Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

@Dispro1, thanks for the reviews & all the photos. We stay at YC almost every trip. The vegan brownies seem to be there all the time & yea, they are delicious. I’m glad to see the chocolate pots de cream, haven’t seen anything like that since before Covid. And RPC looks improved since we were there in September. Hope to return there for a few days next year.
BC and BWI CL have the chocolate pots de crème all the time. We’ve stayed at Innkeepers 3(? - at least 3) times since Covid, and BC CL at least six times since Covid, and they’ve always had them. I know this because I generally dislike CL dessert offerings, and I love these and am VERY happy when I enter the room and see them on the trays!

@trishadono and @Dispro1 - thanks for all the great pics and descriptions!!! These are my two fave CLs right now (Tower CR and RPC), I think because I’ve been doing more and more solo trips tacked onto family visits, I feel less self-conscious in lounges that are less crowded or have space to spread out. I need to work on that 😂! Not like anyone else even notices.

RPC has upped their game since my last visit! Can’t wait to revisit in early Dec! The prices are astronomical, so it’s nice to see that they’re including more midday. I’d switch my upcoming trip, but same as PP, with no walkway, no dice.

Tower - I’m sad that there were no chicken biscuits at bfast for you! They are soooo good.

Hope all had safe travels home.

BC and BWI CL have the chocolate pots de crème all the time. We’ve stayed at Innkeepers 3(? - at least 3) times since Covid, and BC CL at least six times since Covid, and they’ve always had them. I know this because I generally dislike CL dessert offerings, and I love these and am VERY happy when I enter the room and see them on the trays!

Thanks & good to hear BWI has them, we’re staying there July 4-7th. We were at YC at least 4 times since CL reopened. They usually have the same thing as BC, so I must keep missing them. But hopefully @ BWI. 🤞🏻

what’s everyone’s current thoughts on YC v Poly club level. We’ve stayed at both resorts in a standard room and loved both. It’s myself, my wife, DD age 19 and DS age 8. I’m looking purely at the lounges and food/drink offerings. As it stands I’m completely torn.

Many thanks.

@trishadono and @Dispro1 - thanks for all the great pics and descriptions!!! These are my two fave CLs right now (Tower CR and RPC), I think because I’ve been doing more and more solo trips tacked onto family visits, I feel less self-conscious in lounges that are less crowded or have space to spread out. I need to work on that 😂! Not like anyone else even notices.

RPC has upped their game since my last visit! Can’t wait to revisit in early Dec! The prices are astronomical, so it’s nice to see that they’re including more midday. I’d switch my upcoming trip, but same as PP, with no walkway, no dice.

Tower - I’m sad that there were no chicken biscuits at bfast for you! They are soooo good.

Did you know we run into each other so often dd has invited @Dispro1 to her wedding?

This is a great group ! Hope to meet you in April. 👍

For those who are tracking this type of info, I received a call from a BC Stone Harbor CM today. (We check in this weekend) The call showed up on my phone as No Caller ID. But I had read here that that can happen, so I picked up for sure!

They specifically asked about any food allergies in our party. As my DD has celiac, this was very appreciated. They also asked if we would be parking a car or not, and what time we thought we would arrive.

what’s everyone’s current thoughts on YC v Poly club level. We’ve stayed at both resorts in a standard room and loved both. It’s myself, my wife, DD age 19 and DS age 8. I’m looking purely at the lounges and food/drink offerings. As it stands I’m completely torn.

Many thanks.
Food and Sab YC is better: Poly lounge views , pools, yet less food. Oh I like rooms decor better too.

I still pick Poly if I get a discount. If price more than $100 for poly I’d probably try YC.

I have stayed at BWI so many times, I couldn’t even tell you, and somehow I missed the chocolate pot de crème!!! We do tend to stay for long weekends though so maybe we’re missing the rotation?! Thanks for letting me know! Now I’ll be looking for it…yes, I do like dessert😂! But I agree with you, most CL desserts aren’t worth the calories! We’re back at BWI for Memorial Day so maybe I’ll get lucky 🤞!

Thanks for posting your pix!

Agreed the chowder was my favorite soup! I miss the onion bread and scones but mostly the jam tarts!

Where are you MDW?
You’re welcome…sorry I’m not as quick to post as you but I tried😂! We’re at BWI for MDW. Are you booked??

I can’t wait to see the new rooms in RPC! We’re booked in late December too! Maybe I’ll have to book something for fall once I know the lobby is finished! When I visited @trishadono in CR tower, I liked it much better than Atrium where we stayed for the 50th, but we prefer the quieter resort feel of GF when in the MK area. GF is not exactly quiet right now unless you avoid certain areas 😬! I just love it so much …and apparently, so does Stitch😂!7C68633C-7163-44FD-9718-27322C70570E.jpeg

I can’t wait to see the new rooms in RPC! We’re booked in late December too! Maybe I’ll have to book something for fall once I know the lobby is finished! When I visited @trishadono in CR tower, I liked it much better than Atrium where we stayed for the 50th, but we prefer the quieter resort feel of GF when in the MK area. GF is not exactly quiet right now unless you avoid certain areas 😬! I just love it so much …and apparently, so does Stitch😂!
(Stitch 😂)

I’m booked RPC for 2 solo nights prior to meeting DSis/niece the first weekend. We couldn’t get anything at RPC that weekend so booked a CR suite, which was the same $ as 2 rooms anyways. Anyways, I got a warning email from GF about construction and saying the walkway might be closed! Hope that’s just overkill, bc those rates would not sit well if there’s still construction in the main building/an absent walkway! I cannot wait for the revamp, either!

Did you know we run into each other so often dd has invited @Dispro1 to her wedding?

This is a great group ! Hope to meet you in April. 👍
Too funny, but also sweet.

DH’s hip surgery was scheduled for the week before my trip, so I may have to swap my fly-in/fly-out dates and airports a few days, but hoping all works out! As dates approach, I’ll pm you an intro so you’ll recognize me.

! When I visited @trishadono in CR tower, I liked it much better than Atrium where we stayed for the 50th, but we prefer the quieter resort feel of GF when in the MK area. GF is not exactly quiet right now unless you avoid certain areas 😬! I just love it so much …and apparently, so does Stitch😂!
Thoughts on why youliked the Tower vs Atrium? I am planning a trip in early Nov for DD12 and myself. She has requested CR but wants Atrium because she wants to be able to look down and see the Monorail. Is there a big downfall to Atrium that I have missed? I mean, if I can't try the infamous eggs then is is even worth going? :rotfl2:In all seriousness, is there something I am missing? Noise doesn't bother us and we are early risers. We would most likely be staying lakeview not theme park.

Somehow responses got tangled! I had responded to the East coaster California adventure to say I’m in!

I had the same issue. I called AND emailed DSS (the call was shortly after making our reservation and email was 2 weeks before arrival) due to our severe allergies, just to confirm they were noted. When the AKL CL CM called me the day before arrival, they said I had no notes on my account. Hope you have a great trip!
Pp

Not CL related but I know you’ll all understand. When we were talking about this years trips, I planned late January & skipped Easter, figured the early timeframe would make it more crowded than we’re used to. Then I started seeing the photos of the Easter eggs at the resorts. DDIL sent lots of pictures from GF’s lobby yesterday & I couldn’t take it anymore. The displays look so much better than the few I have seen before. I neeeed to see them. My goal for retirement has been to plan a spontaneous trip so why not?! Found some flights that work over Easter weekend. I was thinking just 3 nights, but DH wants to fly Wednesday after work & come home Monday instead of Easter Sunday. Found WL for AP rate the first 2 nights then Dolphin for 3. We’ve never stay at Swan/ Dolphin, but the senior rate was more than $900 less than BWI with the AP rate & half the price of Y & B. It’s our first time at S/D. I would have preferred Swan, but that price was twice YC, lol. For a quick unplanned trip, I was thinking I should do a value or moderate, but I’m Ok with sale prices at deluxes, lol. So excited!

Not CL related but I know you’ll all understand. When we were talking about this years trips, I planned late January & skipped Easter, figured the early timeframe would make it more crowded than we’re used to. Then I started seeing the photos of the Easter eggs at the resorts. DDIL sent lots of pictures from GF’s lobby yesterday & I couldn’t take it anymore. The displays look so much better than the few I have seen before. I neeeed to see them. My goal for retirement has been to plan a spontaneous trip so why not?! Found some flights that work over Easter weekend. I was thinking just 3 nights, but DH wants to fly Wednesday after work & come home Monday instead of Easter Sunday. Found WL for AP rate the first 2 nights then Dolphin for 3. We’ve never stay at Swan/ Dolphin, but the senior rate was more than $900 less than BWI with the AP rate & half the price of Y & B. It’s our first time at S/D. I would have preferred Swan, but that price was twice YC, lol. For a quick unplanned trip, I was thinking I should do a value or moderate, but I’m Ok with sale prices at deluxes, lol. So excited!
There were lots of eggs at CR 4th floor concourse too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter