• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Boom. 11:50 show 12/30.

View attachment 728733
Great shot! Interesting how different it can look from another angle. I’m attaching my view from last night. Can’t wait to see it again…although your shot from 2019 makes me realize I’m not crazy thinking the fireworks have decreased from previous years!

Attachments

• 0ABC7219-E9A0-4E19-9732-93F7F27757B6.jpeg
    0ABC7219-E9A0-4E19-9732-93F7F27757B6.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 39

Totally OT but is this what we’ve come to when it comes to Epcot festival booths on a major event day? 😂 I get it’s a holiday and things are different and all, but geez.

View attachment 728798

View attachment 728804
Pretty sure someone found some old RunDisney boxes and sold them.

Just an FYI:

We were told by a CM that the AKL Lounge will be open until midnight and sparkling wine will be served.

This is definitely a change from previous years. Thank you so much for all of your AKL CL updates, I saw quite a few changes since our stay in October.

Hope everyone had a great New Years! Looking forward to an amazing 2023!

This is definitely a change from previous years. Thank you so much for all of your AKL CL updates, I saw quite a few changes since our stay in October.

Poly was also open until 12 but I was at GF in the Victorian suite with my friends. That room is amazing!

I had to pass IRV so I said Happy New Year from all his dis friends. I remind him how seeing a familiar face enhances our vacations. 🥰

Side note: I know I complained but I ended up liking the GoTG holiday ride after all😅

You’re welcome. Yes, we noticed some changes as well. We were keeping up with videos posted on YouTube and realized some food items were not offered, as they were say a week or two prior to our stay. Spoke with a Chef CM the other day who said there are changes coming to the offerings this year. Supposedly they will have a kids offering among other changes. Consider it a rumor until it actually happens, though. 🙂

The staff has been great at Poly. They don’t keep red wine in their area midday but happily go fetch for me. I often felt at GF I was a bother asking. They really make you feel like they are happy to help 👍

It was fun visiting last night. You can have guests in your room when cl so I had my friend and her dd come see the poly newish rooms. Dd loved it!

Then I got to see the Victorian suite! Oh wow it looks so much nicer in person!

Any questions? We are resting today and I should have time for pix if needed. Tonight we have SM at MK 6-7 then GoTG VQ and TT 8-9p. I just keep booking genie + every 2 hours. Love it!

Oh and poly is great for Epcot! Walk to ttc and grab mono to Epcot then coming back only one stop away.

I am so tired I am rambling but ? That’s ok right?

GV cL at poly is a good value. The lounge has such great views🥰! Also it is extra for a pool view room vs std non cl. However you get a pool view room with access to lounge without too big of an upcharge.

Oh and @Dave006 not sure why I thought of you but I did, we still have the same shampoo and body wash. There was no “end of the year take away fairy”🤣

Happy New Year and I hope you all get a visit to WDW in 2023🥂

But in seriousness, Poly and Poly CL did another good job with the NYE setup, IMHO. It always seems like senior CMs get first crack at the holiday off so there are always lots of young/new faces around asked to police checkpoints, staff carts, etc - but the way they set up the reserved area for Poly guests (which was similar to last year) works very well. The additional reserved CL section is always a nice touch, especially for those in the GV category. Beverage setups were great, show audio was great, DJ was rockin, pool bar was rockin. Didn’t seem nearly as crowded as years past just going by gut feel, but that’s always a hard thing to peg.

Not really sure what I think about Poly food these days - not like food has ever been Poly’s strength, it’s always been location, views, and vibe. But it just confirmed to me that other CLs have an edge in the food department in quality, quantity, and variety. Like has always been the case, crowding ebbed and flowed, sometimes jammed, sometimes nice and peaceful.

Happy New Year all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter