Pride Maxima from Gold , i had already booked the GDT CL deluxe suite at a great discounted price; but that meant disability access minnie vans to everywhere sometimes 2 or 3 times daily at a high cost and possible long waits since its so far away from everything;

just hung up with TA who got a 1 BR BW Villa at the same original AP discount; so rack is 865/nt and our rate is 590/nt for 5 nts and 615/nt for 2 nts over the wekkend; so total is 4700 where as GDT was 4500 even with CL which we wont have at the BW; oh i forgot to mention we will be getting a 500 gift card too!!!!!

i had already made extra brekkie ressies to cover if we didnt get a CL so thats all set too although i might change some now for in park character brekkies since i really dont want 5 at ale and compass as much as we love it there especially the breads; and there is nothing i love more then planning disney trips; and since as i said we will be back at the BWI CL end of Sept and end of Jan, time to start planning those too;

not to dis the poly but the last post i red last nite/early this morning described how crowded and messy/dirty the lounge was and that is one thing DW can't deal with; and that is what helped us make the final decision;

22 sleeps to go!!!!!!

magic is magic and sometimes one must be persistent to fire that magic up!
looks like we will be getting the 2nd or 3rd floor about 10 villas down from the elevator(didn't want too much noise) - a non-connecting room to the adjoining room; exactly where i wanted :-) ;

20 sleeps to go!!!!

We are headed to AKL CL in a little over 2 weeks…. Do you have any new/ updated info that we might find helpful before we go? Other than the Nespresso debacle! :rotfl2: We have stayed CL before but never at AKL and for some reason I am nervous! Was the food great? Plenty of available seating? Were CM’s good about getting wine for you at off times? Did they have champagne/ sparkling wine? Just some things going through my head. Thanks so much if you’re able to pass on any info!!
Hey long time no see!

They had a few hot appetizers and many cold. Breakfast had some nice options like the bread pudding from GF.(some days)

You could get champagne /mimosas all day upon request, also wine.

If you remember Francisco from GF ( you have been there ) say hey, he likes repeat guests.

One thing to consider food floor 6 and rooms floor 4. Walking will be required but it is a lovely resort. The animals are great. Watch for the vehicles to feed, animals out soon after.

WE enjoyed the food! Many unique offerings plus staples like uncrustables :rotfl2:

Off topic, but I’d just like to say that 2:56 am is too early for a reasonable person to be awake.
Waiting for passes? If so, hopefully the fact that it looks like they'll be starting the sale with a queuing system this week (rather than waiting for the site to crash first) means it'll go more quickly and you can get back to bed!

Waiting for passes? If so, hopefully the fact that it looks like they'll be starting the sale with a queuing system this week (rather than waiting for the site to crash first) means it'll go more quickly and you can get back to bed!
3:01 and nothing happening! Argh.

We snagged the Poly club level for one night, does anyone know if we can access club lounge after checkout that day? TIA

When checking in at CR, will your MB+ work to get you to to the CL floor immediately if you do online checkin? Or do we need to wait for someone to take us up?

 Thanks

When checking in at CR, will your MB+ work to get you to to the CL floor immediately if you do online checkin? Or do we need to wait for someone to take us up?

 Thanks

50/50 in my experience. Sometimes if band doesn’t work phone will, but sometimes that doesn’t work either. I mostly end up having to stop at the front desk. The arrival experience is one of my least favorite things about CR CL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter